Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,252 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student (4592 Views)

How To Pay My Sevis Fee From Nigeria / Getting Ready For A Us Student Visa Interview Please Help / Most Likely Questions On US Student Visa Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student by mrswagger: 2:10pm On May 22, 2013
Hello house,

I will like to pass a vital information to all
prospective Student Visa applicants on here on Nairaland.

I have read different post on nairaland where
people travel all the way to Seme Contonou to
pay for Sevis Fee due to lack of adequate
information.

I just called DELETE today where I did my SAT
registration and they told me they do Sevis fee
payment and the fee they charge is #42,000.

Even when you make the payment at
Contonou, if you Calculate the amount you will
pay for SEVIS, transport and the money you
will bribe those immigration on the way it will
be rounded up to almost close to the amount
you will pay to DELETE or even still more than.

When you make payment at DELETE you will
get your Online receipt Which you will take to
the Embassy within 1 week and the hard copy
of the receipt will be mailed to you.

So my friends over here I see no reason why
we should all be suffering ourselves to travel all the way to Seme border to pay the Sevis fee when one can easily make the payment here under our nose at a Cheap rate.

Even many of us who have friends and
relatives in the US are not even ready to
sacrifice their time to help you make Sevis fee
payment there in the US which would have
been faster and easier.

So I thought it was wise to help everyone here
who need help in making Sevis fee payment.

NB: DELETE organisation is a non profit
organisation and they are not FAKE agents
oooo to clear your doubt.

That is where I did My SAT registration and I
did it for a cheap rate in their office and all
went well.

Thanks see you all at the Top.
Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student by justwise(m): 3:10pm On May 22, 2013
We can not promote any agent here, this is about people's money. Whoever wants to pay SEVIS will find a way around it.

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student by mrswagger: 4:13pm On May 22, 2013
justwise: We can not promote any agent here, this is about people's money. Whoever wants to pay SEVIS will find a way around it.

Justwise, I'm not happy with the way you handle things sometimes.

This is so devastating. Do you want many people to suffer. Do you know how many people travel all the way to Seme Border and encounter difficulties on their way to Seme Border cotonou with those nuisiance and thieves at the Border in Cotonou just to pay for Sevis fee when you can easily pay your Sevis fee here in Lagos under your nose.

You can't blame this students who fight and struggle so hard to actualise their goals to pursue their career in the US and the immigration and Nuisiance at the Border in Cotonou take advantage of them.

Many students international passport even gets seized at the Border in cotonou just because they were trying to pay Sevis fee.

I won't blame them, I blame our corrupt government, we lack the resources we need here to succeed, if not what is our business with Benin Republic, we are even better off without them.

First of all, I'm not an Agent. I'm just a propective student seeking an F-1 US Student visa. You can check my posts and profile here on nairaland you will see it all.

I just wanted to help everyone here on nairaland because I have gotten alot of help on here on Nairaland and it's nice giving back what I have to help out.

Justwise sometimes before you take drastic measure you have to run a check on the person's profile before you attack that person. Track whatever the person has been doing both in the past and lately on Nairaland so you will know if the person got genuine or dubious intentions

@Justwise if you check my last post, I didn't put any number of organisation because I predicted you will invade this thread of mine and my guess was absolutely right.

Think of this, If I was a desperate Agent in need of people's money, I would have easily dropped my phone number here for peeps to contact me but I didn't.

And Morever, Justwise you have totally dissapointed me, with your professionalism on Nairaland and issues relating to Student Visas, I find it very hard to believe you don't even know .

is a Non profit organisation approved by collegeboard. Go on collegeboard website and check it out there at w.

You will see organisation as the Only trusted Agent for SAT registration in Nigeria.

Even the famous in V.I, I don't even know if you know about them, they actually direct students to pay their Sevis fee at in Marina Lagos.

So Justwise, do your research well before you judge the honest ones wrongly and making other genuine students suffer perpetually due to the way you have withheld innocent peeps from disclosing useful and vital information to propective students here.

God knows I don't have any criminal or dubious intentions here, I was just trying to help. Peeps here on Nairaland precisely the US student Visa thread have been so kind to me by helping me out with lots of adequate informations towards the processing of my admission and Student Visa. So I decided to give back what I have to help those in need.

Check my profile and you will see lots of enquires I make at the USA student visa thread.

Let's join hands to solve problems other than we attacking each other.

If you don't want me to offer solutions, why don't you yourself sit yourself down and think for a second a way to offer solution to prospective US student facing hell traveling all the way to cotonou just to pay Sevis fee.

Cheers bro, I will stop for now.
Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student by justwise(m): 5:28pm On May 22, 2013
mr swagger:

Justwise, I'm not happy with the way you handle things sometimes.

This is so devastating. Do you want many people to suffer. Do you know how many people travel all the way to Seme Border and encounter difficulties on their way to Seme Border cotonou with those nuisiance and thieves at the Border in Cotonou just to pay for Sevis fee when you can easily pay your Sevis fee here in Lagos under your nose.

You can't blame this students who fight and struggle so hard to actualise their goals to pursue their career in the US and the immigration and Nuisiance at the Border in Cotonou take advantage of them.

Many students international passport even gets seized at the Border in cotonou just because they were trying to pay Sevis fee.

I won't blame them, I blame our corrupt government, we lack the resources we need here to succeed, if not what is our business with Benin Republic, we are even better off without them.

First of all, I'm not an Agent. I'm just a propective student seeking an F-1 US Student visa. You can check my posts and profile here on nairaland you will see it all.

I just wanted to help everyone here on nairaland because I have gotten alot of help on here on Nairaland and it's nice giving back what I have to help out.

Justwise sometimes before you take drastic measure you have to run a check on the person's profile before you attack that person. Track whatever the person has been doing both in the past and lately on Nairaland so you will know if the person got genuine or dubious intentions

@Justwise if you check my last post, I didn't put any number of organisation because I predicted you will invade this thread of mine and my guess was absolutely right.

Think of this, If I was a desperate Agent in need of people's money, I would have easily dropped my phone number here for peeps to contact me but I didn't.

And Morever, Justwise you have totally dissapointed me, with your professionalism on Nairaland and issues relating to Student Visas, I find it very hard to believe you don't even know .

is a Non profit organisation approved by collegeboard. Go on collegeboard website and check it out there at w.

You will see organisation as the Only trusted Agent for SAT registration in Nigeria.

Even the famous in V.I, I don't even know if you know about them, they actually direct students to pay their Sevis fee at in Marina Lagos.

So Justwise, do your research well before you judge the honest ones wrongly and making other genuine students suffer perpetually due to the way you have withheld innocent peeps from disclosing useful and vital information to propective students here.

God knows I don't have any criminal or dubious intentions here, I was just trying to help. Peeps here on Nairaland precisely the US student Visa thread have been so kind to me by helping me out with lots of adequate informations towards the processing of my admission and Student Visa. So I decided to give back what I have to help those in need.

Check my profile and you will see lots of enquires I make at the USA student visa thread.

Let's join hands to solve problems other than we attacking each other.

If you don't want me to offer solutions, why don't you yourself sit yourself down and think for a second a way to offer solution to prospective US student facing hell traveling all the way to cotonou just to pay Sevis fee.

Cheers bro, I will stop for now.

If i have disappointed you from the way i handle things here then get ready to be really really disappointed even more.

nairaland is more than 7yrs old and since then people have been paying their SEVIS without your mentioned agent.

I did not accuse you of any criminal intent here, you are indirectly implicating yourself and i don't know why.

Do not name any agent here, whoever needs to pay for SEVIS will find away around it. We are not going to promoting any agent here. If that agent wants to promote their services here then they should contact Seun and pay for Ad space.
Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student by mrswagger: 5:53pm On May 22, 2013
justwise:

If i have disappointed from the way i handle things here then get ready to be really really disappointed even more.

nairaland is more than 7yrs ago and since then people have been paying their SEVIS without your mentioned agent.

I did not accuse you of any criminal intent here, you are indirectly implicating yourself and i don't know why.

Do not name any agent here, whoever needs to pay for SEVIS will find away around it. We are not going to promoting any agent here. If that agent wants to promote their services here then they should contact Seun and pay for Ad space.

Oh, so it's all about money now, Paying for Ad space. I now understand the reason behind all this crazy stunt you have been putting on.

You guys are Making a whole lot of money through ads.

@Justwise let me ask you something, If one of those Fraudulent Agents who use Fake document to procure Visa for their students pay for advertisement here on Nairaland, so that is the way you guys will promote his Agency abi..

So because the Fake Agent for Example pays for Ads space, that is the way you guys will Unprofessionally promote his/her Silly Fake Agency here all because he paid for it.

It's not all about Money. Money is the root of all Evil.

I'm outta here....

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student by justwise(m): 6:36pm On May 22, 2013
mr swagger:

Oh, so it's all about money now, Paying for Ad space. I now understand the reason behind all this crazy stunt you have been putting on.

You guys are Making a whole lot of money through ads.

@Justwise let me ask you something, If one of those Fraudulent Agents who use Fake document to procure Visa for their students pay for advertisement here on Nairaland, so that is the way you guys will promote his Agency abi..

So because the Fake Agent for Example pays for Ads space, that is the way you guys will Unprofessionally promote his/her Silly Fake Agency here all because he paid for it.

It's not all about Money. Money is the root of all Evil.

I'm outta here....

That is just 'if', there is no evidence that companies placing Ads in nairaland are fraudulent.

Its not all about money but nairaland cost money to maintain.
Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student by mrswagger: 7:27pm On May 22, 2013
justwise:

That is just 'if', there is no evidence that companies placing Ads in nairaland are fraudulent.

Its not all about money but nairaland cost money to maintain.

@Justwise, I know ofcourse it cost Money to Maintain, Nairaland is Fast and growing, The website is going Global.

With God all things are Possible, you guys can Even be blessed by getting International sponsors who will sponsor the website.

Let me tell you something @justwise, this is not a Matter of "IF" like you quoted me above. Let's be Realistic here.

Do you think all companies that Pay for Ads Space on Nairaland here are REAL. Many of them are FAKE. I will spell it out to you if you don't know. 70% of them are all FAKE.

Why will there be Evidence to know if Company's placing Ads on Nairaland are FAKE. Do you think they will knock on your door and tell you they are FAKE. They won't Spell it out to you.

This Justwise of a guy you really amuse me with your hilarious character, you are behaving like someone that just came to Lagos. Like a JJC to be precise.

Even with all your Over protective Nature of Nairaland, Many people still get Scammed here. And I now know where the leakage is coming from. It's coming from all this Paid Ads you guys run here without running a proper check on the products and services you guys are Advertising.

@justwise there is something you need to know, Scammers have Money to spend for Advertisement, The Ads Fee is peanut to them. They won't even mind spending their whole Savings in their Bank Account just to pay for Ads Space.

As long as those Scammers know they are still going to make double or tripple the amount they Paid for Ads space on Nairaland, they will FOREVER keep renewing their Ads Space contract, so don't get it twisted.

Why will you guys know if it is REAL or FAKE, when you guys just collect money from those Fake Agents without verifying or authenticating the Genuiness of their product or Services they are Advertising here.

You guys won't attack and Invade the FAKE agents that Pay for Ads Space here but instead you attack the innocent ones here who are even trying to render their Help and services for FREE.

This makes me Sick.

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student by justwise(m): 7:38pm On May 22, 2013
mr swagger:

@Justwise, I know ofcourse it cost Money to Maintain, Nairaland is Fast and growing, The website is going Global.

With God all things are Possible, you guys can Even be blessed by getting International sponsors who will sponsor the website.

Let me tell you something @justwise, this is not a Matter of "IF" like you quoted me above. Let's be Realistic here.

Do you think all companies that Pay for Ads Space on Nairaland here are REAL. Many of them are FAKE. I will spell it out to you if you don't know. 70% of them are all FAKE.

Why will there be Evidence to know if Company's placing Ads on Nairaland are FAKE. Do you think they will knock on your door and tell you they are FAKE. They won't Spell it out to you.

This Justwise of a guy you really amuse me with your hilarious character, you are behaving like someone that just came to Lagos. Like a JJC to be precise.

Even with all your Over protective Nature of Nairaland, Many people still get Scammed here. And I now know where the leakage is coming from. It's coming from all this Paid Ads you guys run here without running a proper check on the products and services you guys are Advertising.

@justwise there is something you need to know, Scammers have Money to spend for Advertisement, The Ads Fee is peanut to them. They won't even mind spending their whole Savings in their Bank Account just to pay for Ads Space.

As long as those Scammers know they are still going to make double or tripple the amount they Paid for Ads space on Nairaland, they will FOREVER keep renewing their Ads Space contract, so don't get it twisted.

Why will you guys know if it is REAL or FAKE, when you guys just collect money from those Fake Agents without verifying or authenticating the Genuiness of their product or Services they are Advertising here.

You guys won't attack and Invade the FAKE agents that Pay for Ads Space here but instead you attack the innocent ones here who are even trying to render their Help and services for FREE.

This makes me Sick.

Which innocent agent offering services free did we attack?
Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student by mrswagger: 12:57am On May 23, 2013
justwise:

Which innocent agent offering services free did we attack?
[b][/b]

Read my previous Post Clearly and don't interpret what I wrote. I said Innocent Ones and NOT Agent.

Ofcourse, Innocent ones like me who you just attack and stopped from releasing vital information to prospective US students here..
Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student by justwise(m): 6:35am On May 23, 2013
mr swagger: [b][/b]

Read my previous Post Clearly and don't interpret what I wrote. I said Innocent Ones and NOT Agent.

Ofcourse, Innocent ones like me who you just attack and stopped from releasing vital information to prospective US students here..

I have never attacked you, there is no single attack from all my replies to you, you are putting yourself up there for an attack and i'm trying to be as civil as possible with you but it appears you have previous grievance with me. I have made my points, you can keep digging.
Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 09, 2016
Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student by Taofeeqah199: 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2022
You can easily pay your SEVIS fee from Nigeria using this SEVIS fee payment service provider called SEVPAY, by simply going to their website at sevpay.us .

They are an American based SEVIS fee payment service provider. They are legit, reliable, and have several plans you can choose from to make your payment. You can also make your payment using their service without any extra charges.

They have an office in Ikeja as well. You would find all the information you might need right there on their website.

(1) (Reply)

Medview Airlines Review / Directions From Ajah To Alaba International Market Please / Imagine This Is Lagos And You've Been Stranded For Hours, What Would You Do(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.