Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

I Was Appalled - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Was Appalled (1039 Views)

”I Was Drunk When I Proposed To This Babe Yesterday. / Help Me Thank God..i Was Attack Last Nite By Two Unknown Monsters [pic] / If I Was President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Appalled by engr17(m): 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2006
A priest was being honoured at his retirement dinner after 25 years in the parish. A leading local politician and member of the congregation was chosen to make the presentation and give a little speech at the dinner. He was delayed so the priest decided to say his own few words while they waited. "I got my first impression of the parish from! the first confession I heard here. I thought I had been assigned to a terrible place. The very first person who entered my confessional told me he had stolen a television set and, when stopped by the police, had almost murdered the officer. He had stolen money from his parents, embezzled from his place of business, had an affair with his boss's wife, taken illegal drugs, and gave VD to his sister. I was appalled.
Re: I Was Appalled by popsonj(m): 6:40pm On Oct 06, 2006
Hey! was that meant to be a joke? cos it doesn't sound like one.
Re: I Was Appalled by naijadiva2(f): 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2006
is the joke finished?
Re: I Was Appalled by salaks: 2:54am On Oct 07, 2006
i thought this was supposed 2 be the jokes section!
Re: I Was Appalled by temitwice(m): 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2006
This is funny, meant 4 witty peepz,

(1) (Reply)

It 7am Wake Up / Ituen And Tope_teadr. / Gsm Palava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.