Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

True God - the God of Bible(Jesus): which other God can stand this test?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / True God - the God of Bible(Jesus): which other God can stand this test?? (685 Views)

The Father Of Jesus Is The Only True God / List: 30 Pairs Of Bible Verses That Contradict One Another / Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True God - the God of Bible(Jesus): which other God can stand this test?? by Truth11: 4:49am On Apr 15, 2009
posted by Mazaje:
there is almighty god eh? and i say that there is almighty allah go ahead and prove me wrong. . . .

This was posted by Mazaje in a thread which is closed now.

How do we find the true God? Not by trying all gods and ruling them out one by one. That is the devils way of confusing as he is creating more gods and gurus every day so new arguments confuse everybody. Start with Christ.

Once I asked a friend from a large national bank as to how they recognise all the different fake currency notes that come into circulation. He revealed something quite practical and startling. He said, they dont train the staff every time a new fake currency comes into circulation. Instead, they train the staff on how to recognise the real currency. They are taught rigorously on the real currency: every corner, every dot, every line and every single sign on a currency on both the sides, the paper quality, the water marks, etc. etc. are thoroughly taught. Such trained personnel are then able to recognise any fake currency the moment it is presented to them.

It is useless to prove other gods wrong, it is waste of time. It would be more profitable if a true seeker accepts and follows one when you find one. For finding the true God one should have some basics on who qualifies to be god. I provide characteristics of God and believe that no religion or person would have problems agreeing to these righteous characteristics. God is:

- one who is holy, righteous, loving, forgiving, kind, gentle, joyful, peaceful, wise, patient, faithful,
- one who always speaks the truth (one who never lies)
- one without beginning and without end
- one who was never born and never die
- one who is master over life and death
- one who has created all things and master over all things seen and unseen, living and non-living
- one who knows all things
- one who promises justice, who can punish the wicked
- one who is all knowing
- one who has a solution to any problem
- one who is always victorious, never defeated
- one who is speaks, answers, listens, corrects, protects, guides, consoles, reveals,
- one who gives assurance that  he is the creator, protector, judge, father, mother, brother/sister, friend, elder, shepherd, guide
- one who makes you feel safe, secure, happy, satisfied in your complete body, soul and spirit.
- one whose presence makes you feel good and satisfied.

These are to begin with and many more titles can be added.

Now, can you put YOUR god or all other gods you know of and check out which ONE fits this bill.
I personally found the God of Christians fulfills all the Godly qualities comprehensively! I personally have tasted most of the characteristics of God in my life through Christ and I am satisfied about its authenticity and truth. Therefore, for me, this is the true God (God the Father and his Son Lord Jesus Christ and God the Holy Spirit!) smiley

Others are: Muslims,Allah;  Hindus,330 million!;  Budhists, Buddha (they dont consider him God), Sikhs,Guru Gobind Singh and 9 others (they dont consider them God, but spiritual teachers. Guru = teacher), Jains: Mahavira (they dont consider him God, but a spiritual teacher), zoarashtrians:?   , Parsis:?

Blessings, smiley
Re: True God - the God of Bible(Jesus): which other God can stand this test?? by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 15, 2009
True Word!!
Re: True God - the God of Bible(Jesus): which other God can stand this test?? by Truth11: 4:33pm On Apr 15, 2009
if we examine truthfully any person against these characteristics, nobody stands anywhere close to fulfilling even few of those 50 odd characteristics, in fact the list is not even half compelte, they were just spontaneously what I could think of the God of the Bible.

Blessings to all who see the truth and others also to those who are truthfully seeking the true and living God.

(1) (Reply)

Bible Maths. / God Cying On The Cross For Another God To Save Him / Malachi 2:14-16 Return 2 Ur 1st Love Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.