Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Dbanj’s Former Producer, Deevee Drops Free Beat For Competition To Sign New Act - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dbanj’s Former Producer, Deevee Drops Free Beat For Competition To Sign New Act (2056 Views)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Ice Prince – Magic (prod. By Deevee) / Tha Southwestson Drops Free Beat / THUGLUVIN Records To Sign New Act: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj’s Former Producer, Deevee Drops Free Beat For Competition To Sign New Act by entadaplace1: 8:19am On May 24, 2016
DBanj’s Former Producer, DeeVee Drops Free Beat

Two months after parting ways with the D’banj-led DB Records, music producer, Deevee has ended his hiatus with a ‘Free Beat’ contest.

Deevee, who produced songs like ‘Feeling the Nigga’, ‘Frosh’, ‘Bother You’ and others for D’banj during their four years together has just released a free beat online.
According to Deevee, ‘the idea is to challenge any artist who could murder the beat so I can pick from the best recorded entry to be re-recorded and reproduced fully, mixed and mastered by me. Entry closes May 31, 2016.’

DOWNLOAD AND SUBMIT LINK IN COMMENT AREA HERE;

http://entadaplace. com/dbanjs-former-producer-deevee-drops-free-beat/
Re: Dbanj’s Former Producer, Deevee Drops Free Beat For Competition To Sign New Act by gisthit: 8:24am On May 24, 2016
Ok
Re: Dbanj’s Former Producer, Deevee Drops Free Beat For Competition To Sign New Act by Optimisticgondy(m): 4:50pm On May 24, 2016
entadaplace1:
DBanj’s Former Producer, DeeVee Drops Free Beat

Two months after parting ways with the D’banj-led DB Records, music producer, Deevee has ended his hiatus with a ‘Free Beat’ contest.

Deevee, who produced songs like ‘Feeling the Nigga’, ‘Frosh’, ‘Bother You’ and others for D’banj during their four years together has just released a free beat online.
According to Deevee, ‘the idea is to challenge any artist who could murder the beat so I can pick from the best recorded entry to be re-recorded and reproduced fully, mixed and mastered by me. Entry closes May 31, 2016.’

DOWNLOAD AND SUBMIT LINK IN COMMENT AREA HERE;

No email or number to send d song to?
Re: Dbanj’s Former Producer, Deevee Drops Free Beat For Competition To Sign New Act by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 24, 2016
Optimisticgondy:
Re: Dbanj’s Former Producer, Deevee Drops Free Beat For Competition To Sign New Act by entadaplace1: 11:55am On May 28, 2016
Optimisticgondy:
upload on hulkshare, kiwi6 or mynotjustok and comment with the link on my blog
Re: Dbanj’s Former Producer, Deevee Drops Free Beat For Competition To Sign New Act by Optimisticgondy(m): 3:23pm On May 28, 2016
entadaplace1:
upload on hulkshare, kiwi6 or mynotjustok and comment with the link on my blog
LOL..so you want to take glory for my work? Well, I've been able to get details from DeeVee himself on Twitter.
Deadline is 31/05/2016
Re: Dbanj’s Former Producer, Deevee Drops Free Beat For Competition To Sign New Act by issylarry(m): 6:13am On May 29, 2016
Optimisticgondy:
LOL..so you want to take glory for my work? Well, I've been able to get details from DeeVee himself on Twitter.
Deadline is 31/05/2016
How can we send the song to deevee?
Re: Dbanj’s Former Producer, Deevee Drops Free Beat For Competition To Sign New Act by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:09am On May 29, 2016
issylarry:

How can we send the song to deevee?
It's to be sent to ddodbookings@gmail.com . His Twitter handle is @IamDeeVeeLee
Re: Dbanj’s Former Producer, Deevee Drops Free Beat For Competition To Sign New Act by issylarry(m): 8:29am On May 29, 2016
Optimisticgondy:
It's to be sent to ddodbookings@gmail.com . His Twitter handle is @IamDeeVeeLee
Tnx bro,i wanted to download the song but its telling me error.can u plz provide d link where u were able to download urs,tnx
Re: Dbanj’s Former Producer, Deevee Drops Free Beat For Competition To Sign New Act by Optimisticgondy(m): 4:40pm On May 29, 2016
issylarry:

Tnx bro,i wanted to download the song but its telling me error.can u plz provide d link where u were able to download urs,tnx
Go to his page on Twitter, the link is there. You can click on it on UC Browser and when it opens, copy it, open keepvid.com, paste it to the necessary box on that site and click on download
Re: Dbanj’s Former Producer, Deevee Drops Free Beat For Competition To Sign New Act by issylarry(m): 11:39pm On May 30, 2016
Optimisticgondy:
Go to his page on Twitter, the link is there. You can click on it on UC Browser and when it opens, copy it, open keepvid.com, paste it to the necessary box on that site and click on download

I did it,but cudnt get d beat.Its telling me resource not found or expired.plz forwd it to me: eassylahrey@gmail.com
Re: Dbanj’s Former Producer, Deevee Drops Free Beat For Competition To Sign New Act by entadaplace1: 8:09am On May 31, 2016
Optimisticgondy:
Deadline is 31/05/2016

You are very funny, how on earth can i take glory for your work, if they ask me to sing it, who tell you say i fit sing? Alaye park well
Re: Dbanj’s Former Producer, Deevee Drops Free Beat For Competition To Sign New Act by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:29am On May 31, 2016
issylarry:

I did it,but cudnt get d beat.Its telling me resource not found or expired.plz forwd it to me: eassylahrey@gmail.com
Sent
Re: Dbanj’s Former Producer, Deevee Drops Free Beat For Competition To Sign New Act by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:36am On May 31, 2016
entadaplace1:

You are very funny, how on heart can i take glory for your work, if they ask me to sing it, who tell you say i fit sing? Alaye park well
LOL...I don park well jerey. I expected you to give details then i.e. contacts to get the song to DeeVee. Pardon my rudeness
Re: Dbanj’s Former Producer, Deevee Drops Free Beat For Competition To Sign New Act by issylarry(m): 10:10am On May 31, 2016
Optimisticgondy:
Sent
Thanks bro
Re: Dbanj’s Former Producer, Deevee Drops Free Beat For Competition To Sign New Act by issylarry(m): 10:15am On May 31, 2016
Optimisticgondy:
Sent
Thanks bro
Re: Dbanj’s Former Producer, Deevee Drops Free Beat For Competition To Sign New Act by entadaplace1: 10:21am On May 31, 2016
Optimisticgondy:
LOL...I don park well jerey. I expected you to give details then i.e. contacts to get the song to DeeVee. Pardon my rudeness
ok nah, would have sent it for you! i wanted you to visit my blog that is all entadaplace, hope say you dey visit am
Re: Dbanj’s Former Producer, Deevee Drops Free Beat For Competition To Sign New Act by Isholaoni: 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!

Ebenz Media

Presents

June Promo For All Upcoming Artiste

Let's help you record that hit song of yours for just #9000 and get benefits like free promotion on facebook and twitter,bbm and whatsapp broadcast,access to put your song in MTN Music Plus inorder to make cash from the downloads of your song at no cost.

Interested artistes should contact Ishola on 07032617747 or ping 2915230E for bookings.

NOTE

This bonanza ends by tomorrow 30th of June,2016.

You can also contact us on 07032617747 or ping 2915230E for;

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements on all platforms

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection and Online promotion such as itunes,amazon,cloud 9,naijaloaded,notjustok and other blog sites

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...powered by ‪#‎Ebenzmedia
Re: Dbanj’s Former Producer, Deevee Drops Free Beat For Competition To Sign New Act by Optimisticgondy(m): 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
@ entadaplace1 and issylarry Below is the link to download my song made on the beat:
https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/98626
Re: Dbanj’s Former Producer, Deevee Drops Free Beat For Competition To Sign New Act by mchiler(m): 11:48am On Jun 08, 2016
GREAT NEWS!!!

Artists can now get their songs on iTunes|Apple Music, Amazon Music and Google Play.

Ping to get it at #30,000 (instead of #60,000)

Mtn music plus and Callertunes for all networks at #20,000 (instead of #35,000)

The beautiful thing about this platform is that you will be making money from them and we will process your payment to your bank account.

YOU MUST HAVE A GOOD ARTWORK, YOUR ARTWORK WILL ATTRACT THE MIND OF PEOPLE TO BUY YOUR SONG.

We also run massive music promotion for artist on all blogs/sites, Radio and Alaba mixtape. If you have good song, Contact 9jamusicspot promotions now for massive promo!!

CONTACT NOW IF YOU NEED THIS SERVICE:
Call: 08090988085
BBM: 326E7B47
Email: 9jamusicspot@gmail.com

Re: Dbanj’s Former Producer, Deevee Drops Free Beat For Competition To Sign New Act by skitkid2(m): 8:46am On Jun 09, 2016
I need the beat
Re: Dbanj’s Former Producer, Deevee Drops Free Beat For Competition To Sign New Act by entadaplace1: 10:36am On Jun 09, 2016
skitkid2:
I need the beat
Re: Dbanj’s Former Producer, Deevee Drops Free Beat For Competition To Sign New Act by entadaplace1: 10:37am On Jun 09, 2016
Optimisticgondy:
@ entadaplace1 and issylarry
Below is the link to download my song made on the beat:

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/98626

Past the Deadline
Re: Dbanj’s Former Producer, Deevee Drops Free Beat For Competition To Sign New Act by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:49am On Jun 09, 2016
entadaplace1:

Past the Deadline
I know; I already sent it to DeeVee over 1 week now; I intentionally decided not to make it public until the submission is close so anyone wouldn't re-sing it and make it his. Well, copyright got my back
Re: Dbanj’s Former Producer, Deevee Drops Free Beat For Competition To Sign New Act by entadaplace1: 10:50am On Jun 09, 2016
Optimisticgondy:
I know; I already sent it to DeeVee over 1 week now; I intentionally decided not to make it public until the submission is close
Ok no i will download and listen. thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mixtape: Dj Material – Dope Mix / African Vinyl Records Wanted! / Download Full Album Flame – Clouds Ep (special Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.