Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,332 members, 7,954,341 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:05 PM

Laptop With "These" Qualities Urgently Needed! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Laptop With "These" Qualities Urgently Needed! (720 Views)

Can I Get A Laptop With ''ram : 2gb Memory'' Less Than 30k? / I Wanna Buy A Gaming Laptop With Limited Funds Help / Please Advice Me On A Good Laptop I Can Buy That Has This Qualities(open) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laptop With "These" Qualities Urgently Needed! by JackErnest(m): 9:18am On Sep 22, 2015
Am in dire need of a compatible laptop with: a webcam, front camera(at least, 5.0 mega pixel), huge RAM(at least 10), Hotspot, wifi, bluetooth and windows 8 and at a good selling price. Your suggestions and tips are glady welcomed. Here's my num: 08147458685...email address: jackernest101@gmail.com; thanks in anticipation!
Re: Laptop With "These" Qualities Urgently Needed! by RobinHez(m): 9:39am On Sep 22, 2015
JackErnest:
Am in dire need of a compatible laptop with: a webcam, front camera(at least, 5.0 mega pixel), huge RAM(at least 10), Hotspot, wifi, bluetooth and windows 8 and at a good selling price. Your suggestions and tips are glady welcomed. Here's my num: 08147458685...email address: jackernest101@gmail.com; thanks in anticipation!

How much is your budget and would you love to shop on Jumia?
Re: Laptop With "These" Qualities Urgently Needed! by JackErnest(m): 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
RobinHez:

How much is your budget and would you love to shop on Jumia?
70,000 and Jumia would be nice
Re: Laptop With "These" Qualities Urgently Needed! by RobinHez(m): 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
JackErnest:
Cool!
Come in through the thread on my signature, we'll take it from there wink
Re: Laptop With "These" Qualities Urgently Needed! by lawrence7: 9:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
Honest advice from a friend.
1. with the budget you have listed it will be impossible very difficult. To get a new laptop with the specifications you have listed
2. If someone does offer you one please be careful. Wouldn't want you to be duped.
Re: Laptop With "These" Qualities Urgently Needed! by Cvesta(m): 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
JackErnest:
Beware of anyone who offers you a laptop at that budget even for a Used laptop...increase budget to a 100k or more n you can get a high grade US used laptop..HP or Dell...you call or WhatsApp 08089657971

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Says They Will Not Pay The Fin And Operation In Nigeria Will Not Be Affected / A Rugged Mini Laptop For Available For Sale In Abuja / How To Use VLC Media Player To Convert, Resize And Cut Videos Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.