Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Stress Corpers Pass Through During Clearance - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Stress Corpers Pass Through During Clearance (3028 Views)

Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) / What A Female Corper Had To Pass Through In Port Harcourt (photo) / Stress Corpers Pass Through During Clearance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stress Corpers Pass Through During Clearance by joshadedapo(m): 9:32am On Sep 22, 2015
This raining season has affected the corpers in Karim lamido LGA, Taraba state terribly. Every new month of clearance, we go to the LGA office this way...

And they will still give some corpers extension with this kind of experience...

Re: Stress Corpers Pass Through During Clearance by yommie10(m): 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
joshadedapo:
This raining season has affected the corpers in Karim lamido LGA, Taraba state terribly. Every new month of clearance, we go to the LGA office this way...

Bro pls ar u currently serving in Taraba?......pls can I ave ur contact need to knw more about dat place coz I picked Taraba st during my registration.......Taraba and sokoto.......THANKS
Re: Stress Corpers Pass Through During Clearance by joshadedapo(m): 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
yommie10:

Bro pls ar u currently serving in Taraba?......pls can I ave ur contact need to knw more about dat place coz I picked Taraba st during my registration.......Taraba and sokoto.......THANKS

Yeah, I am currently serving in Taraba. The state is in no wise beyond mediocrity. Infrastructural development such as roads, banks and electricity is lacking in some LGAs in the state. To make matters worse, the state government has stopped the token (10k) paid monthly to corpers. If you want to enjoy this state as you're coming, cast your mind off state allawee and work your ppa to the capital. But even at that, know surely that you are going to spend. The choice is yours, Shikena.
Re: Stress Corpers Pass Through During Clearance by amii131(f): 11:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
joshadedapo:

Yeah, I am currently serving in Taraba. The state is in no wise beyond mediocrity. Infrastructural development such as roads, banks and electricity is lacking in some LGAs in the state. To make matters worse, the state government has stopped the token (10k) paid monthly to corpers. If you want to enjoy this state as you're coming, cast your mind off state allawee and work your ppa to the capital. But even at that, know surely that you are going to spend. The choice is yours, Shikena.

Omo see gobe sad
Re: Stress Corpers Pass Through During Clearance by yommie10(m): 10:38am On Sep 23, 2015
amii131:
Omo see gobe sad

Na serious Gobe oooo.......I don enta one chance oo

1 Like

Re: Stress Corpers Pass Through During Clearance by yommie10(m): 10:39am On Sep 23, 2015
Sokoto or Taraba.....which one shud I pray for?
Re: Stress Corpers Pass Through During Clearance by yommie10(m): 10:42am On Sep 23, 2015
I even dey hear say transport fare frm ibadan to taraba is 7000
Re: Stress Corpers Pass Through During Clearance by joshadedapo(m): 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
yommie10:
You are right. It is 7000 from Ib. if it were to be from other SW state except Ondo, you might as well spend more than that
Re: Stress Corpers Pass Through During Clearance by joshadedapo(m): 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2015
joshadedapo:

Re: Stress Corpers Pass Through During Clearance by Jaypower2(m): 11:42am On Sep 25, 2015
bro, btw plateau and taraba state which one make sense cause I chose both.
Re: Stress Corpers Pass Through During Clearance by joshadedapo(m): 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
Jaypower2:
bro, btw plateau and taraba state which one make sense cause I chose both.
Plateau is better than here o. Taraba have 15 LGAs and out of those, the only developed places are Jalingo, Takum and Wukari. No Corper serving currently in other LGAs will advice you to pick this state. The distance between the LGAs is quite much and the road network is bad.
I'm in Karim Lamido but the distance from there to the state capital is approx. 7hours. Imagine been summoned by the NYSC Secretariat in Jalingo suddenly, how do you expect to get their on time with this kind of road (See pix above)? Gembu which is in Sardauna LGA is even 8hrs journey by fast bus from the capital.
Please don't even think about coming to this state unless if you can endure so much.
Re: Stress Corpers Pass Through During Clearance by Jaypower2(m): 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
joshadedapo:

Plateau is better than here o. Taraba have 15 LGAs and out of those, the only developed places are Jalingo, Takum and Wukari. No Corper serving currently in other LGAs will advice you to pick this state. The distance between the LGAs is quite much and the road network is bad.
I'm in Karim Lamido but the distance from there to the state capital is approx. 7hours. Imagine been summoned by the NYSC Secretariat in Jalingo suddenly, how do you expect to get their on time with this kind of road (See pix above)? Gembu which is in Sardauna LGA is even 8hrs journey by fast bus from the capital.
Please don't even think about coming to this state unless if you can endure so much.
thank u bro.
Re: Stress Corpers Pass Through During Clearance by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
yommie10:
shocked
Re: Stress Corpers Pass Through During Clearance by ladokuntlad(m): 8:43am On Sep 28, 2015
Jaypower2:
thank u bro.
plateau all the way bro
am currently serving there.

food is crazily cheap even inside d mammi market.
transport within states cheap
light dey waste sef
Re: Stress Corpers Pass Through During Clearance by Jaypower2(m): 9:37am On Sep 28, 2015
ladokuntlad:

plateau all the way bro
am currently serving there.

food is crazily cheap even inside d mammi market.
transport within states cheap
light dey waste sef
OK, hwfa state alawee na. which organizations do dey post corpers.
Re: Stress Corpers Pass Through During Clearance by ladokuntlad(m): 9:49am On Sep 28, 2015
Jaypower2:
OK, hwfa state alawee na. which organizations do dey post corpers.
state allawee no dey oo

and dem fit post anywia

even if na public toilet vacancy dey
Re: Stress Corpers Pass Through During Clearance by Jaypower2(m): 9:57am On Sep 28, 2015
ladokuntlad:

state allawee no dey oo

and dem fit post anywia

even if na public toilet vacancy dey
so the organization no go pay u atall, give u accommodation?
Re: Stress Corpers Pass Through During Clearance by ladokuntlad(m): 11:26am On Sep 28, 2015
Jaypower2:
so the organization no go pay u atall, give u accommodation?
depends on the organization u find ursef in bro.
mine doesn't giv accommodation bt pays 10k
Re: Stress Corpers Pass Through During Clearance by noblenasri(m): 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
who's gagging them. That's unacceptable imo. serving Naija and subjected to that?
Re: Stress Corpers Pass Through During Clearance by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
keribaby,come and see shocked shocked
Re: Stress Corpers Pass Through During Clearance by KeriBaby(f): 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
Lol I am seeing
wailing:
keribaby,come and see shocked shocked
Re: Stress Corpers Pass Through During Clearance by Jaypower2(m): 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
ladokuntlad:
depends on the organization u find ursef in bro. mine doesn't giv accommodation bt pays 10k
thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!! / My Daily Episodes In NYSC Orientation Camp@ Cross River 17A STR 2 / Plus-Size NYSC Corps Member Cries Like A Baby During Camp Drilling (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.