Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Tlc Has Changed My Life. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Tlc Has Changed My Life. (915 Views)

The ASUU Strike That Changed My Life For Good. / Tlc Lbs Leadership Conference: ''stand Up For You Dream'' / Tlc Has Changed My Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tlc Has Changed My Life. by ibiboss: 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
I was once a full house wife solely depending on husband to do so many things at home. I can't spend money as I want just because I have to make acct to Oga at home. Life is becoming so unbearable that to buy even matches in the house I have to ask my husband for money. The maximum I used to have in my bank acct is not up to 10k. Things are not rosy for me not until God brought this amazing company called TLC from USA to my way. I was introduce to the company and was told that I can WORK FROM HOME and get paid for IT. I was on the fat side so I needed to loose weight, I have used all sort but no changes until I used TLC IASO slimming products. Apart from the fact that I am slimming down, it was as if the fat in my body is deposited in my bank account. When i joined TLC in October 2014 and the first money I made as commission is 200 thousand naira. Imagine me that I have only 10k in my account now started counting thousands and millions of naira in my account. The good thing with this company is the fact that we receive payment every Thursday. I can buy things on my own and I don't solely depend on my husband. I don't have any shop to do this business. I am still a full time house wife but I am getting paid for staying at home. Honestly TLC changed my life. I am ready to help anyone who is not satisfied with their financial status and need another source of income. You can call/watsapp +23408093576916

Re: Tlc Has Changed My Life. by prettywendy: 2:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
Interested
Re: Tlc Has Changed My Life. by ibiboss: 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
contact me onwatsapp/Call +23408093576916

Re: Tlc Has Changed My Life. by preizton(m): 12:04am On Nov 15, 2016

(1) (Reply)

50 Interesting Questions To Ask Yourself / The YET Untold Truth In Multi Level Network System / Cisco-certification Overview And Career Paths | Cloudsa Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.