Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Naughty Wife Talks: A Frigid Wife Versus A Tired Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Naughty Wife Talks: A Frigid Wife Versus A Tired Wife (1328 Views)

Naughty Wife Talks: Climaxing Woman / Naughty Wife Talks: The Period Women Are Hot / Naughty Wife Talks: Hate Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naughty Wife Talks: A Frigid Wife Versus A Tired Wife by ifyasia(f): 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
There is not much a tired person can do. Once you are exhausted, you can hardly function properly in anything you are supposed to do. All you’ll want is just to lie down and rest. Most times, you are even too famished to catch a shut eye or rest properly, or even Bleep.
Number one culprit that takes the starch out of a wife is house chores. Looking after the children should be a salaried job on its own. By the time you run after the toddlers, scream your lungs out at your cheeky tweens, agonise over your teenagers who have started thinking you are retarded or old-fashioned, you are ready to keel over at the end of the frigging day.
And if you keep a job on top of these chores, well, you are done for. Your life becomes a whole lot of work. And sex becomes part of that work because they say only a witch of a wife can deny her husband her cunt or is it breast? I think the Holy Book says breasts. I wonder why breasts.
Does it mean breasts are more important in marriage than the pussy? Or they are just being modest, so they replaced vagina with boobs.
So, no matter how ragged you are at the end of the day, you must allow your chairman access to your boobs.
And some men are so evil that they can never lift a finger to assist the wife in anything home front. Even if they sit under the tree from morning till night in front of their shops or put their legs up on their office desk getting air-conditioned in their office, they come back home in the evening pretending they had a hard day at work and then gum their nyash to the couch in front of the TV – that is for those who come home straight, others branch off to bars – and doze while waiting for their food.
Then you as the wife would have to slave the more, because the mummy in the church interpreted the Holy Book to mean a virtuous woman must kill herself over keeping a good home. Well, Bleep that, I’d rather be a horrible wife who sleeps all day and bleeps all night. At the end of the day, I still end up a happier wife.
What’s the sense in slaving all day and at the end of the day they accuse you of being horrible in bed? Or some ignoramus calls it frigid. They can’t even differentiate between frigidity and exhaustion. When some wives complain of everlasting headaches, they have good reason to.
Your wife is tired! Help her or go celibate. Don’t go out there complaining your wife refused to give you some. Your lazy arse is responsible for that.

Re: Naughty Wife Talks: A Frigid Wife Versus A Tired Wife by 48noble(m): 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
Irrelevant
Re: Naughty Wife Talks: A Frigid Wife Versus A Tired Wife by samflex(m): 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
Op you get malaria I swear grin

Re: Naughty Wife Talks: A Frigid Wife Versus A Tired Wife by Twaci(f): 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
Nice one OP.

1 Like

Re: Naughty Wife Talks: A Frigid Wife Versus A Tired Wife by MMotimo: 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
If women just married men that genuinely love them, house chores exhaustion could be avoided. If your spouse loves you, there is no way he would watch you battling exhaustion and not lend a hand if there are no other options. I don't understand loving without assistance. That is why the marriage foundation and whom you marry matters.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Interprete This Dreams I Had - Am I In Danger? / Lobaton! Its Only In Nigeria You’ll See Santa Claus Hustling (photo) / Daystar Women Of Destiny Conference 2016 Ends In A Blaze Of God's Glory (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.