Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Lady Died Days After Posting Pregnancy Photo Shoot Online(pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Died Days After Posting Pregnancy Photo Shoot Online(pics) (2398 Views)

Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) / Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) / 3-year-old Boy Shows Swag In Adorable Birthday Photo Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Died Days After Posting Pregnancy Photo Shoot Online(pics) by liljaydee(m): 12:59pm On Jun 05, 2018
According to a facebook user, she wrote:

#LearnPlease

She died during childbirth. To every Woman reading this, You NEED TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN #LIFE AND SOCIAL MEDIA
BE WISE ABOUT YOUR LIFE.... NOT EVERY PHOTO SHOT NEEDS FACEBOOK LIKE.

BE WISE.... YES I SAID BE WISE.

1 Like

Re: Lady Died Days After Posting Pregnancy Photo Shoot Online(pics) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 05, 2018
It was very foolish of her. The last thing you should ever do is post pictures of your marriage, a pregnancy photoshoot and lastly , posing with cash/exotic cars when your just a Nigerian with no celebrity status. Now that shes gone who will cater for those kids.

The celebs you are copying do you think they stand alone? They carry all sorts of potent juju that's why no matter the insult and curses their fans/enemies throw at them, they don't shake.
I don't believe in vodoo or black magic. But that's just my own contribution.

That's why if you check very well, people who have posted pre wedding pictures or wedding pictures in the past on nairaland are either planning a divorce now and have divorced since.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Died Days After Posting Pregnancy Photo Shoot Online(pics) by liljaydee(m): 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2018
see as them iya aiye dey use hand rub in belly sef..... nawa oooo, who knows lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Lady Died Days After Posting Pregnancy Photo Shoot Online(pics) by Houseofglam7(f): 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2018
Womb watchers has done it again undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Died Days After Posting Pregnancy Photo Shoot Online(pics) by ahnie: 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
What's even the essence of doing these photo shoots?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Died Days After Posting Pregnancy Photo Shoot Online(pics) by anath(m): 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
Gush, R.I.P.
Re: Lady Died Days After Posting Pregnancy Photo Shoot Online(pics) by liljaydee(m): 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2018
ladies and wahala.....

ahnie:
What's even the essence of doing these photo shoots?
Re: Lady Died Days After Posting Pregnancy Photo Shoot Online(pics) by armyofone(m): 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
It could have been some type of complications - gestational diabetes and many others. The process of carrying and giving birth is not a joke.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Died Days After Posting Pregnancy Photo Shoot Online(pics) by Tallesty1(m): 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Womb watchers has done it again undecided
If there's such a thing as womb watchers then I think the womb exposer committed suicide
Re: Lady Died Days After Posting Pregnancy Photo Shoot Online(pics) by liljaydee(m): 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tallesty1:
If there's such a thing as womb watchers then I think the womb exposer committed suicide

1 Like

Re: Lady Died Days After Posting Pregnancy Photo Shoot Online(pics) by eezeribe(m): 8:54pm On Jun 05, 2018
Nigerians and superstitions...
What is the relationship between a pregnancy photoshoot and death during child birth
So all those women who die everyday in the labour room due to complications must have done photoshoot during their pregnancy
So what happened to all the women who died during child birth before the creation of social media
Una MUMU never do

6 Likes

Re: Lady Died Days After Posting Pregnancy Photo Shoot Online(pics) by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 06, 2018
eezeribe:
What is the relationship between a pregnancy photoshoot and death during child birth
So all those women who die everyday in the labour room due to complications must have done photoshoot during their pregnancy
So what happened to all the women who died during child birth before the creation of social media
Una MUMU never do
thank you, you get sense wella.

Any death dat happens they will all believe it is juju dat caused it,

is like their brain dey their nyash....

1 Like

Re: Lady Died Days After Posting Pregnancy Photo Shoot Online(pics) by KanwuliaExtra: 3:58am On Jun 06, 2018
It was simply her time.
Pregnancy shoot or not’ kiss
Re: Lady Died Days After Posting Pregnancy Photo Shoot Online(pics) by babeosisi: 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
eezeribe:
Una MUMU never do

I was just about to post the same things
Nigerians are so superstitious and education or religious affiliation doesn't change it,it's annoying
what is the connection between posting photos and dying in childbirth if I may ask
ignorance is a terrible thing
This is the reason why so called prophets tickle their ears, milk them dry and laugh to the bank while they run around looking for those to see visions for them.
Re: Lady Died Days After Posting Pregnancy Photo Shoot Online(pics) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
It's not even the photoshoot but she was touched by an evil hearted so called friend..
Re: Lady Died Days After Posting Pregnancy Photo Shoot Online(pics) by initiate: 5:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
Nigeria has one of the highest mortality rate majority of whom never even took one picture during pregnancy.

Yes Nigerians are very superstitious but instead of criticising one can build an app on the topic and earn dollars
[ quote author=babeosisi post=68245957]

I was just about to post the same things
Nigerians are so superstitious and education or religious affiliation doesn't change it,it's annoying
what is the connection between posting photos and dying in childbirth if I may ask
ignorance is a terrible thing
This is the reason why so called prophets tickle their ears, milk them dry and laugh to the bank while they run around looking for those to see visions for them.
[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

My Parents Still Flogs Me At 19! Please Advice Needed / I'm Very Confused With My Life. / Going For Divorce.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.