Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:56 PM

Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary (41284 Views)

RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary / Celebration TV 4Th Anniversary: Apostle Suleman & Wife Celebrate TV Station / Tunde Bakare & Wife Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary, Share #tb Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 22, 2015
nedupel:
we d members are not broke k The ministry have only one private jet He has never brainwashed any one. He has always been a blessing He has foundations DAT take care of the need of the less privilege He don't put dem on camera dose not mean is not a philanthropist. Am a privilege son of the mandate
what an apt response... heaven on earth bro

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by ddefoe: 8:57am On Sep 22, 2015
Paloma555:
Bishop David Oyedepo and his wife Faith Oyedepo, shared this epic picture in celebration of their 33-years wedding anniversary.

The revered couple own and oversee Living Faith Ministries (Winners Chapel), church in Nigeria.

Pastor Faith posted the memorable flashback image on social media and captioned:

God was faithful then, and still is faithful now.
He is too faithful to fail!
‪#‎33YearsAndCounting

http://www.sugardaily.ng/oyedepo-and-wife-celebrate-33-yrs-of-marriage-with-lovely-throwback-pic/

God bless u sir! A man of his generation,wishing u many more happy years and God's protection!

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 22, 2015
obstead200:
I don't know why we Nigerians reverence and hero worship one group of con men (some pastors and evangelists) and rain curses and abuse on another group of con men (politicians).

I am shocked at the way pple rationalize everything a pastor does, no Matter how horrible or brazen the action is. Almost as if those pple are under some kinda spiritual influence. The same pple will rain curses on politicians for every action they take. Even when some of those actions clearly had good intentions.

pastors(some of them) and politicians all have the same stock in trade; They sell hope in exchange for ur money.
ignorance @ its peak... am ready 4 pple lyk u..ow dear u compare d tins of God wit politics? its obvious u no nothing about d tins of God?u are a natural man ...u will Neva understand it...stay deer and b talking stories... Dis is d DOMINION OF D CHURCH ..and dere is nothing u can do bout it ...in fact ds is just d beginning
by d way if it was d way u sed ..y not go open a church and see ow easy it is... rubbish ..ignorant pple every where

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 22, 2015
Mopolchi:
Oyedepo, the kind eye I dey look you now na because I dey wonder how you dey use church dey wash people head for them to dey give you money to get many private jets where many of your church people dey languish in penury.
ow dare u.. all d allegations u made are false.. infact u are just expressing d frustration of ur fada d devil... u pple av not seen anytin yet.. d church of Jesus Christ is taking over..stay dear and b talking abt tins u no notin of ....now defend d allegations u made ..prove it.. u ds enemy of church..
BTW...am a son of d bishop and e as not brainwashed NY body

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 22, 2015
petux:
Tcheww.. Gud for dem....Buh pastor wife wey dae use chain and ear ring + using wig abi Wetin dem dae call am...God go see cases to judge sha @ d end of the world
plss ow is it wrong... u pple wld just b saying tins u noting of..plss prove from d word of God ow is it wrong??
ignorance @its peak..

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 22, 2015
biaka1994:
#HeavenOnEarth
#WondersWithoutEnd
That is my portion and ur portion wink

Happy wedding anniversary papa n mama!

Shout out 2 all winners family out there
gloryyy..heaven on earth sis

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 22, 2015
Mopolchi:
Private jets no dey then but bros Jay say im no get where im go sleep that time. Any you no fit put im level with Zacheus, Herod and Pilate in terms of wealth that time. I don put my mind down already. Make I use eye still dey look am.
am overwhelmed @ur ignorance of d word of God..now..
whu told u Jesus Neva ad a house ?pls prove it from scriptures
now comparing Jesus and Pilate is quite degrading
u av 2b able 2 differentiate btw d substutionary and d exemplary work of Jesus... some of d tins Jesus did was as a substitute and some as an example 2us 4instance no Christian is supposed 2 b crucified again
av u not read were e sed we shall do greater works
plss don't talk abt wat u don't no ..u lack revelation knowledge of d word of God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by Victosin09(f): 9:32am On Sep 22, 2015
Clinton207:
heaven on earth sist.!
Wonders without end! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by obstead200(m): 9:38am On Sep 22, 2015
horlaleykan:

ignorance @ its peak... am ready 4 pple lyk u..ow dear u compare d tins of God wit politics? its obvious u no nothing about d tins of God?u are a natural man ...u will Neva understand it...stay deer and b talking stories... Dis is d DOMINION OF D CHURCH ..and dere is nothing u can do bout it ...in fact ds is just d beginning
U are the ignorant one.
it is not the "DOMINION OF D CHURCH". it is the dominion of the pastorprenuers. They tell u what u want to hear. They sell u unending hope of supernatural prosperity and riches. U on the other hand enrich their pockets with ur "seed of faith". they will now turn around and show u their prosperity, which was made from the riches u gave them, and use it as a basis to sell more hope to u. the scam is perfect.

Go out there and hustle for your riches. God will bless u on his own. he does not need pastorpreneurs as a channel to bless u through.
Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by obstead200(m): 9:38am On Sep 22, 2015
roselynbas:

if it's that easy, why not sell it too?
I wont because I am not a con artist.
Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by Tbee: 9:46am On Sep 22, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
My papa and mama!
Shining as ever!
God bless you sir!

#heaven on earth!
#wonders without end!
#I am a child of destiny!

That is your new realm and my new realm in Jesus name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 22, 2015
obstead200:
U are the ignorant one.
it is not the "DOMINION OF D CHURCH". it is the dominion of the pastorprenuers. They tell u what u want to hear. They sell u unending hope of supernatural prosperity and riches. U on the other hand enrich their pockets with ur "seed of faith". they will now turn around and show u their prosperity, which was made from the riches u gave them, and use it as a basis to sell more hope to u. the scam is perfect.

Go out there and hustle for your riches. God will bless u on his own. he does not need pastorpreneurs as a channel to bless u through.
I am dumbfounded @d way u reason..
1)when I sed dominion of d church its obvious u av no inkling 2 wat am talking abt...wat as dominion of d church got 2do wit dominion of d pastor.. smh
2)ow can u call a mog pastorpreneur ...if u are a Christian am really disappointed.. if u are not I can understand ur plight
3)now I don't get u all d allegations u made up dere wat are ur proofs ow do u no dat
4)point of correction dey don't sell a false hope of prosperity.. we av genuine proofs and testimonies of what dey preach..
5)now do u tink its offering dat makes a pastor blessed.. why are not all pastors rich.. besides by what u sed about seed of faith its obvious u are ignorant of spiritual tins...
BTW ...d way u were just making assumption ow can u prove d validity of all u sed
nyways.. pls note am not out 2 convince u..not defend d mog.. but 2 show u d validity of d word of God.. if u like don't read all I wrote den start replying me wit me assumptions..
ds is my parting word 4u..get a life..because weda u like it or not ...if u like condemn from noe till tomorrow... it can't diminish d blessings of d bishop and d church.. like I sed ds is just d beginning u av not seen yet.. so plss ehnn continue we need pple lyk u ...u only show us ow frustrated d devil is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 22, 2015
obstead200:
U are the ignorant one.

y not become a pastopreneur today and let's see ow far u go...u tink d work of God is by offering u will b surprised dat d price of running a diesel generator 4 1 day is more Dan all d offering collected in one month.. so u see ow easy it is...#i hail ur ignorance
Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by petux(m): 10:15am On Sep 22, 2015
horlaleykan:

plss ow is it wrong... u pple wld just b saying tins u noting of..plss prove from d word of God ow is it wrong??
ignorance @its peak..
1stly, R u a Christian?!
Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 22, 2015
petux:

1stly, R u a Christian?!
yess..and I know u are going 2 quote some scriptures u av limited understanding off..nyways am waiting 4ur defense ..plss prove from d word of God ow it is wrong..simple..
plss note ...u ad beta av a meaningful reason for what u claimed.. because am not one of dose u go around misinterpreting scriptures 2..am not a babe am a seasoned that as understanding of d word of God..
BTW..am sure u are one of ds conservative Christians all ds don't use ds and dat.. sm waiting
Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by harmiefash(f): 10:32am On Sep 22, 2015
Heaven on earth, Wonders without end,,,, God bless u sir,,

N for haters, I av one word for u,, what u don't believe in will neva work for u,,,, no amount of curse or insalt can bring him down, u don't even know who u ar joking with,,,

Am a winner, click like

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by solab(m): 10:43am On Sep 22, 2015
Gone are those days, follow God plan for your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by annycase5(f): 10:50am On Sep 22, 2015
Heaven on earth!

Wonders without end

. That is my new realm and your new realm..

God bless my mama and papa

More grace and anointing in Jesus name.

He who has a Good mother will do more than others....
He who has a Wonderful father will go far in life
. Glad to have u both as my spiritual mother and father

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by petux(m): 10:50am On Sep 22, 2015
horlaleykan:

yess..and I know u are going 2 quote some scriptures u av limited understanding off..nyways am waiting 4ur defense ..plss prove from d word of God ow it is wrong..simple..
plss note ...u ad beta av a meaningful reason for what u claimed.. because am not one of dose u go around misinterpreting scriptures 2..am not a babe am a seasoned that as understanding of d word of God..
BTW..am sure u are one of ds conservative Christians all ds don't use ds and dat.. sm waiting
Bro I dnt quote bibles anywayz and m nt ready to discriminate woh u have got faith in buh understand sumtin The Truth is bitter and no one is willing to accept it....Back in dose ancient days if am right earrings are used during slavery buh many pple are blinded by civilization.... Bro Take it or Leave it, Chains are nt Gud to b used by Christian nt to tlk of a leading figure(mrs oyedepo) pple are following suit.....I pray u dnt regret man!!
Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by obstead200(m): 10:52am On Sep 22, 2015
horlaleykan:

I am dumbfounded @d way u reason..
1)when I sed dominion of d church its obvious u av no inkling 2 wat am talking abt...wat as dominion of d church got 2do wit dominion of d pastor.. smh
2)ow can u call a mog pastorpreneur ...if u are a Christian am really disappointed.. if u are not I can understand ur plight
3)now I don't get u all d allegations u made up dere wat are ur proofs ow do u no dat
4)point of correction dey don't sell a false hope of prosperity.. we av genuine proofs and testimonies of what dey preach..
5)now do u tink its offering dat makes a pastor blessed.. why are not all pastors rich.. besides by what u sed about seed of faith its obvious u are ignorant of spiritual tins...
BTW ...d way u were just making assumption ow can u prove d validity of all u sed
nyways.. pls note am not out 2 convince u..not defend d mog.. but 2 show u d validity of d word of God.. if u like don't read all I wrote den start replying me wit me assumptions..
ds is my parting word 4u..get a life..because weda u like it or not ...if u like condemn from noe till tomorrow... it can't diminish d blessings of d bishop and d church.. like I sed ds is just d beginning u av not seen yet.. so plss ehnn continue we need pple lyk u ...u only show us ow frustrated d devil is
I wont bother to argue with u. You have obviously been too deeply brain washed to retrace ur steps.
Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by Geesanni: 11:16am On Sep 22, 2015
goodafter nairaland,i jst finised my nysc some few years ago,coudnt get a high paying job as an oil well engineer,i became fustrated but settle for an average pay job in an i.t company as a software engineer.i then needed an accomodation,so me and my new divorce aunty decided to stay together so as to save cost.Meanwhile she had travelled to bury her 11yrs daughter that jst died of accident,so i was the one that search for agent and secure a room and parlour self contain in lagos.my agent introduce me to the landlord(60yrs plus of age),i told him t point blank that it is me and my aunty that is staying together,showed him my i.d card and agree on the amount as(180k for house rent,agreement and agent fee 60k plus 10k refundable damages).Notwithstanding,i have missed 2 good houses i wanted initially even for 150k so i had no choice than to accept the 180k house because the house doesnt worth it.i was also travelling to kano for a field job of which am suppose to stay two weeks,so i called the agent dat am coming,with my money and but am coming with some of my loads because i wud be travelling for field work the nextday,and i dont want to miss the house again and need to sec ure the house with some of my load but am not sleeping or staying there till i come back from 2 wks travelling.the agent said no wahala since my coming with my money.
when i got to the agent with some of my loads,he said why should i come with load,i was so angry dat i said but the agent himself said i can come wth some of my load,(thank god i had a witness when i called the agent if i can come with load and dat same witness too was very angry because he came also with me.)so we headed to meet the landlord,i brought out the money(220k out of 250k i was suppose to pay in total sum and said after when i come back from travelling in 2wks i will balance up and also emphasized i and my aunty is staying together,he agreed ,i paid with an eyewitness and two agent present.i then made a wriiten statement of which we all signed (but the landlord refused to sign)and the landlord kept it,but on the landlord getting to know i came with my load,he changed his mouth dat rent is still 180k,agreement is 70k instead of 60k we agreed earlier,10k for damages and 12k for water yearly which i must pay with my rent,i was so angry,12k for water then why was it flat.i HAD NO CHOICE BUT I agreed(now total sum of 272k).i put in some of my load and left immediately back to my former house.i travelled 3days later and came back after two weeks and balance up,then i ask for receipt but he said he wud give me later(i taught d 12k water fee was for fuel incase there is no light because he sells water,but NO, and HE DOES not even pump water to the flat if there is no light) .After 1wks,my aunty came back to lagos and i brought her in.To my greatest surprise the landlord rebuke me,spark,rage and said i have no right to bring my aunty to stay with me with her(3kids).i go to work and come back late everyday so he want me to always leave empty house and stay only on wknd. i got angry called the agent and told him if i never said i was staying with my aunty,the agent confirmed i said dat but the landlord then changed his mouth dat he thought she was single and i should come and collect my money,i begged him(for 5days) like a cool dude of which am not suppose to do.
He disagree, because i dont want to go to the stress of looking for a house again.i ,my aGENT and aunty WENT TO search for a new house in dat area(because of job location)and got a good one better and cheap (150k).we approached my landlord he should give us our 272k which he said he wud give us,he said he must follow us to the new house and pay by himself.he refused to give us the money and later plead with us to stay.i was so pissed off dat my mind was totally not interested to stay again,but my aunty plead wth me dat we shud stay and 4get wat happen.we stayed, everyday was more fustrating in the house by the man.he wud never let my 3 nieces (little kid )be and get angry unneccesarilly.
Meanwhile i ask for receipt always and he refuses to give us dat he wud give us later. after 4 months(refusing to give us receipt),he called me oneday, when my aunty has travelled leaving his 3 kid with me and said i should fill a form,i read the form and saw dat it was agreement form.
To my greatest surprise,i saw dat he gave a condition in the form that anytime the he needs his house dat am entithle to one mouth quick notice only( instead of 6 months because we pay 1 year rent).i became mad again,but dis time i demanded we needed our receipt first,he said no until i fill dat his form b4 we will collect our receipt.DIS MAN PLEAD with US TO STAY,HE REFUSE TO REFUND OUR MONEY AFTER 2WKS WE PACKED IN,AND UP TILL NOW (4 MONTHS)HE REFUSES TO GIVE ME MY RECEIPT THREATENING ME WITH PARTIAL QUICK NOTICE DAT AM ENTITHLE TO 1 MONTH.PLS FELLOW NAIRALANDER AND NIGERIANS,AS A FELLOW FUSTRATED YOUNG GUY MANAGING HIMSELF,AN OLD MAN WANT TO TAKE AWAY D LABOUR I SWEAT FOR OUT OF FUSTRATION(272K, HE USE MY MONEY FOR BUSSINESS FOR 4 MONTHS AND WANT TO DUMP ME) NOW DAT HE FELT HE HAS USE ME FOR MAKING MONEY.I NEED A HELP URGENTLY,ADVICE ,AN NGO ,LAGOS STATE HOUSING MANAGEMENT,AND A CIVIL DEFENCE LAWYER TO COME TO MY HELP BECAUSE AM LIKE A WOUNDED LION PUSHED TO THE WALL DAT CAN DO ANYTHING TO REVENGE THE LANDLORD,I MAY MAKE HEADLINE(4 BAD NEWS DAT HAPPEN TO A WHOLE COMPOUND) SOONEST IF AM NOT BEEN HELP BY NECESSARY AUTHORITY because I CRY WHILE WALKING AND THE LANDLORD IS MAKING HELL OUT OF ME AND MY PPLE.PLS NAIRALAND AND NIGERIANS PLS HELP ME.u can email me on gee.koko@yahoo.com.au for help ,i stay in lagos, HELP ME ABEG ,NA OJODU BERGER FOR OLOWORA NEAR OMOLE PHASE 2 LAGOS STATE(INFACT N0 8 ALFRED AKEN STREET OLOWORA OJODU BERGER LAGOS STATE,HIS NO IS 08034343551),I HEARD FROM STREET PEOPLE DAT ABOUT FIVE CO-TENENTS HAVE PACKED OUT IN DAT HOUSE B4 THEIR HOUSE RENT EXPIRE DUE TO THE MALTREATMENT OF THE LANDLORD.THANKS
Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 22, 2015
petux:

Bro I dnt quote bibles anywayz and m nt ready to discriminate woh u have got faith in buh understand sumtin The Truth is bitter and no one is willing to accept it....Back in dose ancient days if am right earrings are used during slavery buh many pple are blinded by civilization.... Bro Take it or Leave it, Chains are nt Gud to b used by Christian nt to tlk of a leading figure(mrs oyedepo) pple are following suit.....I pray u dnt regret man!!
bro ur ignorance baffles me..
1)ow can u say u won't quote Bible.. nd call urself w Christian.. d bible is d highest authority of any Christian not wateva history u are saying
2)now u are quoting history I don't tink u no me sha... i can gv u a list of wat u are using dat has origins in slavery,idolatry, and so on...so limiting it yo earrings alone shows u are not grounded at all
3)yess d truth is bitter... buh I shld b d one telling u dat.. because u didn't say NY truth ..d word of God is truth.. and u can't defend urself from d word of God and u are talking about truth... u are quoting history and call dat truth smh for u
4)pray that I don't regret...regret what ..regret d truth... ur religious stand makes me laff...kk I pray 4u too that God wld open ur eyes of understanding(eph1:18)

finally... u assume somtin is wrong for a Christian and u can't prove it from d word of God...u no I warned u ...I no pple lyk u av bin in ur shoes b4 and av trashed pple lyk u b4...so bro get a life ..and don't impose ur religious sentiments on odas ...plss b reasonable...if u nid disicpleship or mentorship or u nid teaching 2 improve ur spiritual lyf I can help u ..because u are sound like an immature Christian.. u nid milk bro
Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 22, 2015
obstead200:

I wont bother to argue with u. You have obviously been too deeply brain washed to retrace ur steps.
look @ds man oo...so u pple are cowards like ds.. I pity u ..uve not seen nytin yet.. u nid Jesus in ur lyf..
give ur life 2 Christ.. and if u are a Christian am ..dumbfounded at ur immaturity.. COWARDS.. u tink am one of dose u just bamboo zoo... check my posts and u will discover av dealt wit ur types very well ...
rubbish..may God help u and deliver u..
Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 22, 2015
obstead200:

is dat d best u could do..u are under demonic influence.. y u run ..simple points I raised u can't even counter it...u dscovred I av finished u and broken down ur defenses.. u now ran away.. demon possessed coward
Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by petux(m): 11:32am On Sep 22, 2015
horlaleykan:

bro ur ignorance baffles me..
1)ow can u say u won't quote Bible.. nd call urself w Christian.. d bible is d highest authority of any Christian not wateva history u are saying
2)now u are quoting history I don't tink u no me sha... i can gv u a list of wat u are using dat has origins in slavery,idolatry, and so on...so limiting it yo earrings alone shows u are not grounded at all
3)yess d truth is bitter... buh I shld b d one telling u dat.. because u didn't say NY truth ..d word of God is truth.. and u can't defend urself from d word of God and u are talking about truth... u are quoting history and call dat truth smh for u
4)pray that I don't regret...regret what ..regret d truth... ur religious stand makes me laff...kk I pray 4u too that God wld open ur eyes of understanding(eph1:18)

finally... u assume somtin is wrong for a Christian and u can't prove it from d word of God...u no I warned u ...I no pple lyk u av bin in ur shoes b4 and av trashed pple lyk u b4...so bro get a life ..and don't impose ur religious sentiments on odas ...plss b reasonable...if u nid disicpleship or mentorship or u nid teaching 2 improve ur spiritual lyf I can help u ..because u are sound like an immature Christian.. u nid milk bro
OK man since u want me to bk it wif d scriture :1 Timothy 2:9 : Leviticus 19:28 : Isaiah 3:16-24 : Judges 8:24 : and for u personally man Proverbs 14:12...
#RecieveSensebro
Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by petux(m): 11:35am On Sep 22, 2015
horlaleykan:

look @ds man oo...so u pple are cowards like ds.. I pity u ..uve not seen nytin yet.. u nid Jesus in ur lyf..
give ur life 2 Christ.. and if u are a Christian am ..dumbfounded at ur immaturity.. COWARDS.. u tink am one of dose u just bamboo zoo... check my posts and u will discover av dealt wit ur types very well ...
rubbish..may God help u and deliver u..
Receive sense bro...u r d real one who nid christ
Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 22, 2015
petux:

OK man since u want me to bk it wif d scriture :1 Timothy 2:9 : Leviticus 19:28 : Isaiah 3:16-24 : Judges 8:24 : and for personally man Proverbs 14:12...
Waiting to hear ur comments
omg..haha Lol..I don't tink u no me sha... u no I warned u at d beginning dat not misinterprete scripture..
av bin in ur shoes b4..wat u do is just take d scripture out context.. nyways am preparing ur reply. 2 all dose scriptures u mis understand..
u waiting 4 my reply I don't tink u no whu ur dealing wit sha.. bt plss b4 I reply do me one favour all d scripture u quoted from d old testament could u plss tell me ow it relates wit d new testament church..
and 4 dat verse u quoted in 1timothy just wait 4me am coming 4u
I promise u ..u will regret u tried 2 argue wit me
Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 22, 2015
petux:

Receive sense bro...u r d real one who nid christ
what is ds one saying.. smh 4u big tym..someone is falsely accusing an mog.. and am correcting em ..
omg d level of ur spiritual understanding baffles me
Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by bejeria101(m): 11:59am On Sep 22, 2015
Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by Mopolchi: 12:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
horlaleykan:

very good ...av bin looking 4 pple like u...untaught ignorant Christian... whu told u Jesus ddidnt av dat kind of money??
av bin watching ignorant pple lyk u spewing trash @d Mog...av bin kipping quiet... now I av ur tym... Now ansa my question
Am happy that you have my time now. For records, you are the one spewing trash. The bible told me that the Son of Man has no place to lay his head. I think you are the one that apply ludicrous interpretation to biblical verses so as to suit your proclivities.
Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by petux(m): 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
horlaleykan:

omg..haha Lol..I don't tink u no me sha... u no I warned u at d beginning dat not misinterprete scripture..
av bin in ur shoes b4..wat u do is just take d scripture out context.. nyways am preparing ur reply. 2 all dose scriptures u mis understand..
u waiting 4 my reply I don't tink u no whu ur dealing wit sha.. bt plss b4 I reply do me one favour all d scripture u quoted from d old testament could u plss tell me ow it relates wit d new testament church..
and 4 dat verse u quoted in 1timothy just wait 4me am coming 4u
I promise u ..u will regret u tried 2 argue wit me
and who has ever TLD u all d churches now are of the new testament and nt old testament. tell me!!.Did Christ TLD u that??
Re: Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
Mopolchi:
Am happy that you have my time now. For records, you are the one spewing trash. The bible told me that the Son of Man has no place to lay his head. I think you are the one that apply ludicrous interpretation to biblical verses so as to suit your proclivities.
hahaha...omg..as if I knew dat was d bible verse he was going 2 quote.. nyways I am sympathetic 2 ur scriptural ignorance so let me gv som sunday school lessons... but b4 I go on can u gv me 2 more scriptures 2 back ur point
because if u no wat am preparing 4u ehn ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease / 5 Funny Things Pastors Do On The Pulpit. / Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.