Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Weekend At The Beach. How Can I Make It Interesting? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Weekend At The Beach. How Can I Make It Interesting? (869 Views)

Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos / A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weekend At The Beach. How Can I Make It Interesting? by mrsage(m): 11:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
I'm planning a weekend getaway at the beach. A quiet beach in Lagos. We expect to have Young working class people.

The plan is to arrive on Saturday and depart on Sunday afternoon. Hotel, transport, food and music already settled.

What activities can I include to make it interesting?

I'm thinking of aerobics on sunday morning
Maybe body massage
What else can you suggest?
Games, activities etc.

Pls feel free to share ideas
Re: Weekend At The Beach. How Can I Make It Interesting? by vizkiz: 11:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
bring enough girls around and you have nothing to worry about
Thank me later wink
Re: Weekend At The Beach. How Can I Make It Interesting? by mrsage(m): 3:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
more ideas pls
Re: Weekend At The Beach. How Can I Make It Interesting? by worry359(m): 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
If they are REAL MEN they will have partied and got well drunk on the Saturday night! grin grin grin
On Sunday morning they will not want things like aerobics. shocked angry shocked angry
Just sleep late and late breakfast.

The question is "Are you REAL men?"
Re: Weekend At The Beach. How Can I Make It Interesting? by mrsage(m): 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
vizkiz:
bring enough girls around and you have nothing to worry about
Thank me later wink

Not so sure
Re: Weekend At The Beach. How Can I Make It Interesting? by worry359(m): 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
Not sure about women!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Not interested in drinking!!!!!!! angry angry angry
Perhaps they are the type of men who only like other men friends.
Re: Weekend At The Beach. How Can I Make It Interesting? by mrsage(m): 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
For now we have:
Dance
Games
Aerobics exercise
Re: Weekend At The Beach. How Can I Make It Interesting? by worry359(m): 6:14am On Sep 29, 2015
mrsage:
For now we have:
Dance
Games
Aerobics exercise

Those are things for women or children.
But i suppose that there are a certain type of "man" that likes those things! angry angry angry angry
Re: Weekend At The Beach. How Can I Make It Interesting? by Jack188: 11:50am On Oct 02, 2015
Hi there! Try using such apps or websites like http://well-way.com With its help you can easily create your trip map and look for some nice places nearby. It can really make your vacations more interesting and exciting. Hope, it will hell you smiley

(1) (Reply)

China Only Gives 3 Countries Visa Free For 15 Days. / The Message I Heard In The Bus Today / 2nd Runway Of Ibom Int'l Airport Due For Commissioning July 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.