Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

What does bornagain mean? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What does bornagain mean? (939 Views)

The Meaning Of The Original Gospel Of Being Bornagain / what does it mean to be bornagain / What Did Jesus Mean When He Said 'I AM'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What does bornagain mean? by MMAngelMichael: 8:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
A colleague of mine says she has given her life to Christ, but each time she sleeps, she sees herself with the waist downwards as a fish and the waist upward as human sitting on a throne. And she often sees a woman pulling her into a river but she sees herself locked in a cell crying to her to please let her go. She was dedicated to the marine kingdom as a child. She asked me if that means she is not truly saved or does she need deliverance before she can be bornagain?

She says she knew she needed deliverance, which she has been undertaking, but was not sure if she should consider herself as a bornagain since she is not yet wearing the garment of righteousness instead she is still wearing the mammy water half fish half human garment.

She explained all that to me after i asked her if she was bornagain and she said she wasn't sure because she still sees herself in the dreams as half human, half fish sitting on a throne.

I didn't know how to advice her. What advice can bornagain Christians give her?
Re: What does bornagain mean? by excellencyabia1: 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2015
Who was she before the born again stuff?
Re: What does bornagain mean? by gabazin080(m): 8:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
I will be back
Re: What does bornagain mean? by jcross19: 8:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
MMAngelMichael:
A colleague of mine says she has given her life to Christ, but each time she sleeps, she sees herself with the waist downwards as a fish and the waist upward as human sitting on a throne. And she often sees a woman pulling her into a river but she sees herself locked in a cell crying to her to please let her go. She was dedicated to the marine kingdom as a child. She asked me if that means she is not truly saved or does she need deliverance before she can be bornagain?

She says she knew she needed deliverance, which she has been undertaking, but was not sure if she should consider herself as a bornagain since she is not yet wearing the garment of righteousness instead she is still wearing the mammy water half fish half human garment.

she is possess by queen of the coast.
Re: What does bornagain mean? by jessejagga(m): 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
sound like 'little mermaid' undecided
anyway she needs help o
Re: What does bornagain mean? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
Your born again fish friend needs deliverance. I pity does that says when you are born again you don't need deliverance, the spirits that has been attached to you when you are not born again needs to be expelled when you are born again. Born again in its own context deals with the transformation of your soul why deliverance deals with expelling evil spirits attached to you. If you call yourself born again and you have the spirit of mermaid in you or witchcraft spirit you need to spell that spirit or else you will still be a candidate of hell because you can't carry such spirit into heaven. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: What does bornagain mean? by misreal(m): 11:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
MMAngelMichael:

she truly needs deliverance.
Re: What does bornagain mean? by waldigit: 2:42am On Sep 22, 2015
Christian race is a process she need to move to the next stages in faith which is deliverance. But get it right she need to be genuienly born again, get baptism of holy spirit, then get delivered, justified and sanctified. the steps may not necessarily be in that order for every beliver but they are all essential
Re: What does bornagain mean? by MMAngelMichael: 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
That means confessing Jesus as your Lord and saviour does not make you a bornagain. So you have to be filled with the Holyspirit and undergo deliverance before you can call yourself a bornagain child of God.
Re: What does bornagain mean? by Rogersmith(m): 6:36am On Sep 25, 2015
After giving her life to christ. She needs to do series of deliverance. One thing is important here, she has to separate herself from sin totally.
Re: What does bornagain mean? by nnamdiosu(m): 8:18am On Sep 25, 2015
MMAngelMichael:

first and foremost SHE IS A BORN AGAIN IF TRULY SHE CONFESSED JESUS WITH HER MOUTH AND BELIEVED IN HER HEART. don't let people on the forum deceive you. almost everyone who gives his or her life to Christ also has spirits in them (just that the demons in question are hiding quietly) so they'll come here and be giving professional spiritual advice. meanwhile all your friend needs to do is go for intensive deliverance. pm for more explanations
Re: What does bornagain mean? by Heavenly102: 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
Tell her to tell that devil to get out of her life in Jesus' name. She has to rid herself of all fear and then command it to stop bothering her.

Because some people go for deliverance week in week out to no avail and end up undermining the authority of Jesus by making him seem weak

she should tell the demon to leave with confidence and that will be it.
Re: What does bornagain mean? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
nnamdiosu:

first and foremost SHE IS A BORN AGAIN IF TRULY SHE CONFESSED JESUS WITH HER MOUTH AND BELIEVED IN HER HEART. don't let people on the forum deceive you. almost everyone who gives his or her life to Christ also has spirits in them (just that the demons in question are hiding quietly) so they'll come here and be giving professional spiritual advice. meanwhile all your friend needs to do is go for intensive deliverance. pm for more explanations
you're so immature, with childish reasonings, why not go straight to the point rather than throwing tantrums to those that have more understanding than you do
Re: What does bornagain mean? by An2elect2(f): 11:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
One thing is clear, people here don't know what born again means. Smh. If salvation does not mean deliverance, i just wonder what it means to them sad
Re: What does bornagain mean? by MMAngelMichael: 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
Since she sees herself as half fish, half human, is she a member of the kingdom of God or a member of the marine kingdom?

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/01/16 / Dear Christains Allah Is Another Name For God "New Testament" / These Bible Verses Should Disturb Every Devout Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.