Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) (21166 Views)

Kate Henshaw Shares Throwback Photos / Kate Henshaw Shares 1996 Throwback Photo / Kate Henshaw Shares Before And After Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) by reportnaijanews(m): 12:09am On Mar 18, 2016
An Instagram user spotted this little boy and his mother on his way to work two days ago in Lagos state, begging for finacial aid and decided to post it online - to get more people to help finacially. Nollywood actress Kate Henshaw who was one of the people tagged in the post, saw it and took interest . . . now, she's calling for all the help in the world to save him!
Continue to see more....

On my way to work, I saw this boy being carried by his Mother and asking alms around the bridge descent to Muson centre, Onikan. I can't but imagine the magnitude of pain this child would be going through.

On speaking with the mother, she was advised to take him to the hospital rather than multiplying the sufferings of the boy by bundling him around traffic. She complained of lack of enough funds to take him to the hospital for treatment.

I gave her my widows mite and got her contact before releasing her to go.

I know the power of social media, how that total strangers have been assisted in the past and I am convinced that spirited individuals would rise to the occasion.

Please help rebroadcast and raise the necessary support until this boy gets the needed help from the appropriate authorities.

The Mothers name is Mary and her phone number is 08100541485. You may not need to reach me further as this is the only information I could muster before I left them. Please call her to speak to her.

(Her line is currently switched off due to low battery).

Let's help this suffering boy and give him a reason to smile again!!!!

@tokemakinwa @lindaikeji @k8henshaw @bizzleo1 @ngtrends @krakstv @georgesmedical @akinwunmiambode

Kate with support from team and a few others, got him admitted at Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) where he's currently receiving treatment....

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/03/kate-henshaw-shares-heartbreaking.html

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) by reportnaijanews(m): 12:10am On Mar 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) by Topestbilly(m): 12:28am On Mar 18, 2016
shocked God help him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) by munchi(m): 12:28am On Mar 18, 2016
the making of a

philanthropist

God pls I beg of you, heal him plsssss

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:49am On Mar 18, 2016
God take control

Op please to your topic

some people eat and browse at the same time

#justsayingtho

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 18, 2016
dt nice of her

see this::: We are ready to lay down our lives For
Fayose— Ekiti lawmakers http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/03/we-are-ready-to-lay-down-our-lives-for.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) by Abbeyunique2(m): 9:55am On Mar 18, 2016
Pathetic. the pain would be excrutiating for such a young, innocent boy....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) by henrydadon(m): 9:55am On Mar 18, 2016
blood of GOD...I CANT IMAGINE THE AMOUNT of pain that little boy is going through shocked shocked..baba GOD i thank u for my life oo..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) by ayamAgenius: 9:55am On Mar 18, 2016
OMG

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) by dapsoneh: 9:55am On Mar 18, 2016
I thnk this is burkits lymphoma

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) by galarbagalapazy(m): 9:55am On Mar 18, 2016
may ALLAH DELIVER HIM

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) by kingarizona1(m): 9:56am On Mar 18, 2016
Oouch! Too bad# May God Heal him__# Can someone tell this n*gga above me to go get a Job

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) by Morhziez(m): 9:56am On Mar 18, 2016
Get well soon.
I love philanthropists.
God!! pls make me a legendary philanthropist.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) by bolt000(m): 9:56am On Mar 18, 2016
Ehn ehn.. The poster below me tho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) by hob(m): 9:57am On Mar 18, 2016
the boys need a facial remake, hopefully good Samaritans will turn up to help him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) by kennyman2000(m): 9:57am On Mar 18, 2016
Get well soon!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) by blezynetym(f): 9:57am On Mar 18, 2016
God bless you always Kate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) by legendsilver(m): 9:57am On Mar 18, 2016
God help me to help others in this world, Amen

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) by nbright: 9:58am On Mar 18, 2016
embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 18, 2016
God heal him....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) by DBossNG(m): 9:59am On Mar 18, 2016
Get well soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) by gbens2000(m): 10:00am On Mar 18, 2016
baebae:
God take control

Op please to your topic

#justsayingtho
at least u saw graphic angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) by eightsin(m): 10:02am On Mar 18, 2016
What kinda illness is this?
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 18, 2016
sad story.. I saw it on her instagram page.
thank God for some Nigerians, the baby is receiving treatments...
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) by temitemi1(m): 10:02am On Mar 18, 2016
OMG!!
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) by greyce: 10:03am On Mar 18, 2016
Omg!!! Poor little boy shocked.I pray u undergo d right treatment.
BTW,How does dis child eat
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 18, 2016
kingarizona1:
Oouch! Too bad# May God Heal him__# Can someone tell this n*gga above me to go get a Job
would gladly do that....
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) by barnabas91: 10:05am On Mar 18, 2016
Thank u Lord for your healing over his life
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 18, 2016
baebae:
God take control

Op please to your topic

#justsayingtho
I dont think u read d topic very well bf u check in undecided abi u no understand d meaning of graphic huh?

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 18, 2016
baebae:
God take control

Op please to your topic

#justsayingtho
then throw your food away undecided
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 18, 2016
prettythicksme:
I dont think u read d topic very well bf u check in undecided abi u no understand d meaning of graphic huh?
she is the only one that has food to eat na, mtcheeeeeew

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake News: Sam Ajibola Takes Legal Action Against Tunde Ednut & Gossip Bobo / Halima Abubakar Quits Instagram [PICS] / Monalisa Chinda And Ibinabo Fiberesima Wow In Rivers State Attires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.