Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,168 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Us Student Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Us Student Visa (738 Views)

Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student / Getting Ready For A Us Student Visa Interview Please Help / Most Likely Questions On US Student Visa Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Us Student Visa by vic4vi(m): 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2009
i got admission into to college in the usa on one is on full tuition scholarship the other is 100% financial aid.
do i still need to show the consulate that i have sufficient fund to sustain me throughout thr program considering the fact that i am not paying money.
Re: Us Student Visa by dae(f): 7:48pm On Apr 14, 2009
i'm not underestimating you oooo,  but sorry to ask -- FULL FINANCIAL AID? are you sure? as in very very sure?? you got all the papers to show at the embassy that your tuition is covered ? not just I-20 oo, and lastly, YES!!! you will NEED to show some other source of financial support. Scholarship wont feed you, but for real, 100% full financial aid?? hmmmm,  undecided undecided
Re: Us Student Visa by vic4vi(m): 12:42pm On Apr 15, 2009
I am very sure in my package from the school it was stated that my financial need has been evaluated an that my family will have to contribute $2250 out of about $53000 that is for that of financial aid. that of scholarship is once admmited u are on a4 tear full tuition scholarship.and you will be issued an I-20 form
Re: Us Student Visa by travelxpat(m): 9:03am On May 03, 2009
its posible you gt ful scholarship to college but then what was your core in SAT ,if you actually took the test and what is the name of the college that offered you scholarship?
As regards the finanial aid, that means everything financially possible, i doubt that one oooo.just answer my question
finally,you still ned to show some level of financial commitment to your education for feeding ,flight,text books etc .i guess you wont be needing much in your statement of account or that of your sponsor

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Travel To Italy With Working Permit And Stay Ca I Get Good Work There / How To Choose Walking Shoes And Hiking Boots While Travelling / Any Nigerian In Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.