Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Opinion: Wizkid Has Really Stepped Up His Act (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Opinion: Wizkid Has Really Stepped Up His Act (photo) (2589 Views)

Wizkid Has Found Basit, The Boy Mechanic He Wants To Sponsor His Education / Opinion: Wizkid Plagiarized Seal's Song "Kiss From A Rose" In His Latest Song / Mosun Filani-Oduoye: "My Husband Has Really Helped Me Alot" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Wizkid Has Really Stepped Up His Act (photo) by paroh137(m): 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
I don't normally do this, but I have to because I have been taught that when you honor great men, you too will achieve greatness. I'll admit that when Ayo 'Wizkid ' Balogun started making waves back in 2011, I saw him as another "make a few millions and fade" kind of artiste, even argued that his songs became hits due to luck and not talent, but we have to agree that the "kid" has really grown from strength to strength, breaking records and making waves.
On his instagram account today, Wizkid uploaded a picture of himself at Tuface's Fortified yesterday, and promised to release 10 tracks and 10 videos this October. Whaaattt? How is that even possible? I'll answer you-because it's Wizkid.
I wish to use this medium to implore our upcoming artistes to stick to making good music, I see a Grammy not too far off for an indigenous Nigerian artiste. Peace!

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: Opinion: Wizkid Has Really Stepped Up His Act (photo) by Imortal001: 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ok
Re: Opinion: Wizkid Has Really Stepped Up His Act (photo) by ModiKen(m): 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
Op, how has Wizkid stepped up his game; his dressing hasn't changed and he still gives us meaningless songs (for example: "In my bed"wink.

Please explain to me how he has stepped up.

7 Likes

Re: Opinion: Wizkid Has Really Stepped Up His Act (photo) by ThePeacemaker(m): 4:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
The poster above me just did a brain transplant. ( 2nd hand brain i quess) ...................... The idiot nah Wizkid's wannabe ooooo
Re: Opinion: Wizkid Has Really Stepped Up His Act (photo) by florence15(f): 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
Oshey..
Re: Opinion: Wizkid Has Really Stepped Up His Act (photo) by cutesmilez(f): 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
inspiring!
Re: Opinion: Wizkid Has Really Stepped Up His Act (photo) by Adatob(m): 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
Onto d nxt wan pls
Re: Opinion: Wizkid Has Really Stepped Up His Act (photo) by Elparaiso(m): 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
ModiKen:
Op, how has Wizkid stepped up his game; his dressing hasn't changed and he still gives us meaningless songs (for example: "In my bed"wink.

Please explain to me how he has stepped up.
The last time wizkid released songs every week for a whole month, we know what happened.
It was all trash.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Wizkid Has Really Stepped Up His Act (photo) by ayokunle032(m): 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
angry angry angry angry
Re: Opinion: Wizkid Has Really Stepped Up His Act (photo) by MisterLongman(m): 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
paroh137:
I don't normally do this, but I have to because I have been taught that when you honor great men, you too will achieve greatness. I'll admit that when Ayo 'Wizkid ' Balogun started making waves back in 2011, I saw him as another "make a few millions and fade" kind of artiste, even argued that his songs became hits due to luck and not talent, but we have to agree that the "kid" has really grown from strength to strength, breaking records and making waves.
On his instagram account today, Wizkid uploaded a picture of himself at Tuface's Fortified yesterday, and promised to release 10 tracks and 10 videos this October. Whaaattt? How is that even possible? I'll answer you-because it's Wizkid.
I wish to use this medium to implore our upcoming artistes to stick to making good music, I see a Grammy not too far off for an indigenous Nigerian artiste. Peace!

Cc: lalasticlala

Wetin my eye dey see so.........

Guy pass me that w**d you've been smoking

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Wizkid Has Really Stepped Up His Act (photo) by Feranmicharles(m): 12:24am On Sep 22, 2015
Thought you and david were competing,now you've realized that patience is the key.

Buh NEPA/buhari f*ked me up Yternight sha and HIPtv was showing the piece angry
Re: Opinion: Wizkid Has Really Stepped Up His Act (photo) by ModiKen(m): 12:43am On Sep 22, 2015
Elparaiso:

The last time wizkid released songs every week for a whole month, we know what happened.
It was all trash.

grin grin

Gbam!

Wey my Timi Dakolo (Wish me well) or Darey Art-Alade (Pray for me) mak I take chill as I dey sip my Fayrouz (pineapple flavour). cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Wizkid Has Really Stepped Up His Act (photo) by rosy4u(f): 1:33am On Sep 22, 2015
expensive sh*t cheesy
Re: Opinion: Wizkid Has Really Stepped Up His Act (photo) by naijaboiy: 1:38am On Sep 22, 2015
It should be 10 wonderful tracks and videos with at least 3 making hits.

Not just 10 crappy tracks and videos. undecided
Re: Opinion: Wizkid Has Really Stepped Up His Act (photo) by Oyetboy(m): 6:10am On Sep 22, 2015
didn't D'Banj just did that? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Biography Of Sen. Uche Ekwunife/profile & Latest News / How I Hid In A Car Boot The First Time I Met Genevieve Nnaji - Mercy Johnson / Record-breaking Painting Of Jesus Of $450million To Be Moved To Abu Dhabi Museum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.