Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,331 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

I Beg Two Of You, Dbanj & Don Jazzy, To Come Back Together – 2face Idibia - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Beg Two Of You, Dbanj & Don Jazzy, To Come Back Together – 2face Idibia (476 Views)

What Is Your Favorite 2face Idibia's Song? / Dbanj’s Former Producer, Deevee Drops Free Beat For Competition To Sign New Act / DOWNLOAD: Wande Coal – Kpono Ft. Wizkid + Make You Mine Ft. 2face Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Beg Two Of You, Dbanj & Don Jazzy, To Come Back Together – 2face Idibia by phenomena16(m): 8:55am On Sep 22, 2015
On Sunday night at his Fortyfied concert, music legend 2face Idibia pleaded
with D’banj and his estranged partner Don Jazzy to consider reuniting with a
view to treat their fans to something better.
2face begged them in the name of God, to do just one more song together.
This happened right after D’banj had performed a song he did with 2face ‘I’m
Feeling Good’ which was produced by Don Jazzy.
Apparently impressed by the output, 2face told both of them openly:
“Don Jazzy and D’banj, abeg make una do one more song, just one. I take God
beg una.”
D’banj responded saying: “Sure! It’s going to happen”.

http://www.gltrends.com/i-beg-two-of-you-dbanj-don-jazzy-to-come-back-together-2face-idibia/
Re: I Beg Two Of You, Dbanj & Don Jazzy, To Come Back Together – 2face Idibia by Artistree: 8:58am On Sep 22, 2015
Dbanj was busy nodding like Agama lizard without even checking to see if Don Jazzy is cool with it.
Re: I Beg Two Of You, Dbanj & Don Jazzy, To Come Back Together – 2face Idibia by boboLIL(m): 8:59am On Sep 22, 2015
The song go bi bomb.....
Re: I Beg Two Of You, Dbanj & Don Jazzy, To Come Back Together – 2face Idibia by Chinkizz(m): 9:15am On Sep 22, 2015
Who needs dbang in mavin? Abeg abeg tu baba leave story for story tellers.. Reekado banks nd korede bello are doing just fine.. GODWIN ;DWho needs dbang in mavin? Abeg abeg tu baba leave story for story tellers.. Reekado banks nd korede bello are doing just fine.. GODWIN
Re: I Beg Two Of You, Dbanj & Don Jazzy, To Come Back Together – 2face Idibia by Spikkylee: 10:08am On Sep 22, 2015
G
Re: I Beg Two Of You, Dbanj & Don Jazzy, To Come Back Together – 2face Idibia by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 22, 2015
Why won't D'banj be happy . Atleast make we hear good song from him for once. Just saying,anyway my own hit single on d way. I swear brother/sister u go like am#TeamLoveGoodMusic#

(1) (Reply)

{new Video] DODO|| DAVIDO / New Music: Mr Raw Ft GYC – ‘igbakalam Isi’ / Open And Close Lyrics – L.A.X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.