Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Joke Of The Day: Akpors And His Teacher - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Of The Day: Akpors And His Teacher (867 Views)

Akpors And His Magic Trick To Gideon / Joke Of The Day: Akpors And Onome At A Brothel / Joke- Akpors And The Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day: Akpors And His Teacher by DJBIGGY(m): 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
Akpors was in class with his friends and his teacher and was bored of the lectures he was receiving. His teacher asked a question and he used it to favour himself... Read what happens;

Teacher: Whoever answer my next question correctly can go home.
Upon hearing this, Akpors immediately threw his bag outside.
The teacher asked: "Who threw the bag?"
Akpors: Me... I don answer your question, can I go home now?

http://www.olamzy.com/2015/09/joke-of-day-akpors-and-his-teacher.html

Re: Joke Of The Day: Akpors And His Teacher by EwekaPius: 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
Dry joke but FTC!
Re: Joke Of The Day: Akpors And His Teacher by Cjizzy(m): 5:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
EwekaPius:
Dry joke but FTC!
Dry na Understatement sef

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Photos: Marriage Things / The Real Santa (pics) / Open Letter To Sun By Roasted Nigerians [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.