Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Food Taste And Aroma: Differs To Every Individuals. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Food Taste And Aroma: Differs To Every Individuals. (577 Views)

Hilarious Photos Of Cakes That Probably Taste Better Than They Look / Top 10 Nigerian Foods With Sumptuous Aroma / Tasty Meals But No Aroma! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Food Taste And Aroma: Differs To Every Individuals. by lopsoj(m): 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
Have you ever notice the way your meal taste and the aroma it gives differ to that of your neighbour, when you use the same recipe, you still get different taste, its either yours is not up to the task of mr cheff competitions or over cooking or even moderate taste expected.

Countless times, i have tried to prepare the same food the same way my friend cooked his, but end up having different aroma and taste, Notice our parent cooks, but compare to your neighbour's, is either your mother food is nice or your neighbour's.

Am yet to see where two persons cook the same food and have the same result.

I guess there is diversity also in each individuals' kitchen. Whats your take on this.
Re: Food Taste And Aroma: Differs To Every Individuals. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
In case, just in case

(1) (Reply)

Treat All Kinds Of Std's,stay Longer During Sex, Enlarge Penis & Many More / Downfall Of A Busy Lifestyle- / Grilled Gizzard, Chicken And Turkey For Wholesale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.