Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Question For Muslims. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question For Muslims. (1869 Views)

Open Question For Muslims And Christians. / We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director / What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For Muslims. by Medicis(m): 10:52am On Sep 21, 2015
If the Bible was corrupted, was this before or after Muhammad? If before, why does God tell Muhammad to refer to a corrupted Scripture for guidance, and why does he say of the Torah and Gospel ‘wherein is guidance and light’ rather than ‘wherein there used to be before they were corrupted’? If after, why does the Muslim not accept the Bible, since current translations are all based upon manuscripts that predate Muhammad?
Re: Question For Muslims. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
Medicis:
If the Bible was corrupted, was this before or after Muhammad? If before, why does God tell Muhammad to refer to a corrupted Scripture for guidance, and why does he say of the Torah and Gospel ‘wherein is guidance and light’ rather than ‘wherein there used to be before they were corrupted’? If after, why does the Muslim not accept the Bible, since current translations are all based upon manuscripts that predate Muhammad?
show me the Quranic verse that says "bible" and i will tell you why.

3 Likes

Re: Question For Muslims. by truthman2012(m): 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
lexiconkabir:

Where is the Torah and Injeel allahh talked about because they existed at Muhammad's time?

1 Like

Re: Question For Muslims. by Medicis(m): 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
lexiconkabir:
why don't you just tell me you don't know. Or did your imams teach you to answer a question with another question??
Re: Question For Muslims. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
Medicis:
why don't you just tell you don't know. Or did your imams teach you to answer a question with another question??
ok, i dont know, now show me the verse that says "bible"
Re: Question For Muslims. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
truthman2012:

Where is the Torah and Injeel allahh talked about because they existed at Muhammad's time?
Mr. man i asked for the "bible" in my Quran.
Re: Question For Muslims. by Medicis(m): 2:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
lexiconkabir:
ok, i dont know, now show me the verse that says "bible"
ok, I don't know too..
Re: Question For Muslims. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
Medicis:
ok, I don't know too..
then stop spewing rubbish on what you have no knowlegde about.

2 Likes

Re: Question For Muslims. by Ajibam: 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2015
lexiconkabir:
then stop spewing rubbish on what you have no knowlegde about.

* “Lo! We did reveal the Torah, wherein is guidance and a light” (Surah 5:44a).
* “And We caused Jesus, son of Mary, to follow in their footsteps, confirming that which was (revealed) before him in the Torah, and We bestowed on him the Gospel wherein is guidance and a light, confirming that which was (revealed) before it in the Torah - a guidance and an admonition unto those who ward off (evil)” (Surah 5:46).
* “It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Book, confirming what went before it; and He sent down the Law (of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down the criterion (of judgment between right and wrong)” (Surah 3:3).
* “And be not thou of those who deny the revelations of Allah, for then wert thou of the losers” (Surah 10:95).

1 Like

Re: Question For Muslims. by Ajibam: 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
Medicis
Those are the verses.

Since Quran is read to most of them in mosque, there Alfa's intentionally hid it from them, because the power of injeel(gospel) is so great that reading it alone can convert you and open your eyes to the main truth, that's why it was hid..

1 Like

Re: Question For Muslims. by Ajibam: 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
Watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVvsmc5YsGg

The man claim Quran converted him to Christianity, after he saw those verses, he asked his imam, the imam chased him away, after personal study, he was delivered, he saw the revelations, he was saved.
Glory be to Jesus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For Muslims. by truthman2012(m): 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
lexiconkabir:
Mr. man i asked for the "bible" in my Quran.

Mrs woman, your quran talks about Torah and Injeel, which is believed to be the OT and NT in the bible.

Where is Torah and Injeel if not the bible? Afterall Muhammad/allah talked about it.

1 Like

Re: Question For Muslims. by truthman2012(m): 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
Ajibam:
Watch this video.

The man claim Quran converted him to Christianity, after he saw those verses, he asked his imam, the imam chased him away, after personal study, he was delivered, he saw the revelations, he was saved.
Glory be to Jesus

Glory to God.

I have been wondering why muslims couldn't see the deception in the quran? It is so glaring.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question For Muslims. by truthman2013: 3:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
Ajibam:
Watch this video.

Glory be to Jesus

Watch this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYMKQKSV0bY&gl=NG&hl=en-GB

The bible led him to Islam...

truthman..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question For Muslims. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
truthman2012:

Mrs woman, your quran talks about Torah and Injeel, which is believed to be the OT and NT in the bible.

Where is Torah and Injeel if not the bible? Afterall Muhammad/allah talked about it.
who believed this? you or me?
Re: Question For Muslims. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
Ajibam:

* “Lo! We did reveal the Torah, wherein is guidance and a light” (Surah 5:44a).
* “And We caused Jesus, son of Mary, to follow in their footsteps, confirming that which was (revealed) before him in the Torah, and We bestowed on him the Gospel wherein is guidance and a light, confirming that which was (revealed) before it in the Torah - a guidance and an admonition unto those who ward off (evil)” (Surah 5:46).
* “It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Book, confirming what went before it; and He sent down the Law (of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down the criterion (of judgment between right and wrong)” (Surah 3:3).
* “And be not thou of those who deny the revelations of Allah, for then wert thou of the losers” (Surah 10:95).

show me the word "bible" there!
Re: Question For Muslims. by truthman2012(m): 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
lexiconkabir:
who believed this? you or me?

Then why are you avoiding the question. Where is the Torah and Injeel the quran talks about if not the bible?
Re: Question For Muslims. by Ajibam: 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
lexiconkabir:
show me the word "bible" there!

Are you an illiterate?
What's the new Testament?
What's the Old Testament?
Where are both embedded?
Whats the name of the book that contain them?

I understand that you are shocked with those verse?
Instead of you Trying to solve confusion and shock with this type of question. Just sit down, think about those verses.
If you want to know the Truth, go to your alfa, ask him, he will chase you away, then you'll understand the darkness they kept you guys in.
I'll will keep praying for your conviction, I know those verse have struck you..
The Holy Spirit will start performing his work in your life Right now.

1 Like

Re: Question For Muslims. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 03, 2015
Ajibam:

Are you an illiterate?
What's the new Testament?
What's the Old Testament?
Where are both embedded?
Whats the name of the book that contain them?

I understand that you are shocked with those verse?
Instead of you Trying to solve confusion and shock with this type of question. Just sit down, think about those verses.
If you want to know the Truth, go to your alfa, ask him, he will chase you away, then you'll understand the darkness they kept you guys in.
I'll will keep praying for your conviction, I know those verse have struck you..
The Holy Spirit will start performing his work in your life Right now.
let me ask you first of all, what is torah and what is injeel(we will soon see the illiterate wink)
Re: Question For Muslims. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 03, 2015
truthman2012:

Then why are you avoiding the question. Where is the Torah and Injeel the quran talks about if not the bible?
whats Torah?
Re: Question For Muslims. by truthman2012(m): 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
lexiconkabir:
whats Torah?
I should ask you because it is your quran that mentions it.
Re: Question For Muslims. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 03, 2015
truthman2012:

I should ask you because it is your quran that mentions it.
since you dont know what torah is, why would you say its the OT?
Re: Question For Muslims. by Ajibam: 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2015
lexiconkabir:
let me ask you first of all, what is torah and what is injeel(we will soon see the illiterate wink)

Torah.
The Torah is Judaism’s most important text. It is composed of the Five Books of Moses and also contains the 613 commandments (mitzvot) and the Ten Commandments. The word “Torah” means “to teach.”
Traditionally a Torah is written on a scroll that is then wound around two wooden poles. This is called a “Sefer Torah” and it is handwritten by a sofer (scribe) who must copy the text perfectly. When in modern printed form, the Torah is usually called a “Chumash,” which comes from the Hebrew word for the number “five.”
The writings of the Torah are also part of the Tanach (Hebrew Bible), which contains not only the Five Books of Moses (Torah) but 39 other important Jewish texts. The word “Tanach” is actually an acronym: “T” is for Torah, “N” is for Nevi’iim (Prophets) and “Ch” is for Ketuvim (Writings).
judaism.about.com/od/judaismbasics/a/What-Is-The-Torah-Chumash.htm

Injeel
Injil (Arabic : ﺇﻧﺠﻴﻞ , translit. : ʾInjīl, alternative spelling: Ingil ) is the Arabic name for what Muslims believe to be the original Gospel of Jesus (Isa). This
Injil is one of the four Islamic holy books the Quran records as revealed by
God , the others being the Zabur (possibly the Psalms ), the Tawrat (the
Torah ), and the Quran. The word Injil is derived from the Greek word
Εὐαγγέλιον (euangelion )[1] or in
Aramaic ܢܘܝܠܓܢܘܐ (awongaleeyoon)[2] which means "good news" (Old English
gōdspel ; the term injil is also used by
Christian Arabs for their gospels; e.g.
Gospel of John , (Arabic : ﺇﻧﺠﻴﻞ ﻳﻮﺣﻨﺎ
ʾInǧīl Yūḥannā  ) as well as Indonesian Christians; e.g. Injil Yohanes )
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim

If you refuse to learn as your past people did, i will stop wasting my time with you.
Goodluck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For Muslims. by truthman2012(m): 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
lexiconkabir:
since you dont know what torah is, why would you say its the OT?

Go search on the net, people believe Torah is the OT and the Injeel the NT. It is only the nairaland muslims that are against the truth.

None of you can tell where the Torah and Injeel are, meaning allahh was lying talking about Scriptures that didn't exist.

1 Like

Re: Question For Muslims. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 03, 2015
truthman2012:

Go search on the net, people believe Torah is the OT and the Injeel the NT. It is only the nairaland muslims that are against the truth.

None of you can tell where the Torah and Injeel are, meaning allahh was lying talking about Scriptures that didn't exist.

who are these "people" that believe the torah and injeel equals bible
Re: Question For Muslims. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
Ajibam:

Torah.
The Torah is Judaism’s most important text. It is composed of the Five Books of Moses and also contains the 613 commandments (mitzvot) and the Ten Commandments. The word “Torah” means “to teach.”
Traditionally a Torah is written on a scroll that is then wound around two wooden poles. This is called a “Sefer Torah” and it is handwritten by a sofer (scribe) who must copy the text perfectly. When in modern printed form, the Torah is usually called a “Chumash,” which comes from the Hebrew word for the number “five.”
The writings of the Torah are also part of the Tanach (Hebrew Bible), which contains not only the Five Books of Moses (Torah) but 39 other important Jewish texts. The word “Tanach” is actually an acronym: “T” is for Torah, “N” is for Nevi’iim (Prophets) and “Ch” is for Ketuvim (Writings).
ok, if the torah is for moses, and you claim its the OT, where can we classify songs of solomon, samuels, nehemiah, ezra(OT or NT?)
Re: Question For Muslims. by Demmzy15(m): 4:07pm On Oct 03, 2015
Ajibam:
Watch this video.

Glory be to Jesus
He also said Muslims pray 7 times right? And Muslims' daily prayer is called "Rukuh"?! grin

1 Like

Re: Question For Muslims. by truthman2012(m): 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2015
lexiconkabir:
ok, if the torah is for moses, and you claim its the OT, where can we classify songs of solomon, samuels, nehemiah, ezra(OT or NT?)

You don't even know the quran as you try to claim, it will be wise for you to start learning at my feet.

Quran says Torah was given to Moses, Psalms to David and Injeel to Jesus.

It shows it doesn't recognise the prophets you mention, simple.

Back to my question all of you have been running away from: Where is the Torah given to Moses and Injeel given to Jesus?

Everybody now knows you are just giving lame excuses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question For Muslims. by Ajibam: 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
lexiconkabir:
The last time am going to "teach" you.

Old Testament are the 5 laws of Moses, all those you mentions are just additives because they occurred before the birth of pur Lord Jesus Christ, every book written before then that are not in the Bible, if the Bible is to be amended, they will add them to old Testament because it occur before the birth of Jesus Christ
New Testament consist of the injeel(gospel) and other books written after the death of Jesus Christ.

Stop quoting me and stay with your ignorance, young man.

1 Like

Re: Question For Muslims. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 03, 2015
Ajibam:

The last time am going to "teach" you.

Old Testament are the 5 laws of Moses, all those you mentions are just additives because they occurred before the birth of pur Lord Jesus Christ, every book written before then that are not in the Bible, if the Bible is to be amended, they will add them to old Testament because it occur before the birth of Jesus Christ
New Testament consist of the injeel(gospel) and other books written after the death of Jesus Christ.

Stop quoting me and stay with your ignorance, young man.
ok since those other books are additive why did you say at first that the OT=Torah? can you now see who the illiterate is?
Re: Question For Muslims. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
truthman2012:

[s]You don't even know the quran as you try to claim, it will be wise for you to start learning at my feet.

Quran says Torah was given to Moses, Psalms to David and Injeel to Jesus.

It shows it doesn't recognise the prophets you mention, simple.

Back to my question all of you have been running away from: Where is the Torah given to Moses and Injeel given to Jesus?

Everybody now knows you are just giving a lame excuses.[/s]

undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Entered Mountain Of Fire And Saw POS Machine. / Celestial Church Of Christ @ 70 (luli Concert) / Is It A Sin If Married Couple Have Different Sex Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.