Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Urgent Advice Needed Please!!!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Urgent Advice Needed Please!!!!! (1043 Views)

My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. / Urgent Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice Needed Please!!!!! by linyberry(f): 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
I have self esteem issues,its started when I was ten and I don't know what to do about it since then ...I weigh 68kg,and people call me fat a lot and it makes feel sad .it also adds to my low self esteem issues... my boyfriend died recently and that alone made me depressed... please house what do I do? am loosing my mind..
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please!!!!! by ahnie: 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
Nothing wrong with bn chubby.many ppl are lookin for ways to be chubby,so shake it off. Sorry for the loss of your bf.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please!!!!! by thorpido(m): 4:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
Sorry about your boyfriend.There must be other things you are doing e.g. schooling or working?Occupy yourself with that and other activities.
You can do something about your weight- eat right and exercise.Having a right weight for your frame is not only good for your self esteem but your health too.

Love yourself.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please!!!!! by linyberry(f): 5:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
thanks guys but I've been exercising ,yet no results please any advice on types of exercises that could help ..thanks..
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please!!!!! by Dyt(f): 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
If you are plumpy and wanna reduce, shey you sell forever products, I am sure you know your way
And low self esteem?
Hmmmmm
All I can say it pick up yourself
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please!!!!! by Artistree: 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
I weigh 68kg too and I'm NOWHERE near fat, how come you're plump?
Sorry about the loss of ur friend, it sure does hurt but you have to pick urself up and move on.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please!!!!! by 5minsmadness: 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
linyberry:
thanks guys but I've been exercising ,yet no results please any advice on types of exercises that could help ..thanks..
Hey beautiful.

These people below are fat as well.
It all depends on your self confidence.
Realise that u can chose who your friends are and those whose comments make meaning in your life. You are that important.
Improve on your way of thinking. Realise that you are special and everything else falls into place.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please!!!!! by 5minsmadness: 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
More fat and confident people. Beauty come first from within!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please!!!!! by Dyt(f): 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
Yes we rock
I even weigh 75-78
Can't rem
And I am still hawt

No pic so don't expect
5minsmadness
Thumbs up

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please!!!!! by Truth234(m): 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2015
linyberry:
I have self esteem issues,its started when I was ten and I don't know what to do about it since then ...I weigh 68kg,and people call me fat a lot and it makes feel sad .it also adds to my low self esteem issues... my boyfriend died recently and that alone made me depressed... please house what do I do? am loosing my mind..

68kg is not fat please or do you have belly fat ? If that is the case, no matter how hard you workout, you need to watch your choice of food. You can only get result when you burn more calories than you eat.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please!!!!! by Alvanify(m): 12:41am On Sep 22, 2015
Whatever you don't like change it and if you can't change it then be it and be happy being it thats the only way to be happy.

Sorry about your bf he is in a better place,cheers. grin
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please!!!!! by Richy4(m): 2:14am On Sep 22, 2015
You owe no one an explanation to be happy. Go to the supermarket, get the kind of clothes you feel confident and comfortable wearing. Buy it and put it on.

Life is too short to put on boring clothes

Do not let the society decide your happiness by labelling you fat. Yes you might be watching TV and seeing all the skinny girls. But do not forget we are all unique in our own ways.

Maybe you can try the movie "fatgirls "I don't know if it was the right spelling but it is really cool movie.

Sorry about your loss but shake it off and move on. Everyone will die some day. Yes and yes it is a meal both fat and skinny got to eat. Move on

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 5:41am On Sep 22, 2015
68 KG and you think you are Fat?

Sorry about your bf's death but you have to move on. Life is beautiful, so are you if you look closely.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please!!!!! by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 22, 2015
follow lekealder on twitter or check him out on facebook..
They are having free therapy session this period..
I hope you can benefit from him
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please!!!!! by linyberry(f): 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
thanks so much guys ...your comments are really appreciated
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please!!!!! by haul: 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
linyberry:
thanks so much guys ...your comments are really appreciated

Workout routine is not a problem, can help you figure that.

Do have a nice time.

(1) (Reply)

One Of The Scariest And Cautious Moment In Homes / Searching / Would You Prefer To Be Overseas Or In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.