Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

The Best Of Metacreations Poser! (the Ultimate 3d Animation Software) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / The Best Of Metacreations Poser! (the Ultimate 3d Animation Software) (7817 Views)

Train Yourself On The Use Of Photoshop, Cinema4d, Lynda Poser, Guerilla Scale, / Animation Software / Swish Max (full) And Text Animation Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Of Metacreations Poser! (the Ultimate 3d Animation Software) by Kemjisuper(m): 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2009
What's up Y'all? Kemjisuper's BACK!!!

It's about time I started the highly controversial POSER thread! I'm certain one or two 3Dsmax die-hard followers will be looking for salt & pepper to eat me raw, but the idea's really not aimed at dissing any other 3d software anyone may be happy with. Rather to explore the possibilities of interfacing them all for their unique features to make work easier and with better quality.

Calling on all well known Graphics Enthusiasts to the High Table:
@Sojioguns, @Grafikdon, @Resichild, @CGKing, @Wilsonhaze, @Xmothermik, @Gamine, @OKX, @Omnipotens, @Smartsoft, @Codename47, @Slimworks, @Zpixel, @Maxani, @Spyemy and any others.

Re: The Best Of Metacreations Poser! (the Ultimate 3d Animation Software) by Kemjisuper(m): 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2009
I'll start with a clip from my latest personal project. A 16 seconds action-packed shootout sequence featuring my latest character - "Ugonna the Assasin". Still a WIP until I can figure out a befitting storyline to build up on. I'm not up to speed on sound effects yet so one may find the animation a bit flat. The emphasis is on the character animations - Trying to build up on my previous attempt at animation with the Afro Demigod animation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpL8TbAzYH0

Anyway, this time around, I have succeeded in achieving an almost fluid level of animation using precise timing and frame rate options courtesy of POSER (I don't see me doing anything close in the nearest future using my 3dsmax9).

Here's the link to the new animation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9YHQ8nKeGQ

PS: This animation is specially dedicated to Grafikdon who has been my unofficial mentor in 3d character animation unknown to him. His "Mark of URU" episodes and others have been a BIG inspiration to me. I WILL definitely get to that level and beyond in the very near future!

Re: The Best Of Metacreations Poser! (the Ultimate 3d Animation Software) by Kemjisuper(m): 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2009
And finally, the Medium Res preview! cool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTmDYZ_okY0
Re: The Best Of Metacreations Poser! (the Ultimate 3d Animation Software) by Kemjisuper(m): 12:16pm On Apr 15, 2009
It may be of further interest to note that the extra props used in the

animation were designed using Autocad 2004 and imported into the POSER

animation in the .3DS format. Although POSER is superb at human

character modeling and animation using presets and stuff, it's

definitely not helpful for use in rigging models from scratch. That's

where 3dsMax (or as in my case, AutoCAD) gets the upper hand.

Re: The Best Of Metacreations Poser! (the Ultimate 3d Animation Software) by slimworks: 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2009
here's something i did awhile back(A YEAR AGO,i think), tho it's still a W.I.P, done in poser and C4D

Re: The Best Of Metacreations Poser! (the Ultimate 3d Animation Software) by Kemjisuper(m): 7:41am On Apr 16, 2009
@Slimworks
Just Curious - Which parts of this were done in POSER? And which parts were done in C4D?

Aint really touched C4D software yet but I have it installed smiley
Re: The Best Of Metacreations Poser! (the Ultimate 3d Animation Software) by Kemjisuper(m): 3:36pm On Apr 16, 2009
More WIP screenshots - there's plenty where that came from! tongue

Re: The Best Of Metacreations Poser! (the Ultimate 3d Animation Software) by Kemjisuper(m): 12:13pm On Apr 17, 2009
Finally, on making of the gun tongue

Re: The Best Of Metacreations Poser! (the Ultimate 3d Animation Software) by Kemjisuper(m): 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2009
More POSER models!

Re: The Best Of Metacreations Poser! (the Ultimate 3d Animation Software) by Kemjisuper(m): 4:11pm On Apr 29, 2009
Some other POSER creations!

Re: The Best Of Metacreations Poser! (the Ultimate 3d Animation Software) by Kemjisuper(m): 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2009
Ugonna the Assasin cool

Re: The Best Of Metacreations Poser! (the Ultimate 3d Animation Software) by papine(m): 2:16pm On Apr 30, 2009
nice work guys wink
Re: The Best Of Metacreations Poser! (the Ultimate 3d Animation Software) by Kemjisuper(m): 3:15pm On May 21, 2009
More POSER projects!

For Nuudlz Ztation Promo!

Re: The Best Of Metacreations Poser! (the Ultimate 3d Animation Software) by Owen2(m): 7:25pm On May 21, 2009
Isn't Ugonna supposed to be a guy? grin
Re: The Best Of Metacreations Poser! (the Ultimate 3d Animation Software) by PulsarGFX: 12:57pm On May 25, 2009
Hi Kemji et al. I'm glad to know i'm way behind on this. I've been sleeping in 2D mode like forever, and only picked up more interest in 3D. I think you guys are cool. I think Ugonna's concept is good. However, I just decided to kick off my studio, and I agree with you that a tight story cannot be compromised.

I find that Poser helps me to design facial and body structures (even for comics that'll be done in 2D), so that the actual drawing is easier. I should post a few of my works here soon.
Re: The Best Of Metacreations Poser! (the Ultimate 3d Animation Software) by Kemjisuper(m): 11:07am On May 26, 2009
@Pulsar GFX
Welcome to the world of POSER! It's time to push that software to its limits and discover all the hidden possibilities within it.

More POSER works here

Re: The Best Of Metacreations Poser! (the Ultimate 3d Animation Software) by owopepper(m): 6:51pm On May 29, 2009
ok what is the point u'are trying to make is that the best u can do with it?
se this how about simple and stylish

Re: The Best Of Metacreations Poser! (the Ultimate 3d Animation Software) by Tallbone: 7:47pm On Jun 02, 2009
Meeeennnn, U guys r d bomb! I m truely impressed, I ws googling 4 answrs & info wen i came acros dis forum.I want 2 do animations, I m an artist,I draw,paint,etc & i m v.good @ it,i hv a v.good computer 2.I nid help, where do i start frm,do i nid a tutorial?If so,wat do i nid & where do i get dem. Pls i nid ans & i m trusting u can provide some, Tnx & kip d faith.
Re: The Best Of Metacreations Poser! (the Ultimate 3d Animation Software) by Kemjisuper(m): 8:25am On Jun 04, 2009
Tallbone:

Meeeennnn, U guys r d bomb! I m truely impressed, I ws googling 4 answrs & info wen i came acros dis forum.I want 2 do animations, I m an artist,I draw,paint,etc & i m v.good @ it,i hv a v.good computer 2.I nid help, where do i start frm,do i nid a tutorial?If so,wat do i nid & where do i get dem. Pls i nid ans & i m trusting u can provide some, Tnx & kip d faith.

Hmm - interesting. No sweat, I hope Nairaland is a good place to kick start your animation career. I actually started mine here with my transition from 2d to 3d, working with inspiration from some great hands e.g. Grafikdon. You're already good in art I presume - that's half the battle. The next thing is to integrate it into computers using software.

Nevertheless, hang around. There's always something to learn on this forum. Cheers cool
Re: The Best Of Metacreations Poser! (the Ultimate 3d Animation Software) by Kemjisuper(m): 3:12pm On Jun 08, 2009
Test animation of Yar Adua 3d model

Re: The Best Of Metacreations Poser! (the Ultimate 3d Animation Software) by Kemjisuper(m): 7:30pm On Jul 01, 2009
wink

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Designs, 3D Modelling ,Animation & Vfx @ Cheap Rates / Art Works By My Brother / Design Agency Versus Advertising Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.