Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

SO SAD: This Beautiful Naija Lady Died Few Days To Her Glory - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SO SAD: This Beautiful Naija Lady Died Few Days To Her Glory (1343 Views)

Lady Died Days After Posting Pregnancy Photo Shoot Online(pics) / He Attended The Burial Of His Wife Today And Died Few Hours Later:photo / Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SO SAD: This Beautiful Naija Lady Died Few Days To Her Glory by adesegun121(m): 10:08am On Sep 22, 2015
This life is delicate, we all must strive to live right because you never know when your time will be up!

Below is what a journalist T-Jay wrote about this lady who passed on under a strange circumstance:

Life is short and brutish. Joy Ayoola Philip (the Iron Lady), whom I fondly called "my joyful Joy", died on Sept. 12, eight days to her 25th birthday. Cause of her death is yet uncertain to us. Last Monday, two days after her demise, her Germany visa was ready. She first told me about her plans to relocate to Germany in March. I offered my advice to her and she accepted it as usual.

Unfortunately, as fate would have it, the visa came when Joy's corpse was lying in a morgue here in Abuja. The body was taken to her hometown in Benue State on Friday and buried yesterday, the eve of her 25th birthday.

Today is her first post-humous birthday!

Hmm! Rest in peace, my Iron Lady. I am sure you're calling (me) "T-ee-jaaay!", as you did in your time, smiling at this post right now inside the hammered box your remains will forever live in.

Sun re o, aburo. You'll be sorely missed.

See more @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/09/so-sad-this-beautiful-naija-lady-died.html

cc.
lalasticlala ishilove

Re: SO SAD: This Beautiful Naija Lady Died Few Days To Her Glory by Paschal001: 10:09am On Sep 22, 2015
May she rest in peace

1 Like

Re: SO SAD: This Beautiful Naija Lady Died Few Days To Her Glory by KanwuliaJara: 10:13am On Sep 22, 2015
People dying to get out of the "Nigerian Dungeon"! cry
R.I.P.
Re: SO SAD: This Beautiful Naija Lady Died Few Days To Her Glory by Twaci(f): 10:31am On Sep 22, 2015
So sad.

RIP pretty lady.
Re: SO SAD: This Beautiful Naija Lady Died Few Days To Her Glory by corisande: 1:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
Rest in peace
Re: SO SAD: This Beautiful Naija Lady Died Few Days To Her Glory by Swissheart(f): 5:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
cry cry cry cry cry... RIP Joy

(1) (Reply)

12 Things All Men Need To Know Before Their First Wedding Night / Dad Laments After His Kids Destroy Three Sets Of Tv(pictures Attached ) / What Was Your Reaction When Your Child Said Its First word?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.