Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Ali Baba The 'dogmatic' Comedian Takes A Swipe At His 'calabar' Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba The 'dogmatic' Comedian Takes A Swipe At His 'calabar' Wife (1030 Views)

Funny Gee, Comedian Takes Selfie At Accident Scene After Surviving (Photos) / Nigerian English Wasn't That Good - Migos Takes Swipe At Nigerians / Ali Baba Takes A Swipe At Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ali Baba The 'dogmatic' Comedian Takes A Swipe At His 'calabar' Wife by Paloma555: 2:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
Nigeria's king of comedy, Ali Baba is happily married to the acting MD of Enterprise bank, Mary Akpobome.

Prior to marriage, Ali Baba claims he was a dog lover who owned a handful of canines.

However, all that changed when he got hitched to his wife who hails from Cross River state - a community that is synonymous with dog-meat delicacies.

The comedian shared the above image and hilariously captioned:

"I'm a dogmatic guy... But since I married from a particular part of Nigeria (name of the place withheld) I gave up that dogmatism... You can't be seeing them as pets and someone is seeing them as menu."

http://www.sugardaily.ng/ali-baba-the-dogmatic-comedian-takes-a-swipe-at-his-calabar-wife/

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Ali Baba The 'dogmatic' Comedian Takes A Swipe At His 'calabar' Wife by Airforce1(m): 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
Bros is talking too much this days

Hope no problem
Re: Ali Baba The 'dogmatic' Comedian Takes A Swipe At His 'calabar' Wife by DuchessLily(f): 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
Anu 404 hehehe
Re: Ali Baba The 'dogmatic' Comedian Takes A Swipe At His 'calabar' Wife by Airforce1(m): 2:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
DuchessLily:
Anu 404 hehehe
I know youre calabar and you like dog meat
Re: Ali Baba The 'dogmatic' Comedian Takes A Swipe At His 'calabar' Wife by hob(m): 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
Dogmatic 101
Re: Ali Baba The 'dogmatic' Comedian Takes A Swipe At His 'calabar' Wife by menix(m): 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
He used to be dogmatic then buh now Otumatic..
Welldone sir, keep swiping...
Re: Ali Baba The 'dogmatic' Comedian Takes A Swipe At His 'calabar' Wife by donholy28(m): 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
Lol dogmatic food
Re: Ali Baba The 'dogmatic' Comedian Takes A Swipe At His 'calabar' Wife by DuchessLily(f): 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
Airforce1:
I know youre calabar and you love dog meat

Me ke? In that case bro, u don't knw
Re: Ali Baba The 'dogmatic' Comedian Takes A Swipe At His 'calabar' Wife by Airforce1(m): 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
DuchessLily:

Me ke? In that case bro, u don't knw
grin

(1) (Reply)

Throw Back Picture Of Christiano Ronaldo / PHOTOS: Ice Prince Zamani's 'boss' Video Shoot / Girls Check Out This Fierce Nigerian Model...isnt He Cute??? Lwkmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.