Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Men Must Stay Out Of Women's Matters! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Men Must Stay Out Of Women's Matters! (1062 Views)

The Benin-ife Historical Link: Matters Arising. / Is It A Culture That Men Must Abuse Women? / Who Is A Woman? (understanding The Nature Of Women) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Must Stay Out Of Women's Matters! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2009
Am I the only one who gets irritated when men try to do oversabis with matters like period cramps, pregnancy and childbirth? I believe since they know nothing about it, they had better keep their mouths shut.
Re: Men Must Stay Out Of Women's Matters! by olabukola: 1:53pm On Apr 14, 2009
Why do u think they know nothing about it? Haven't you seen a male nurse b4. Since all those things are part of school curricular i think men should know them too.
Re: Men Must Stay Out Of Women's Matters! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 14, 2009
Re: Men Must Stay Out Of Women's Matters! by bawomolo(m): 7:47pm On Apr 14, 2009
myopic thinking
Re: Men Must Stay Out Of Women's Matters! by SeanT21(f): 7:51pm On Apr 14, 2009
Why are U always so harsh??

michelin89:

Am I the only one who gets irritated when men try to do oversabis with matters like period cramps, pregnancy and childbirth? I believe since they know nothing about it, they had better keep their mouths shut.

Was all that necessary

Why should they keep their mouth shut?? U can go on google and learn about all these things.Do U want them to attend special classes before they can comment on it??
Re: Men Must Stay Out Of Women's Matters! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 14, 2009
SeanT21:

Why are U always so harsh??

Was all that necessary

Why should they keep their mouth shut?? U can go on google and learn about all these things.Do U want them to attend special classes before they can comment on it??

Who cares?

chaircover:

I know what you mean jare.

I met this male midwife when I was pregnant and was praying that when the time came that he wouldn't be the one to deliver my baby as I didnt want any text book or lets read the manual delivery wink

I dont know what it feels like to be kicked in the balls so I dont expect a man to know what labour & period pain feels like either.

Ahahhaha! i hate it when they say things like "bear the pain. It's natural" What the ****
Re: Men Must Stay Out Of Women's Matters! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2009
I remember one comment 'Spikedcylinder' gave when a guy commented on giving birth.

'No uterus, no opinion'

Classic.
Re: Men Must Stay Out Of Women's Matters! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2009
Michelin, what caused the onset of women suffrage?: Men thinking women shouldn't put their mouth in men's matter, since they know nothing about it. undecided

How does that differ from your thread?

olabukola:

Why do u think they know nothing about it? Haven't you seen a male nurse b4. Since all those things are part of school curricular i think men should know them too.
Thank you jare. and as if we don't have male ped, male OB/GYN etc.
Re: Men Must Stay Out Of Women's Matters! by StephenP(m): 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2009
Some men especially those in the medical field know a lot more about the female body than you think.
Re: Men Must Stay Out Of Women's Matters! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 14, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Michelin, what caused the onset of women suffrage?: Men thinking women shouldn't put their mouth in men's matter, since they know nothing about it. undecided

How does that differ from your thread?
Thank you jare. and as if we don't have male ped, male OB/GYN etc.

Nor be the same thing. We are talking about things that are strictly women's. I am not referring to doctors or people who are specialized but to those men who feel they have license to put their mouth where they don't belong.
Re: Men Must Stay Out Of Women's Matters! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2009
///
Re: Men Must Stay Out Of Women's Matters! by lucabrasi(m): 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2009
bawomolo:

myopic thinking
i tire o,if a man ignored the lady they ll say nigerian men are not this,and african men are that
Re: Men Must Stay Out Of Women's Matters! by jamace(m): 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2009
How possible is that when anything that happens to women has a direct or indirect effect on men's existence?
Re: Men Must Stay Out Of Women's Matters! by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 15, 2009
lucabrasi:

i tire o,if a man ignored the lady they ll say nigerian men are not this,and african men are that
rotflmao grin grin

michelin89:

Nor be the same thing. We are talking about things that are strictly women's. I am not referring to doctors or people who are specialized but to those men who feel they have license to put their mouth where they don't belong.
Ok, I think I now understand your point.

when it comes to [b]uneducated [/b]nosing into women's "personal" matter, then it becomes an sticky situation.
Re: Men Must Stay Out Of Women's Matters! by Epiphany(m): 1:02am On Apr 15, 2009
Like women too should stay out of a men's bizness.

Reference - RKelly's reply to Beyonce's 'if i was a boy'.
Re: Men Must Stay Out Of Women's Matters! by bawomolo(m): 1:36am On Apr 15, 2009
lucabrasi:

i know right. These women don't know what they want. The man tries to show concern and he is expected to keep shut?
Re: Men Must Stay Out Of Women's Matters! by oybv101: 9:43am On Apr 15, 2009
@ topic, i agree

the kitchen is a woman matter. . .

so is raising children. . .
Re: Men Must Stay Out Of Women's Matters! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 15, 2009
oyb v1.01:

@ topic, i agree

the kitchen is a woman matter. . .

so is raising children. . .

No wonder you were banned.

bawomolo:

i know right. These women don't know what they want. The man tries to show concern and he is expected to keep shut?

*shakes head*
Re: Men Must Stay Out Of Women's Matters! by europegirl(f): 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2009
Actually, it is a fact that men in the medical field tend to be much softer and caring with women patients then a female doctor would be.
I think this has to do with the fact that they do not know how painful childbirth for example could be.
Re: Men Must Stay Out Of Women's Matters! by ChinenyeN(m): 5:17pm On Apr 18, 2009
A man does not have to experience in order to comprehend. So, men are not in the wrong whenever they comment on "women's matters". The only issue is when people overdo things (anything in excess is not good). Other than that, I don't see why it would be a problem.
Re: Men Must Stay Out Of Women's Matters! by MaiSuya(m): 1:34am On Apr 19, 2009
chaircover:

I totally agree that some men know a lot about a woman’s anatomy and physiology but only a woman who has been through women specific things such as the pain of childbirth, excruciating period pain or hormonal ups & downs, post natal blues, PMT, early morning sickness etc can say what its really like.

that's not true. With the kind of training the male ob/gyist receives he know exactly how the pain is, so the issue of he 'doesnt experience it, so th4 cannot understand it', doesn't arise.
Re: Men Must Stay Out Of Women's Matters! by Nobody: 1:46am On Apr 19, 2009
But michelin . . . you've never been married before . . . you shldnt comment on marital matters! cheesy
Re: Men Must Stay Out Of Women's Matters! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2009

(1) (Reply)

Famous African Americans / To All Ogun State Indegene / Top 5 Toughest Countries To Be A 'GIRL'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.