Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,934 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:01 PM

God Cying On The Cross For Another God To Save Him - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Cying On The Cross For Another God To Save Him (705 Views)

Nwobodo wasn't a Faithful Anglican, PDP to APC wont save him– Bishop Chukwuma / Can God Create Another 'god More Powerful Than Himself / White House Asked Georgetown To Cover Cross For Obama Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Cying On The Cross For Another God To Save Him by Abuzola(m): 11:15am On May 29, 2009
Matthew 27:46 (New International Version)
46About the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi,[a] lama sabachthani?"—which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"[b]
Some of the bystanders who heard it said, "This one is calling for Elijah."

embarassed
HAHAHA imagine THE CHRISTIAN god for that matter

(1) (Reply)

The Language Of God Is All Nonsense / Abuzola If You Ever Dare Me, I Will Screw You. / If You Dont Know Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.