Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,171 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

The Love For Money And Fun: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Love For Money And Fun: (685 Views)

Uyi Iredia Sees The Light! Denies the love of Yahweh!! / The Trinity (true Or False). The Love Perspective. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Love For Money And Fun: by solosimple(m): 4:36pm On Apr 14, 2009
Please share your views with me, Don't you think a lot of young people in our days are not just serious with God, where do we find immoralities the most; among the older folks or among the youth, what can be done to help the situation,

Maybe You'll understand what I'm saying, especially if you live in the heart of Lagos.I don't know if it is the same everywhere.
But the point is this, the love for money and fun is replacing the love for God in the heart of many,
GOD HAVE MERCY!

(1) (Reply)

Contemporary Christianity And The Ethics Of Vanity Fair / Bible Maths. / Malachi 2:14-16 Return 2 Ur 1st Love Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.