Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited (14652 Views)

Spectranet Limited Recruitment For Graduate Call Centre Agents / Apply Now For Spectranet Limited Recruitment 2016 / Spectranet Limited Job Recruitment ( 16 Vacant Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by PapaNnamdi: 9:43am On Sep 22, 2015
hian
my ancestors wetin i do una wey una no allow me see this vaccancy
Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 22, 2015
cheesy spy tongue
Black, blue shirt... *I hope am not giving my details to a snipper o grin*
TheeRevelation:

Are u the one on the wine jacket?
Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 22, 2015
Dem dy para ni, bring 2 bottles of ciroc to appease 'em
PapaNnamdi:
hian
my ancestors wetin i do una wey una no allow me see this vaccancy
Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by ionome(f): 9:46am On Sep 22, 2015
geobukky:
It's real
On site
We plenty
They just told us that the salary of 120k is not part of the message angry but said it's very ok
They are yet to start but already collected cv and attendance...

pls wich bus am I to take from ikeja
Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by TheeRevelation: 9:48am On Sep 22, 2015
geobukky:
cheesy spy tongue
Black, blue shirt... *I hope am not giving my details to a snipper o grin*

Are u sure?? I can't see anyone with that Ö.. Are u at the extreme back?

Lool sniper ke..ra ra o
Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by PapaNnamdi: 9:51am On Sep 22, 2015
geobukky:
Dem dy para ni, bring 2 bottles of ciroc to appease 'em
lol, let us knw how it goes sha,
Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 22, 2015
ionome:

pls wich bus am I to take from ikeja
Omo I no know Road ooo, I trek ehn am nt even myself ATM, however find ur way to alausa and ask
Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 22, 2015
TheeRevelation:

Lool sniper ke..ra ra o
Wia u dy @ entrance
Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 22, 2015
Am a guy tho
TheeRevelation:

Lool sniper ke..ra ra o
Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 22, 2015
If you av not left ur house... Don't come again o
Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 22, 2015
Your ancestors have done it ooo, dy just postponed Sha... If u are near dy are collecting cv... My tfare, my time cry
PapaNnamdi:

lol, let us knw how it goes sha,
Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by JI4D(m): 10:11am On Sep 22, 2015
Dear Friends,

We are pleased to announce that we shall be holding a FREE training session in employability and competency skills next month in Abuja.

Why Should I attend the Training?
We feel more comfortable presenting interns who have been through our training, in essence we can only vouch for candidates that we have trained. The training provides Candidates with indispensable professional and personal skills which make them more appealing to employers. The training is a 2-day training, 9am to 1pm comprising sessions like, Project Management, Effective Report Writing, Leadership and Workplace Ethics, Time and Resource Management, Personal Branding and Networking, Proposal Writing, CV writing and Interview Simulation.

We have placed over 100 trained interns in organization such as Dafinone Consulting, Goge Africa, NOI Polls, CSR-IN-Action, CREEDS Energy, Sustainable Health Initiative (SHI), and a host of others.

The training Dates are as follows:
Abuja -Thursday 8th and Friday 9th October 2015

IT IS FREE
Typically, the fees you pay is meant to cover the cost of hiring the venue of the training and provide refreshments to facilitators who we cannot afford to pay but they have volunteered to support the programme. Our facilitators are Managers and senior staff from different organizations.

To indicate your interest in the Training, please send an email to Ruth@ji4d.org attaching you CV and state your full name and phone number.

We look forward to seeing you.

Thank you.

JID Team
Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by PapaNnamdi: 10:16am On Sep 22, 2015
geobukky:
Your ancestors have done it ooo, dy just postponed Sha... If u are near dy are collecting cv... My tfare, my time cry

too many applicants i guess
Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 22, 2015
Maybe... It could deliberate tho*some HR tho, dy get craze*
PapaNnamdi:

too many applicants i guess
Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by exotiqueify(f): 10:36am On Sep 22, 2015
mrking3:
guys please be very careful with this job opening! I know so many of you will fall prey to this bare faced Scam out of desperation to get a Job. No reputable firm will openly publish its payment structure to the General public! Secondly, the scammers smartly include 120k just to attract gullible folks. Thirdly, I have checked and noticed the said interview is not holding in any of Spectranet offices! Not even in their Head Office. I'm sure the scammers arranged an unknown venue to act like a consultancy recruiting for spectranet. This is a smart move. So many of them would come here to convince you that job is real! They're all partners. Fourthly, spectranet as a reputable company would never go that low to ask people with less than one year experience to apply for a customer service role when its not an entry Level job that requires 0-1yr exp. Pls, Be wise!! Some will soon come here to talk down on me that I'm trying to discourage peeps! Bring it on!!

My brother, I agree with u to at least, 50%, but I rily don't think u should conclude just yet if u weren't on site. I was there and d venue is at industrial estate & CVS were collected. I knew from d get go that spectranet wouldn't pay 120,000k for an entry level position, I think that was just d OP talking, also a reasonable firm would NEVER publish how much they pay, let alone that laughable amount, so chill, we know. I was skeptical at first, and almost turned back wen i got to oregun, my only reason for going was I have 2yrs experience in CSR, but wanna move to HR. Anyway, we were told those who are shortlisted would be contacted, soo....maybe those who would, might come back to give their praises, u never can tell....
Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by exotiqueify(f): 10:37am On Sep 22, 2015
mrking3:
guys please be very careful with this job opening! I know so many of you will fall prey to this bare faced Scam out of desperation to get a Job. No reputable firm will openly publish its payment structure to the General public! Secondly, the scammers smartly include 120k just to attract gullible folks. Thirdly, I have checked and noticed the said interview is not holding in any of Spectranet offices! Not even in their Head Office. I'm sure the scammers arranged an unknown venue to act like a consultancy recruiting for spectranet. This is a smart move. So many of them would come here to convince you that job is real! They're all partners. Fourthly, spectranet as a reputable company would never go that low to ask people with less than one year experience to apply for a customer service role when its not an entry Level job that requires 0-1yr exp. Pls, Be wise!! Some will soon come here to talk down on me that I'm trying to discourage peeps! Bring it on!!

My brother, no one is interested in talking u down. I agree with u to at least, 50%, but I rily don't think u should conclude just yet if u weren't on site. I was there and d venue is at industrial estate & CVS were collected. I knew from d get go that spectranet wouldn't pay 120,000k for an entry level position, I think that was just d OP talking, also a reasonable firm would NEVER publish how much they pay, let alone that laughable amount, so chill, we know. I was skeptical at first, and almost turned back wen i got to oregun, my only reason for going was I have 2yrs experience in CSR, but wanna move to HR. Anyway, we were told those who are shortlisted would be contacted, soo....maybe those who would, might come back to give their praises, u never can tell....

1 Like

Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by slizylindy: 10:40am On Sep 22, 2015
[quote author=exotiqueify post=38261596]

My brother, I agree with u to at least, 50%, but I rily don't think u should conclude just yet if u weren't on site. I was there and d venue is at industrial estate & CVS were collected. I knew from d get go that spectranet wouldn't pay 120,000k for an entry level position, I think that was just d OP talking, also a reasonable firm would NEVER publish how much they pay, let alone that laughable amount, so chill, we know. I was skeptical at first, and almost turned back wen i got to oregun, my only reason for going was I have 2yrs experience in CSR, but wanna move to HR. Anyway, we were told those who are shortlisted would be contacted, soo....maybe those who would, might come back to give their praises, u never can tell....[/quote

Dose who are shortlisted? Is it by CV collected or was any interview conducted at all.

And I hope dey won't use just d attendance dat was collected cos sm of us didn't get to put down our names o.
Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by exotiqueify(f): 10:45am On Sep 22, 2015
[quote author=slizylindy post=38261730][/quote]

NNE, I'm not sure any interview was conducted, but there wld definitely be screening, for example, those who aren't within that age range would be dropped and I'm nor sure d OP was right about d experience of just 5mnths. All I hope is dis isn't a marketing job...... We should keep our fingers crossed tho', u never can tell d requirements a HR personnel might request.....

Cc: slizylindy

1 Like

Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by sochima1989(m): 11:10am On Sep 22, 2015
exotiqueify:

NNE, I'm not sure any interview was conducted, but there wld definitely be screening, for example, those who aren't within that age range would be dropped and I'm nor sure d OP was right about d experience of just 5mnths. All I hope is dis isn't a marketing job...... We should keep our fingers crossed tho', u never can tell d requirements a HR personnel might request.....

Cc: slizylindy
please update me..... i couldnt leave my office.......if its real congrats and if not better days ahead. pls fb
Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 22, 2015
damselle00:

Getting dere isn't an issue,d only issue is verifying this post...nobody want to there n hear dat no such vacancy exist..and how did u confirm it mr adeoti?

if you get my point well,, I'm not saying the position is 100% available as I speak but someone can give it a trial....I know there is intake of new staff by their Ikeja office because spectranet is one of our vendors.....
Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by Tenny10: 11:43am On Sep 22, 2015
Job Duties:

Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.

LOCATION.. VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS
SALARY.... 50,000

TO APPLY SEND CV TO careers@miratonmatadorgroup.com using "ACCOUNTANT" as subject of the mail.
Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
adeoti01:

if you get my point well,, I'm not saying the position is 100% available as I speak but someone can give it a trial....I know there is intake of new staff by their Ikeja office because spectranet is one of our vendors.....
Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
[quote author=geobukky post=38264736][/quote]

did I commit.....
Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by mrking3(m): 12:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
exotiqueify:

My brother, no one is interested in talking u down. I agree with u to at least, 50%, but I rily don't think u should conclude just yet if u weren't on site. I was there and d venue is at industrial estate & CVS were collected. I knew from d get go that spectranet wouldn't pay 120,000k for an entry level position, I think that was just d OP talking, also a reasonable firm would NEVER publish how much they pay, let alone that laughable amount, so chill, we know. I was skeptical at first, and almost turned back wen i got to oregun, my only reason for going was I have 2yrs experience in CSR, but wanna move to HR. Anyway, we were told those who are shortlisted would be contacted, soo....maybe those who would, might come back to give their praises, u never can tell....
lols @blolded! But the opening is strictly customer service so how do you intend to cross carpet into HR ? I still repeat, that job opening is a scam! Believe it or leave it! Or at Best, pure marketing !!! With a ridiculous amount as salary! Imagine a job without reasonable experience, qualification and all that! So they made the job application quite flexible so a lot of people will fit in! Hence more people! More money to make!
Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by exotiqueify(f): 1:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
mrking3:
lols @blolded! But the opening is strictly customer service so how do you intend to cross carpet into HR ? I still repeat, that job opening is a scam! Believe it or leave it! Or at Best, pure marketing !!! With a ridiculous amount as salary! Imagine a job without reasonable experience, qualification and all that! So they made the job application quite flexible so a lot of people will fit in! Hence more people! More money to make!

My brother, I am not blind, i knew d opening was for CS, dont be faster than ur shadow, i did not say i want to cross carpet to HR in SPECTRANET!....And could u please enunciate how spectranet aim to make more money with this?[b][/b]. I now understand u werent at d venue, so I would take a bow from here, u could continue crying foul to whoever wants to listen.....Everyone who was present, knows that it was spectranet building......And u really dnt have to explain to me it might be a marketing job, i am suspecting same, but then i might be wrong, we both might...but then,If u believe everything d OP said, then u can believe anything cuz we were told at d venue that d part about the 120,000k is absolutely not true......U have left arguing the opening was done by a consulting firm, now u have started to scream marketing. Oga, which one u dey now?

1 Like

Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by dhantey324(m): 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
I was at the venue too. Submitted to the security because I came late. I also overheard the guy telling someone that the interview did not hold because their main boss would be coming today and they wouldn't want him to meet a crowded and rowdy place.
Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by danjummaa(m): 11:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
Smell scam
Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by uwin(m): 11:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
I was there today is real. Guys pls let's get update on d next stage. Thanks

Always give a try not everytin that look like a Scam is Scam. Don't judge the book by the cover
Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by exotiqueify(f): 7:09am On Sep 23, 2015
adeoti01:

Abeg no vex, akara vendors or?..... cool
adeoti01:

Abeg no vex, akara vendors or?.....
Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 23, 2015
exotiqueify:

Abeg no vex, akara vendors or?..... cool

Abeg no vex, akara vendors or?.....

smiles....not only akara but moinmoin.....if you see spectranet ask them what they vend for HUAWEI

1 Like

Re: Urgent Vacancy At Spectranet Limited by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 23, 2015
Lmao
adeoti01:

smiles....not only akara but moinmoin.....if you see spectranet ask them what they vend for HUAWEI

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIPS YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM NOW / List Of Released Candidates For Consol 8 For Customs Recruitment / List Of Organizations That Give Loan Without Collateral At Very Low Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.