Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

How can I start Cosmetics Business In Nigeria (small Scale Business)? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How can I start Cosmetics Business In Nigeria (small Scale Business)? (23415 Views)

Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria / 10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000 / How To Start Cosmetics Business In Nigeria With N50.000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How can I start Cosmetics Business In Nigeria (small Scale Business)? by Destilo(f): 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
Please I need an advice for a friend of mine... It's kinda urgent....
My friend is writing a business plan for cosmetics business.. (a small scale business... as in a retail shop in the neighborhood.) and she don't know much about the business.... But she loves cosmetics a lot. How can she learn the business...?
And where can she buy from in wholesales between Aba and Onitsha in cheap prices...?
Also in terms of make up products. . Which brand is more demanding in Nigeria?

Pls kindly help with any information you know will benefits her.. . Thank you

1 Like

Re: How can I start Cosmetics Business In Nigeria (small Scale Business)? by Destilo(f): 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
Pls if you are in the business already.... Pls kindly share your experience with us. Thank you very much
Re: How can I start Cosmetics Business In Nigeria (small Scale Business)? by Destilo(f): 12:00am On Sep 23, 2015
Pls... Help me I'm still waiting for your kind response ..
Re: How can I start Cosmetics Business In Nigeria (small Scale Business)? by jades5050(m): 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
How much is going to cost me if am to start this kind of business

1 Like

Re: How can I start Cosmetics Business In Nigeria (small Scale Business)? by user202(f): 6:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
Doing business today is so convenient that most time you do have to leave the comfort of your home to place order or to receive order. I have a useful suggestion for her this will save her time and money. she does not need even N50,000 to start her cosmetics business. You can get more information on this by contacting (rightbizreview@gmail.com)

2 Likes

Re: How can I start Cosmetics Business In Nigeria (small Scale Business)? by Scout60(m): 11:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
Destilo:
Pls if you are in the business already.... Pls kindly share your experience with us. Thank you very much

I will advise ur friend to go and learn the business for one or two months from a successful cosmetic shops.
cosmetic is not all about selling cosmetic but ability to recommend a friend one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How can I start Cosmetics Business In Nigeria (small Scale Business)? by Babaken(m): 1:39am On Oct 06, 2015
let me just share with you with the little idea i have. I sold cosmetics for six years before jumping into different business i didnt abandon cosmetics not Because their is no profit in it, is Because 80% of Our line members then. sales fake product it kill the trust customers have in our goods they stop patronising. Let me go straight it depends the money you have at hand this formula i will give is if u Are starting with small capital first you have to lean it like a month or plus some weeks so That you will be able to understand their name, functions, price and size those things are very important if not you will have the iteam if customer come asking for it u said u dont have later you see that the iteam is there is very painful secondly if you dont no the price it really disturb some time you will call very high price for something that is very low or you will sale below cost price another thing is the size and functions you have to be conscious of that. Let me state it very clear to you it has two level it have higher grade and lower grade. High grade for example is when you have Enough capital, higher grade is when 75% to 80% of your goods will be imported you know their will be very expensive if you buy one or two stuff you will start checking yourself if you lost money not knowing is the thing you buy that took all your money away am not saying that it is all imported goods are expensive. But if you are starting in a small way you have to go for popular demand iteam that is not that expensive another thing for new bigger without Enough capital go for those big cup cream and big lotion that look like imported that is not common in the market with those ones you can race money very fast cuz some people will come asking for nice cream for the family with looking for one particularly one, once the cream have nice perfume and oily fine most of those cream you can sale them twice of the price you bought it. You have to Keep pen and jotter right from the first day YOU start leaning it will help you catch up very fast and dont forget to ask question Incase if they is anything you see in the shop that you dont understand ask the store keeper this what is it for how much both the buying and the selling price you have to ask. And if you are buying goods for the first time make sure you take the recipes Incase if you forget the buying price also buy the popular demand iteams like three or four it depends the distance of Where you are buying your goods from the reason of buying it three or four Is Because when you sale one or two out of the one you have you use the money to buy different iteam that u dont have . That explanation is for retail seller is different ball game from wholesale.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How can I start Cosmetics Business In Nigeria (small Scale Business)? by user202(f): 12:52am On Nov 13, 2015
Permit me to recommend this reputable multinational cosmetic company to you. I am quite sure you ll like to do your business with them right here in Nigeria. (Sorry, this is not my thread just hooked by) Read more www.rightbizreview..com
Re: How can I start Cosmetics Business In Nigeria (small Scale Business)? by user202(f): 2:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
If you would like to work with me and my team inside a Home Based Business just by looking good, having fun and to sum it up making money without any risk … I invite you to join us to learn more …
http://ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/become-consultant?potentialSponsor=46096

1 Share

Re: How can I start Cosmetics Business In Nigeria (small Scale Business)? by mgbo: 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
Contact Mi 08054378846
Nnenna

Re: How can I start Cosmetics Business In Nigeria (small Scale Business)? by erne: 4:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
Are you a graduate or
undergraduate, employed or
unemployed?
Are you a stay-at-home mom but wish to make money while at
home?
Are you interested in direct sales of cosmetics/
beauty products?
Do you want to get paid selling these products?
Do you want to change your lifestyle,
have a fulfilled dream?
Do you want to also help others fulfilled? Then, this business opportunity is just for you...
If interested contact me on 08037749796
(available on
whatsapp)

Re: How can I start Cosmetics Business In Nigeria (small Scale Business)? by chachabae(f): 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
Start Oriflame Cosmetics Business with 24k.
You don't need to rent a shop.
You will not pay for PHCN.
You won't pay for Business premises fee, Local govt fee and every other fee.
You will make your 30% profits on each products sold and the company pays you at month end.
Call/whatsapp 08037749796.
Re: How can I start Cosmetics Business In Nigeria (small Scale Business)? by chachabae(f): 2:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
Start Oriflame Cosmetics Business with 24k. You don't need to rent a shop. You will not pay for PHCN. You won't pay for Business premises fee, Local govt fee and every other fee. You will make your 30% profits on each products sold and the company pays you at month end. www.oriflame.com.ng Call/whatsapp 08037749796.
Re: How can I start Cosmetics Business In Nigeria (small Scale Business)? by babytejiri(m): 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
qpo[];'./
Re: How can I start Cosmetics Business In Nigeria (small Scale Business)? by Nairasolutions: 7:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
Get detailed and professionally written business plans visit www.nairasolutions.com/bizplan 08167566759 ,Also discover how you can use it to get loans, grants and investors
Re: How can I start Cosmetics Business In Nigeria (small Scale Business)? by fiveinfos: 8:53am On Jun 28, 2018
Cosmetics Business Plan In Nigeria this Feasibility study on Cosmetics Business Plan In Nigeria is essential when setting up a cosmetic/ beauty shop and can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Cosmetics Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business
Re: How can I start Cosmetics Business In Nigeria (small Scale Business)? by gistcity(m): 7:24am On Jul 04, 2018
Get your cosmetic business plan in nigeria and Feasibility Study
Re: How can I start Cosmetics Business In Nigeria (small Scale Business)? by eyems: 10:01am On Jan 30, 2019
Re: How can I start Cosmetics Business In Nigeria (small Scale Business)? by Prestdude: 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2019
The Cosmetic business plan in Nigeria feasibility PDF file is now available... https://www.ngbusiness.com.ng/cosmetics-business/
Re: How can I start Cosmetics Business In Nigeria (small Scale Business)? by chapatti: 12:12am On May 09, 2020
Cosmetics Business Plan In Nigeria PDF/ Feasibility Study Template

Before now, no one will believe that the cosmetic business will become a hub here in Nigeria. Infact, cosmetic business is a trending business today in Nigeria. For every young lady in Nigeria, the cosmetic business is something of another dimension. If someone had told you 10 years ago that this industry would be this big today, would you have believed it? A recent survey was conducted and it was said that the cosmetic business is one of the most lucrative business anyone with interest can venture into.

The cosmetic business is a very large one. And here in Nigeria they have one of the best market place for such a product. It should be noted that cosmetics business is all about makeup and facials, If you ask some persons, they will tell you that cosmetic to them is either about skincare, hair oil, body soap but cosmetic is much more than all of these aforementioned cases scenes.

You can read our [url=https://www.bestnigeriabusinessplan.com.ng/bottle-water-business-plan-in-nigeria-2020-feasibility-study/Bottle Water Business Plan In Nigeria[/url]

According to experts, “it’s all encompassing”. When we talk about cosmetics we are talking about everything that have to do with good looking, keeping your skin healthy etc. So we are not just talking about facial makeups alone or just ski\n care. Remember what I said that cosmetic is all encompassing.

The truth of the matter is that everyone wants to be good looking. Some persons have their reasons for their wanting to look good.  Some maybe because they want to impress other persons or other reasons best known to them. But the truth is that everyone wants to look good at all times. This is where you will understand how powerful women are in the economy of a nation. Do you no that major make up companies have relocated to Nigeria to set up their headquarters? Why do you think so? Because they have seen how profitable the business is here in Nigeria. This is one of the reasons why cosmetic business is one of the fastest growing business in Nigeria.

If you are interested in setting up your Cosmetics Business, then you may have to consider our Cosmetic business Plan In Nigeria. This Feasibility study on Cosmetics Business, is a must have before setting up a cosmetic / beauty shop. It can also used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. The Cosmetics Business if properly managed is a very lucrative and profitable business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business and that is why we have decided to introduce you to our recently updated cosmetic business plan in Nigeria.

What if you where asked to do a very detailed research work on cosmetic business in Nigeria starting a cosmetic business in Nigeria? What would have been your response? How would you have been able to do that within a short time and with rest? How much do you think you would have spent in making your research? But trust me, what we have is a detailed and recently updated cosmetic business plan and feasibility study and guess what? It is coming to you as a giveaway price of ten thousand naira. All you need to do is contact us via this number 09066078526.(Mr Innocent Ogumka). You may be wondering why you still need to pay for a business plan while you are already reading one. Good QUESTION. What I will be sharing with you here though detailed but not detailed enough for you to start up a cosmetic business in Nigeria. There will be need for you to see a firsthand financial analysis, market projection, executive summary etc for your cosmetic business which I won’t be analyzing here.

You can read our Nylon and Polythene Bag Production Business Plan In Nigeria

GET YOUR COSMETICS BUSINESS PLAN / FEASIBILITY REPORT. To place an order, pay N10,000 to

GTBank (Guaranty Trust Bank)
Account Name – Ogumka Innocent
Account No – 0153723721

After payment text your name, your e-mail address and bank teller number to 09066078526 and you’ll receive your COSMETICS PRODUCTS BUSINESS PLAN / FEASIBILITY STUDY.

Like I have already told you, the cosmetic business is a very profitable business and as such it requires proper research and planning to do. If you want to make a big deal out of your cosmetic and beauty products business, then there is a need to have a well detailed and recently updated business plan.

Before now, cosmetic was seen as a luxury and many persons never saw the need for it. But gone are the days when it was seen as a thing of luxury because everyone today have made good looking an everyday thing. Some time back, there were people who only visited the beauty shop once in a while. Sometimes it was twice a month or once in a blue moon. But that philosophy have changed. As of now, they now visit saloon every weekend. What does this tell you? It tells us that there is a high demand on the usage of cosmetic products. Which means there is high patronage  The level at which it is used today cannot be compared to how it is used before and that shows how profitable this business can be.

Let’s discuss a bit of what this product can do. According to skin experts, the application of Cosmetic to the skin will help to keep the skin very moist and healthy which is a necessity for a good and healthy hygiene. I have seen how people who had nothing but went into the production of skin care products who have turned into financial heavy weights today. When I asked them the various opportunities in this business, what was their response? That this business have the tendency to grow wide across this nation especially those who are the good thing about the production of beauty and skin care products.

According to research done by our team of experts, about 60 per cent of Africa’s population is young and over 70 percent of them are more focused on looking good and this they said have become the reason why this industry have grown so wide. It has automatically increased the demand for cosmetic products in the country. So if you are a producer, then you are in for something very big.

We have established the fact that the cosmetic business is a very big and large one with different areas of the cosmetic business. Each class of this business is very profitable and are all marketable here in Nigeria. Below are some of the areas of cosmetic business you can venture into cosmetics business plan in Nigeria.

GET YOUR COSMETICS BUSINESS PLAN / FEASIBILITY REPORT. To place an order, pay N10,000 to

Account No – 0153723721

After payment text your name, your e-mail address and bank teller number to 09066078526 and you’ll receive your COSMETICS PRODUCTS BUSINESS PLAN / FEASIBILITY STUDY

Industry: Beauty Care (Cosmetics Business plan in Nigeria)

There is a product that everyone cannot do away with. In fact, it has become part of our daily lives and that’s the cosmetic product. In Nigeria and even the world at large, cosmetic products are most sort after especially those that can take care of some certain and peculiar needs of skin.  Again, you must produce something that works. For example, if you are going to be producing facial cream for light skinned people to remove black spots, then you should produce what works because if it does not work, then you have lost that client for good.  Cosmetic also involves the usage of soaps too. Everyone use soaps to bath..Ask anyone on the street if they do bath with soap, the answer 100 yes over 100. Then ask further if they used to cream to after bathing? The answer is as the same as the former. This goes to tell that everyone uses cosmetic and this is the very reason why there is a high demand of cosmetic usage in the country and why we have seen incredible profits and lucrativeness from this business,

Many a time so many persons do mix up what cosmetic is to be what makeup is. Well there is a difference to the both of them from each other. Cosmetic is a concept while make up is a part of it.  In fact it is sometimes call a small brand of the cosmetic industry

You can read our Bottle Water Business Plan In Nigeria

Have you noticed that as at today, the fastest growing business put together are fashion design, cosmetic and beauty business? And why is it so? Because looking good is a good business and whoever is involve in the business of making people look good, will sure be financially blessed because of the high patronage. So as at today, the fastest and lucrative sector anybody can venture into and make huge profit is the cosmetic business. I have a lady friend who went into this business herself after trying out other business. Soon, she became very business and we could hardly see her. In fact she was into skin care products and also make artist. One day, she brought one of her products for face to church member. I over head her said the price of that little facial cup of cream was 50 thousand naira. What was the function? Black spot removal and it was expected to last for just two weeks. She told me that she makes over 23 thousand naira for a product. This is extreme profits.

Have you noticed that everyday there are constant influx of more beauty and cosmetic products that are been introduced into the country? Because of the boom in the cosmetic industry, we have seen the introduction of different body cream that ranges from hair growth creams and serums to skin lightening products and even bathing soaps, deodorants and perfumes. These products despite their high price yet are always in high demand among women and men too.

Why Should Anyone Start A Cosmetic Business In Nigeria Today

What’s the motivating factor in any given business? The high level of profitability such a business has and for the fact that we know how profitable the cosmetic business in Nigeria have come to be, it is more than a mere motivating factor and reason why anyone should start a cosmetic product business in Nigeria today.

We have seen many people who did leave their former place of work and started out their own a beauty and cosmetic production, how they are currently enjoying and basking in millions of naira. These are entrepreneurs who have recognized the lucrative potentials of running a beauty and cosmetic business line and they did invest heavily into the business sector. And today it is a different story all together.

You can no longer classify Cosmetics as a luxury anymore because the business of looking good  have become the new normal. Which means it is now everyone’s business. Before the use of cosmetics where just meant for the rich and a few middle class who could afford it.  But today, the floodgate of beauty and looking good has been opened and everyone both the rich, middle class and the poor can afford it.  If you get into this business, be rest assured that you will be smiling to the bank on a daily basis.

We all know exactly how Nigeria women spend money to look good. It is on record that women spend the majority of their money on the purchase of cosmetic products. It is very good to take care of our Personal hygiene and we have heard from experts that hygiene and beauty products are some of the required necessity for our everyday life activity. The use of cosmetics starts from bathing with soap, to the use of body lotion, to the  use hair cream, then to the use of perfume and deodorants to smell nice and the high demand of all this cosmetic products means that entrepreneurs who are into the cosmetic business can make massive profits.

Cosmetic Products Entrepreneurs Can Invest In

Makeup – In this area, it is majorly strictly for women. When we talk about Makeup, we are talking how it is used to beautify faces, eyes, lips, nails. Before now, people do make ups ones in a while. But as at these days, it is almost an everyday thing. Let’s see some of the makeup products mostly used are mascara, foundation, eyeliner, lipsticks etc.

Cosmetic Lotions & Skin Care Products:

Everyone as it where do want their skin to be constantly soft, radiant and smooth. Everyone wants to feel good and special about their body texture and that’s the reason they go to any length to beautify their skin with different body lotions that can help you achieve a soft glowing skin.

When we talk about skin Care, we are not just talking about the females alone. We also refer to the males too. This is the largest, and more profitable aspect of the cosmetic business There are different skin products that are been produced or manufactured on a daily basis. We have some examples of different products that are being used on a daily basis. They include the following; creams, body lotions, facial cleansers, scrubs, anti-wrinkle creams, anti-aging creams, skin lightening formulas, toners etc.

For those who will be going into the cosmetic and beauty product selling, there is a massive income to generate here. So get yourself ready and dive into the deep ocean of wealth. As far you have the right these clients of yours need for their peculiar skin, it means  more money to your account. These products includes bleaching cream, moisturizing cream, age defying cream, anti acne cream amongst others.

Starting A Cosmetic Business in Nigeria

That you wrote a well detailed and well package cosmetic and beauty product business plan does not guarantee you success in this business at all. But there are factors that will determine if indeed you become successful in your cosmetic business in Nigeria. We will be discussing some of them while you can get others from our complete cosmetic business plan. But when detailed writing feasibility study cosmetic business plan like what we have, then you are enroute to success.

Cosmetic Business Start Up Capital

You don’t have to have all the millions in your bank account to be able to start a cosmetic business. In fact, with a small amount of money, you can start a cosmetic business and then you grow it as time progresses. From our team of experts, they have always said that, your start up capital reflects the profit margin you may get from your cosmetic business. You can  start us a cosmetic business with as low as N50,000, on a medium scale you can start with N500,000 – N1 million, and on a large scale you can start with N10 – N20 million.

Cosmetic Shop/Business Location

If you want to grow your business so fast especially a cosmetic business of this nature, you have to locate your business in a place where there are people. You have to site your business in a very busy environment. So make sure you follow the guideline on our cosmetic business plan in Nigeria to be able to get the proper location of your business.

Where To Buy Your Cosmetic Products

If you want to get cosmetic products for your business, there are different markets where you can easily get them. We have different markets where you can buy cosmetic and beauty products, and those market are as follows in Nigeria, the Mushin market, the Dosunmu market in Lagos Island, Balogun market also in Lagos Island, Trade Fair market along Badagry Expressway. If you observe very you will understand that these markets are located in Lagos. There is a reason for it. .

Finally, I would encourage you to get our cosmetic business plan before venture into this business. We have a detailed feasibility study report on the subject matter. As it where, this cosmetics business plan, will give you an edge as far as this business is concerned. With a well written and detailed cosmetic business plan that contains all recent market analysis, financial projections, marking strategy executive summary, etc, is what you need to have to stand out the test of time. Below is the table of content for a well written cosmetic business plan in Nigeria.

Table of Content for Cosmetics Shop Business Plan / Feasibility Studies in Nigeria

Executive Summary
Introduction
Business Description
Products and services
Competitive Advantage
Market Research
Competitor Analysis
Sales and Marketing Plan
Operational Plan
Business Risk
Management and Structure
Financial Plan and Projections

Account No – 0153723721

After payment text your name, your e-mail address and bank teller number to 09066078526 and you’ll receive your COSMETICS PRODUCTS BUSINESS PLAN / FEASIBILITY STUDY.

Source >>> Best Nigeria Business Plan
Re: How can I start Cosmetics Business In Nigeria (small Scale Business)? by konews: 11:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
get your best and latest Cosmetics Business Plan In Nigeria this will help you business your business .
https://businessplanhub.com.ng/cosmetics-business-plan-in-nigeria-latest-edition-feasibility/

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Set Up Akube/okrika Business / Ebonyi State International Market On Fire (Picture) / 6 Things Nigerian CEOs Need To Care About After Trump’s Triumph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.