Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Waswasi During Ibadah - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Waswasi During Ibadah (1281 Views)

Where Can One Meet Muslims And Perform Acts Of Ibadah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waswasi During Ibadah by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
maclatunji need you on this A friend has a serious problem of doubt every morning he feels he needs to do ghusl, it has turn to daily activity 2some times has to do ghusl twice because of doubt about water purity doing ablution more than twice doubt over if he has pass gas
Re: Waswasi During Ibadah by Aminat508(f): 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
I don't get u ibnsultaan ??

1 Like

Re: Waswasi During Ibadah by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
he complained of having doubt about ghusl sometimes he has to perform it twice, This doubt could arise from thinking something in d toilet has made the water impure Aminat508
Re: Waswasi During Ibadah by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
Aminat508:
I don't get u ibnsultaan ??
I know you don't repeat ghusl

and how do i help him solve the problem
Re: Waswasi During Ibadah by maclatunji: 3:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
It is a psychological problem. He knows what indices Ghusl, if he has become in a state of impurity then he should perform the bath. If he is not, them he doesn't need to. However, if there is reasonable doubt he shouted perform the ghusl.

As for ablutions and prayer, I will get back to you In sha Allah. There are some references I want to make.

1 Like

Re: Waswasi During Ibadah by maclatunji: 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
^When I wrote about reasonable doubt for ghusl, I am referring in particular to when a man wakes up from sleep and feels wetness or sees traces of it on his clothing without actually having memory of emiting semen. It is better to perform ghusl. As for ablutions please read this advice from elsewhere:

Does little amount of gas (a little bubble) break wudu
Hanafi Fiqh > Qibla.com
Print This Answer
Answered by Sidi Suheil Laher

Asslamualaikum

I have just started praying recently this year and i now have this problem when ever i start doing whudu i seem to feel little bubbles trying to leave, sometimes it comes out whilst im doing whudu or whilst im praying. I would like to know if my whudu is broken?

I know when you do a fart when it smells or wind comes out it breaks whudu but im not sure about this because its a little bubble and it seem to happen when im preforming whudu and or whilst im praying please could you reply as soon as possible i need to know if my whudu is

accepted.

Answer:

wa`alaykum as-salam

All praise is to Allah. Blessings and peace be upon the Messenger of Allah, his Household, Companions and followers.

1) IF YOU ARE NOT SURE that you passed wind (after performing wudu”), then you assume that you did not pass wind. [Ibn `Abidin, “Radd al-Muhtar,” and Ibn Nujaym, “Al-Ashbah”]

Thus, if you are in the process of making wudu” at the time, then you continue with your wudu”; or if you already made wudu; and had started praying, then continue with the salah. As long as it is mere doubt, and you are not certain that any wind has exited, you should not heed it, for it is likely to be Satan trying to distract you from the worship.

The Messenger of Allah (may Allah bless him and his Household and grant them peace) has said, “If any of you feels something in his stomach such that it is unclear to him, whether something has come out or not, then he should certainly not leave the mosque, unless he hears a sound or smells an odour.”
[Narrated by Muslim]

And in another hadith we find:
“Satan may come to one of you in salah and blow air in his bottom, making him imagine that he has lost his wudu. So, when one experiences that, he should not turn away [from the salah] unless he hears a sound or smells an odour.” [Narrated by Bazzar as in Bulugh al-Maram]

2) IF YOU ARE SURE that you have passed wind, your wudu” is invalidated, whether there is a smell or sound, or neither. If this happens while you are still performing wudu”, then you need to re-start the wudu”

(over again). If it happens during salah, you need to break off the salah and go and repeat your wudu.

However, if the problem if chronic, such that at no time can you quickly perform the necessary acts of wudu” and the necessary (fard and wajib) parts of salah without passing wind, then you have the concessions of an excused person (ma`dhur). For a detailed discussion of the regulations of the ma`dhur, see the following SunniPath answer:

Chronic Annulment of Wudu”

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.asp?HD=1&ID=1375&CATE=3
Re: Waswasi During Ibadah by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
maclatunji:
It is a psychological problem. He knows what indices Ghusl, if he has become in a state of impurity then he should perform the bath. If he is not, them he doesn't need to. However, if there is reasonable doubt he shouted perform the ghusl.

As for ablutions and prayer, I will get back to you In sha Allah. There are some references I want to make.
Re: Waswasi During Ibadah by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
tnkz

(1) (Reply)

Companions Of The Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) By Baba Ali Mustapha / Why Was Allah More Active In Ancient Middle East? / "Life Through Trials And Tribulations"-an Islamic Lecture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.