Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

How Do You Handle Your Deceased Friends On Facebook? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Handle Your Deceased Friends On Facebook? (1350 Views)

How Do You Handle An Angry Wife / How Do You Handle A Stubborn Kid? / Who Inherits The Deceased Mother's Property In Igbo Family. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Handle Your Deceased Friends On Facebook? by olumide81(m): 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
Was looking thru my friends list on Facebook this evening only to find out that i av a couple of deceased Facebook friends... Should i unfriend, block or let them be. Empirical opinion please
Re: How Do You Handle Your Deceased Friends On Facebook? by McCarlito(m): 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
Dis one ur facebook friends are gradually getting deceased.....
Don't u think ur villagers are gradually trying to tell u something

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle Your Deceased Friends On Facebook? by sauceTDA(m): 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
Its okay you delete them .
Re: How Do You Handle Your Deceased Friends On Facebook? by jhydebaba(m): 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
Report to facebook. I'm sure Mark knows how to deal with dat.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Your Deceased Friends On Facebook? by BrightEye(m): 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
Just let it be, it is one of the memories of friends that last long....

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Your Deceased Friends On Facebook? by innervoice(m): 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
jhydebaba:
Report to facebook. I'm sure Mark knows how to deal with dat.
Re: How Do You Handle Your Deceased Friends On Facebook? by pet4ril(f): 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
I pray I never experience this oooo, I will just block that account and open a new one especially if it's a closed friend
Re: How Do You Handle Your Deceased Friends On Facebook? by mrsmith11(m): 7:05am On Sep 21, 2015
I have never thought of it......I actually have 2 deceased on my fb list

One was a course mate and a friend (a guy)

The second was my GF before she passed on...life.....sometimes you will not know the real value of what you have until is gone
she was a pillar I failed to acknowledge at that time,she was just the best

RIP to her again
Miss her sometimes though

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Your Deceased Friends On Facebook? by arsetalks(m): 12:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
Seun taught me a lesson here a while back. I wanted him to delete all my late ex's posts. I understand how you feel and I deal with it every time I go to face and see my ex's profile coming up but hey, you can't wipe them from memory.

It will be unfair. Take the positives only.
Re: How Do You Handle Your Deceased Friends On Facebook? by nnamdiosu(m): 11:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
McCarlito:
Dis one ur facebook friends are gradually getting deceased.....

Don't u think ur villagers are gradually trying to tell u something
smiley guy u no well. Lol
Re: How Do You Handle Your Deceased Friends On Facebook? by apeleone(f): 12:58am On Nov 15, 2015
I can't delete such always go back to see my dear friends page pray for his soul,cry most times n thank God for d Grace to still be alive. it's a memory that can't be erased.

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Late Ooni Of Ife Son's White Wedding In London / My Father Called Me Mother One Day On The Phone / My Husband Is Not The Same Person I Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.