Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,961 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Footballer Mikel Obi Welcomes Twins, His Girl Friend Gave Birth To Twins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Footballer Mikel Obi Welcomes Twins, His Girl Friend Gave Birth To Twins (408 Views)

Chuddy K Welcomes Twins With His Wife, Rachael (Photo) / Akpororo Welcomes Twins With Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi / Funke Akindele Welcomes Twins? Fans Congratulate Actress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Footballer Mikel Obi Welcomes Twins, His Girl Friend Gave Birth To Twins by tosmoniyi7: 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2015
The popular Nigerian and Chelsea footballer shared the news via his social media handle ::: The Chelsea midfielder shared a picture of himself holding a cute set of twins with the caption, "My whole world in my arms Welcome to the world my angels." Details like the gender of the twins or the mother have not been revealed. It is expected that his Russian girlfriend, Olga Diyachenko is the mother of the kids, though it was never revealed that she was pregnant. Olga Diyachenko and Mikel started dating in 2013 after reportedly meeting him in London where her millionaire father runs a chain of businesses...

To read on and view pictures, click on this link:
http://www.tosmoniyi.com/2015/09/footballer-mikel-obi-welcomes-twins-his.html

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Shuts Down Nightclub With 50 Cent | PHOTOS / What Do You Think ..?? / Music Promotion: Promote Music For Free Enter Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.