Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Oh…my Favorite Ukang. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Oh…my Favorite Ukang. (574 Views)

World Food Day Is Today. What's Your Favorite Food? / Weirdisthenewchic.com – My Favorite Banana Recipe / Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oh…my Favorite Ukang. by diet234: 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
After a long day at work and the stress on being seated in the “Fashola bus” aka BRT with the usual ‘gidi’ traffic, trust me, it’s not funny. I’m fagged out! For every Lagosian, I am sure you totally understand what I mean. On getting to my gate, all I need is just a good meal to calm my hungry and tired nerves.

Well, rather than bother you with my troubles of a busy day…

This afternoon, I am writing about one of my favorite/special ‘Calabar local cuisine’… and NO its not the usual ‘Afang soup’ or ‘Editan soup’ You always get to read or hear about.
This very special ‘Calabar meal’ is called Ukang. Yes! It’s a type of food mostly served at Calabar (south west of Nigeria) traditional weddings and usually prepared with unripe plantain as its main ingredient.

Find the recipe here - http://diet234.com/oh-my-favorite-ukang/

(1) (Reply)

Help! Justice League Toppers Or Toys Urgently Needed / Universal Charging Station Sale At Micostar Mall / D'xplorer Cakes Is Simply Amazing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.