Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited (14643 Views)

Spectranet Limited Recruitment For Graduate Call Centre Agents / Apply Now For Spectranet Limited Recruitment 2016 / Spectranet Limited Job Recruitment ( 16 Vacant Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by exotiqueify(f): 10:15am On Sep 23, 2015
adeoti01:

smiles....not only akara but moinmoin.....if you see spectranet ask them what they vend for HUAWEI

LOL...
Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by eipreel(f): 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
adeoti01:
so you are in IB....I catch you...BTW... the vacancy is true but twill be on first come, first serve basis...many peeps had been referred for the position...try your luck though....and tis Lagos that many things happen...if you can bring yourself down there....my 2cents
So you are in Ib. See me in my office angry
Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 24, 2015
eipreel:

So you are in Ib. See me in my office angry

dear,last time you're in Lagos ooooo.....inside traffic.... lolzzzz.....
BTW, that your office area I don't like coming there....unless you wanna carry go that joint that's not far from 'Are' junction.....
Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by eipreel(f): 9:45am On Sep 24, 2015
adeoti01:

dear,last time you're in Lagos ooooo.....inside traffic.... lolzzzz.....
BTW, that your office area I don't like coming there....unless you wanna carry go that joint that's not far from 'Are' junction.....

Hehehe...oya let's not derail bbm is there wink
Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
Abi na only me receive invite ni
*creepy*
Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by timmyblast(m): 12:45am On Oct 01, 2015
Is it still up, av they taken anybody
Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by hurpeyeahme(f): 8:32am On Oct 01, 2015
Hello

I got an invite for interview on sat 11am. is there any1 else that was invited?
Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 01, 2015
Same
hurpeyeahme:
Hello

Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
hurpeyeahme:
Hello
Shey Ma only the 2 of us get d invite ni And how much do they pay pls....
Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by hurpeyeahme(f): 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2015
geobukky:
Shey Ma only the 2 of us get d invite ni And how much do they pay pls....
I really don't know the pay,nothing was said by the interviewers concerning it. heard there's still gonna for another interview which will be final selection or so...let's keep fingers crossed.
Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 04, 2015
You came shey
hurpeyeahme:

I really don't know the pay,nothing was said by the interviewers concerning it. heard there's still gonna for another interview which will be final selection or so...let's keep fingers crossed.
Heard 60k undecided
Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by hurpeyeahme(f): 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2015
geobukky:
You came shey
Heard 60k undecided
shocked heard they work mon- sun angry I was asked my previous salary during d course of the interview) it's a lil on the high side than this.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
hurpeyeahme:

shocked heard they work mon- sun angry I was asked my previous salary during d course of the interview) it's a lil on the high side than this.

I asked the interviewer wen dy finish dia own asking.... Said they av alternating weekly offs of 2 and 1...and it's 8hrs per shift...but d pay I am nt sure I asked from someone Dat came for the interview as well...how did ur interview go...Let's talk on BBM
Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
hurpeyeahme:

I was asked to wait to see dia boss ooo, tho they later said he rushed into a meeting and I'll have to come back for that but I think it'd formalty Sha... E b like say na d site head wan see us...
Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by Bloomingbud(f): 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
geobukky:

I asked the interviewer wen dy finish dia own asking.... Said they av alternating weekly offs of 2 and 1...and it's 8hrs per shift...but d pay I am nt sure I asked from someone Dat came for the interview as well...how did ur interview go...Let's talk on BBM

Hello.
Please can I still apply or its late already? Thanks.
Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
Dunno ooo, try send ur cv, no harm trying
Bloomingbud:

Hello.
Please can I still apply or its late already? Thanks.
Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by Bloomingbud(f): 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
geobukky:
Dunno ooo, try send ur cv, no harm trying

Can you please help me with the e-mail address?
Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
Try hr@spectranet.com.ng
I submitted in person tho dia HQ in Ikeja
Bloomingbud:

Can you please help me with the e-mail address?
Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by Bloomingbud(f): 11:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
geobukky:
Try hr@spectranet.com.ng
I submitted in person tho dia HQ in Ikeja

OK. Maybe I should try going there too. Thanks a lot.
Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by hurpeyeahme(f): 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
geobukky:

I was asked to wait to see dia boss ooo, tho they later said he rushed into a meeting and I'll have to come back for that but I think it'd formalty Sha... E b like say na d site head wan see us...

Where u the only 1 that was asked to see their boss....i wasn't asked to wait.
Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by TheeRevelation: 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
If you're the fair Bola at Spectranet today , please signify or send a PM. An urgent message for you.

Thank you.
Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by stalyf(m): 10:45am On Jan 25, 2016
exotiqueify:

My brother, I agree with u to at least, 50%, but I rily don't think u should conclude just yet if u weren't on site. I was there and d venue is at industrial estate & CVS were collected. I knew from d get go that spectranet wouldn't pay 120,000k for an entry level position, I think that was just d OP talking, also a reasonable firm would NEVER publish how much they pay, let alone that laughable amount, so chill, we know. I was skeptical at first, and almost turned back wen i got to oregun, my only reason for going was I have 2yrs experience in CSR, but wanna move to HR. Anyway, we were told those who are shortlisted would be contacted, soo....maybe those who would, might come back to give their praises, u never can tell....

Good morning. Any idea the pay for the position Customer officer position at Spectranet?
Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by exotiqueify(f): 12:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
stalyf:

Good morning. Any idea the pay for the position Customer officer position at Spectranet?

I'm sorry, i dont know.
Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by bimbo4eva: 12:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
Goodmrn! I went for the spectranet interview slated for 2nd of April 2016 and never hear from them... Please has anyone who went for the interview hear anything?
Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by newspapers: 1:31pm On May 11, 2020
Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by Slickbishop(m): 11:13am On Jun 18, 2020
how much does spectranet pay their sales officer?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!! I Can't Log In To My Npower Teach Assessment Portal P To U / That Was How I Got The Offer.. Super Thanks To All Nairalanders / Apply For The International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job Vacancies (14 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.