Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

What Is The Ideal Spacing For Kids? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Ideal Spacing For Kids? (840 Views)

My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? / How Much Is Ideal To Be Giving One's Wife As Monthly Stipend? / What Is The Ideal Spousal Age Difference? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Ideal Spacing For Kids? by ALocoVivaVoce: 8:21am On Sep 22, 2015
Hello guys, Welcome to the very first Poll here on A Loco Viva Voce.

After last week’s series about birth control and all of that, i decided to take a poll to find out the right spacing one is supposed to have in between their kids. That is if they choose to have more than one of course.

While giving your answer, be sure to put in mind certain factors that come in play such as money, age and the society you live in.

Click the link to vote. Happy voting!

http://alocovivavoce.com/2015/09/22/poll-tuesday-what-is-the-ideal-spacing-for-kids/
Re: What Is The Ideal Spacing For Kids? by Uchwilliam(m): 8:47am On Sep 22, 2015
1 yr is kul
Re: What Is The Ideal Spacing For Kids? by derolemode(m): 8:49am On Sep 22, 2015
I had a neighbour who is a cop, he has three (3) children his first son turned seventeen (17) this year the second son is eleven(11) while the third is four(4). I guess this spacing method was adopted cos the couple was young and still remain in the child bearing age and still conscious of the harsh economic realities in the country. In my own case I will choose my dad's method of two years for four (4) kids.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Spacing For Kids? by Mustack: 9:06am On Sep 22, 2015
I believe 2 years interval its ok
Re: What Is The Ideal Spacing For Kids? by justcallbuki(f): 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
3yrs is fine...... I mean when the first child is 3. Then get preg for the next child,therefore b4 the child clocks 4 you av anoda baby. @least it would b eazier that way.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Spacing For Kids? by ALocoVivaVoce: 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
To be honest, it is only right you consider the different factors that affect your life directly before choosing to have more kids. That's the point of spacing. You may want only 1 year in between but then you lose your job. Will you still go shead because you want to get over with child bearing? Actually, most Nigerian parents would with the mindset of God will provide.

(1) (Reply)

Marriage / Let's Discuss This. / Photo: Woman Put Her Baby Inside A Transparent Bag While Shopping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.