Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

The Message I Heard In The Bus Today - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Message I Heard In The Bus Today (869 Views)

The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Agege (PHOTO) / Photo Of The Bus Driver Involved In Fatal Accident That Killed 8 Edo Indigenes. / The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Message I Heard In The Bus Today by chocolateme(f): 11:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
She was sitting beside me in the bus earlier today, we are the only females in the bus.
Suddenly, she started her sermon (she was wore this popular green coloured apron with her church messages in front and back)
She started condeming everything condemnable. " women wearing trousers are going straight to hell, those that fixes lashes, nails, earrings, guys that wears trouser and pulls it for people to see their bum bum (ass levels), guys that fly their t shirt collars and etc are all going straight to hell. That we out to appear how God created us from the womb. (I wonder why she was still wearing cloth if we should appear as we came out from the womb)
Another thing is that whichever ones she mentions, the guys sitting around me will turn to look at me to check me out hmm.
So it means that people almost everyone in the whole world will go to hell including the foreigners? Ok oo.
She said that if we are touched by her words in that bus, that means her word is the indilutes word of God but if not, then it's the diluted.
My fellows, what's your take on this?
Re: The Message I Heard In The Bus Today by Solidkay(m): 11:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
No mind her,shes pooverty stricken
Nxt time u meet people like her,ask dem if they had been to either heaven or hell.
Re: The Message I Heard In The Bus Today by Qualer: 6:01am On Nov 26, 2015
so "she was wore this popular green coloured apron"? i see how significant that is... grin

1 Like

Re: The Message I Heard In The Bus Today by Lucasbalo(m): 6:28am On Nov 26, 2015
chocolateme:
She was sitting beside me in the bus earlier today, we are the only females in the bus.
Suddenly, she started her sermon (she was wore this popular green coloured apron with her church messages in front and back)
She started condeming everything condemnable. " women wearing trousers are going straight to hell, those that fixes lashes, nails, earrings, guys that wears trouser and pulls it for people to see their bum bum (ass levels), guys that fly their t shirt collars and etc are all going straight to hell. That we out to appear how God created us from the womb. (I wonder why she was still wearing cloth if we should appear as we came out from the womb)
Another thing is that whichever ones she mentions, the guys sitting around me will turn to look at me to check me out hmm.
So it means that people almost everyone in the whole world will go to hell including the foreigners? Ok oo.
She said that if we are touched by her words in that bus, that means her word is the indilutes word of God but if not, then it's the diluted.
My fellows, what's your take on this?
Tell your boyfriend / husband to buy you a car. You are too damn pretty to be sweating in a bus.

1 Like

Re: The Message I Heard In The Bus Today by chocolateme(f): 6:39am On Nov 26, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Tell your boyfriend / husband to buy you a car. You are too damn pretty to be sweating in a bus.
smiley Tnx dear. Lol

1 Like

Re: The Message I Heard In The Bus Today by Lucasbalo(m): 6:42am On Nov 26, 2015
chocolateme:
smiley Tnx dear. Lol
I am serious. Tell him to man up if he doesn't want to lose you to another man.☺

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Message I Heard In The Bus Today by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 26, 2015
Lucasbalo:
I am serious. Tell him to man up if he doesn't want to lose you to another man.☺
I hope it is not what am thinking?

1 Like

Re: The Message I Heard In The Bus Today by Lucasbalo(m): 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
fados4sure:

I hope it is not what am thinking?
No my brother. I am a very happily married man . Just hate seeing nice looking sister sweating in a public bus .

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

2nd Runway Of Ibom Int'l Airport Due For Commissioning July 2016 / :-) / See What I Found In An Hospital...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.