Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,515 members, 7,836,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Please Help Interprete This Dreams I Had - Am I In Danger? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Interprete This Dreams I Had - Am I In Danger? (1336 Views)

"I Had 19 Kids With 10 Women But Didn’t Marry Them" Kenyan Man Tells Court (Pix) / Boniface Mwangi: "I Had Sex Once And Church Kicked Me Out" / Please Who Can Help Interprete This Dream Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Interprete This Dreams I Had - Am I In Danger? by CaaseStudy: 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
Hi Nairalanders bonne journée..

Am new here though i have always being around peeping as a guest... smileyPray i will enjoy my sojourn here.

Straight to the purpose of this thread...

I have being having quite some strange dreams since late last year ; about 7 to 8 of them all related. have forgotten some but still remember the last three and i wish to narrate them to you cause i am pretty disturbed by them. I am not the church or overtly spiritual type neither will i tell you i pray every morning and at night before going to bed or go to church regularly(in-fact i haven't being to church for almost a year now) and you know the rest. I am just the regular everyday person spiritual wise so this dreams really shake me.

I have this uncle who is not in good terms with my dad and indeed all his other brothers. He is the prototype voodoo guy and does everything the traditional way and is seen by many as dangerous.. same with his wife... Most people within and outside my extended family fear this man and his wife so much as they are seen to be responsible for most of the evil happenings in the family. As for me i do not fear or pay attention to them a bit neither do i even recognize whatever they do or stand for, I believe that man born of woman that i have done no wrong to can never harm me and i hold on strong to this belief. Lately i have being doing well in my business, just got married late last year with a new born baby girl , all is moving fine and suddenly around December last year i started having this dreams. Like i said earlier, i can only remember vividly the last three and those i will share with you.

1st Dream: I am in a market setting, Its close to evening and the market is getting scanty and am heading out of the market. i cross over to a crowded street outside the market and takes a turn into a quiet street. Sighting down this street i see a man standing with two big dogs; the type that gives you chills and instant fright.. on getting closer i see that the man is actually this uncle of mine and i keep walking towards him and the dogs without fear. Just as i am about to get close to them, he in a wicked voice commands the dogs to destroy me.. The dogs immediately turn monstrous heading ferociously towards me with fangs all barred out and i can still remember the fear that took over me that moment as i beat a retreat running away from them. i run and run but this dogs are way faster than me and are just few meters from getting to me. that moment something happened.. I grew wings, leapt up to the sky and started flying.. One of the dogs leap up also to get me while the other sustains the chase below.. I fly straight back into the market circling in between the market still under the hot chase from the flying dog and the other below. we keep turning in sharp bends and corners and suddenly the flying dog seem not to see a standing pole and barges into it sustaining a fatal injury and falls from this collision. One down but the other one below kept following me hoping i will get exhausted and come down. Its now getting a bit dark and i manage to escape into an enclosure where it couldn't run into. After this i see myself down again walking out of the market again only to see my uncle with the second running dog in his arms.The dog is bloodied and battered and my uncle is weeping and shaking... I wake up weak and shaken...

2nd Dream: I am working down a lonely road in a village setting, suddenly this uncle i mentioned earlier appeared blocking my pathway. in his hands was a metallic staff i haven't seen before.I challenge him to leave the road so i can pass and next thing he does was push me furiously. i inquire why he should do that and he replies that today he will eliminate me that my cup is full. He starts vocalizing some incantations and thereafter throws something at me, to my amazement i too suddenly goes ballistic and starts mouthing some incantations too and also throws back some stuff at him which shakes him violently. he repeats his own incantations and attacks me again. i answer back in kind. This continues repeatedly for like 5 times and with my final retaliation, he falls, rose again, then withdraws and leaves my path. Before leaving he brags to me that i have escaped him today , that he will come back for me ... I wake up this moment all sweaty and tired in real life..

3rd dream: I had this particular dream early today morning. There is an occasion in my extended family, i cant remember actually what it was we were celebrating , and i return home to attend the occasion. Funny it sounds, but in my company was the former President of Nigeria His excellency GEJ and about four other faces i do not know in reality . GEJ was gray headed and limping in this dream. My father and other extended family all come out to greet them and myself. suddenly i see myself carrying an empty gallon of water seemingly to go get water while walking down yet another lonely stretch. I meet my uncles wife on this road. She is facing back and didn't see me coming. she is crying and complaining to an invisible being and i heard her say this very words:" Why have you failed me , why have you allowed(she calls my name) to excel like this, why why" I confront her to her amazement and challenge her to tell me what it was she was talking to and why mentioning my name. She furiously commands me to get away from her or she will massacre me and i boldly rebuff her warnings.. She stretched her hands into her wrapper as if bringing out tied money and in her hand emerges a spherical whitish object, she chants some incantations and crushes the object and sprays it straight in my direction. I feel a violent force hit me in the dream and like the previous dream i go cabalistic and starts chanting some vague incantations and also throws something back to her.. In my presence as soon as the stuff i threw hit her, she turned into a thin long grass with some flowers on it.. i rush to the grass and violently pulls its from its roots off the ground and instantly it withers off.. I wake up all excited and enlivened...

I don't understand this dreams at all as i have not really had any confrontations with this uncle of mine and his wife.. i have told my dad and others about this latest dreams and they all have different interpretations to it, someone even said am evil myself grin. My dad says this woman has being sick for 2 weeks now before this dream.. My dear Nairalanders, what do you make of all this dreams, are dreams like this worth taking seriously, am i careless just waving them aside each time i have them... am sorry if it was too long

CaaseStudy
cc Mynd44, Obinoscopy Lalasticlaca
Re: Please Help Interprete This Dreams I Had - Am I In Danger? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
hmmmm...brb
Re: Please Help Interprete This Dreams I Had - Am I In Danger? by Eleniyan15: 3:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
huh
Re: Please Help Interprete This Dreams I Had - Am I In Danger? by Kayoski(m): 3:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
although you might be unspiritual and all,but it shows you have a strong person fighting for you...
Re: Please Help Interprete This Dreams I Had - Am I In Danger? by iamLeo(m): 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
Hmmm u need a holy cane
Re: Please Help Interprete This Dreams I Had - Am I In Danger? by CaaseStudy: 4:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
iamLeo:
Hmmm u need a holy cane
grin grin grin what do u mean actually
Re: Please Help Interprete This Dreams I Had - Am I In Danger? by YorubaWoman: 4:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
You must be happy that you are a conquerorsmiley

Don't relent in prayers, make your ways more godly and draw closer to God.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Interprete This Dreams I Had - Am I In Danger? by CaaseStudy: 4:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
YorubaWoman:
You must be happy that you are a conqueror

Don't relent in prayers, make your ways more godly and draw closer to God.smiley
yes on the surface when i wake up from each episode i feel happy that i won the fight but deep down i still feel deeply unease.
Re: Please Help Interprete This Dreams I Had - Am I In Danger? by YorubaWoman: 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
CaaseStudy:
yes on the surface when i wake up from each episode i feel happy that i won the fight but deep down i still feel deeply unease.
Yes, been there.

Fought with a serpent.
Used hand to wave away arrows coming from all angles.

Woke up to feel energized and uneasy about the dreams.
Re: Please Help Interprete This Dreams I Had - Am I In Danger? by mostyg(m): 4:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
When you have a good dream, tell someone that is very dear to you and pray for it to come to past. When the dream is a bad one, keep it to yourself, do not ever tell anyone ( it will therefore not come to past) and pray against it.

Please do note that your lying position affects the type of dream you have, always lie back down or on your right side.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Interprete This Dreams I Had - Am I In Danger? by CaaseStudy: 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
YorubaWoman:
Yes, been there.

Fought with a serpent.
Used hand to wave away arrows coming from all angles.

Woke up to feel energized and uneasy about the dreams.
wowwwww..... scary stuff really... My gOd of choosen neigbour hasnt ceased saying that am possessed due to the fact i fly and chant incantations in the dreams. My colleague in business thinks the opposite, says i have a strong spirit.. My dad an agnostic doesnt even pay attention to me. he thinks am having malaria.
Re: Please Help Interprete This Dreams I Had - Am I In Danger? by YorubaWoman: 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
CaaseStudy:
wowwwww..... scary stuff really... My gOd of choosen neigbour hasnt ceased saying that am possessed due to the fact i fly and chant incantations in the dreams. My colleague in business thinks the opposite, says i have a strong spirit.. My dad an agnostic doesnt even pay attention to me. he thinks am having malaria.
I don't tell people my dreams because I trust noone. Instead, I go down on knees, fast and pray. I do speak in tongues to wake up still speaking it that I sometimes think am going insane.
Re: Please Help Interprete This Dreams I Had - Am I In Danger? by CaaseStudy: 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
YorubaWoman:
I don't tell people my dreams because I trust noone. Instead, I go down on knees, fast and pray. I do speak in tongues to wake up still speaking it that I sometimes think am going insane.
yup i have not being telling people all this while cause i like you hardly trust people but this morning episode shook me really, it was so vivid so real so close and shocking... when i woke up i felt intense strains and excitements so i felt like sharing with others. For once i was perplexed and frightened
Re: Please Help Interprete This Dreams I Had - Am I In Danger? by YorubaWoman: 4:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
CaaseStudy:
yup i have not being telling people all this while cause i like you hardly trust people but this morning episode shook me really, it was so vivid so real so close and shocking... when i woke up i felt intense strains and excitements so i felt like sharing with others. For once i was perplexed and frightened
Keep praying and be vigilant.
It is well.
Re: Please Help Interprete This Dreams I Had - Am I In Danger? by CaaseStudy: 4:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
YorubaWoman:
Keep praying and be vigilant.
It is well.
thanks ma
Re: Please Help Interprete This Dreams I Had - Am I In Danger? by OHaddy(f): 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
Post your dreams on this site.
Www.dreamtorchlight.org
Re: Please Help Interprete This Dreams I Had - Am I In Danger? by CaaseStudy: 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
OHaddy:
Post your dreams on this site.
Www.dreamtorchlight.org
let me navigate there
Re: Please Help Interprete This Dreams I Had - Am I In Danger? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
op u are having a witchcraft attack...wen u see dogs in ur dream dey signify witchcraft spirit or sexual spirit in ur case its a witchcraft attack preferably an house hold witchcrafts and they are the hardest to break becuase dey are from the inside but GOD is greater dan every force of witchcraft or satanic powers, and also u flying in the dream isnt too good as well as muttering incantations back to ur forces. u dont over by incantation u overcome by the name and blood of Jesus christ. u might unconsciously be iniated into some witchcrafts power and u also have their attacks as well. u cnt win for long if u dont Win by GOD.

there are serious forces against ur progress. u might think u hav won today but tomorrow wen they come dey come prepared and like i said if u dont win by GOD u cnt win for long. its only a matter of time before dey destroy u or even kill u. u see ur business is having a bad turn out dis are signs dat the dreams even tho may seem victorious is manifesting in the real world. I advice i know am not a perfect christian but i dont joke with my prayers becos its only prayers dat have kept me this long. U hav to identify with JESUS so u cn have total deliverance. incantation cannot save u. forget it!! its a waste of time. only JESUS can. u re even lucky to rememebered the dreams. some house hold witchcraft will terminate ur spiritual monitor so u dont remember the dreams u had and hence u dont know wat is coming ahead in the physical and you cannt pray!!

advice: Go to a bible believeing church i cn recommend some for u.MFM, RCCG, DEEPERLIFE, LORD CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT. dats the one i have identified. i will prefer chosen and mfm because of their prayerful background but nonetheless visit a good church, try and see their deliverance minister do deliverance after u hav given ur life to christ and fast and pray!!!....take dis serious...its only a matter of time before ur uncle destroy u. wicked people dont rest. stay save

btw u asked a question. am i in danger the ans is here you are in serious danger!!!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Interprete This Dreams I Had - Am I In Danger? by CaaseStudy: 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
zaragal:
op u are having a witchcraft attack...wen u see dogs in ur dream dey signify witchcraft spirit or sexual spirit in ur case its a witchcraft attack preferably an house hold witchcrafts and they are the hardest to break becuase dey are from the inside but GOD is greater dan every force of witchcraft or satanic powers, and also u flying in the dream isnt too good as well as muttering incantations back to ur forces. u dont over by incantation u overcome by the name and blood of Jesus christ. u might unconsciously be iniated into some witchcrafts power and u also have their attacks as well. u cnt win for long if u dont Win by GOD.

there are serious forces against ur progress. u might think u hav won today but tomorrow wen they come dey come prepared and like i said if u dont win by GOD u cnt win for long. its only a matter of time before dey destroy u or even kill u. u see ur business is having a bad turn out dis are signs dat the dreams even tho may seem victorious is manifesting in the real world. I advice i know am not a perfect christian but i dont joke with my prayers becos its only prayers dat have kept me this long. U hav to identify with JESUS so u cn have total deliverance. incantation cannot save u. forget it!! its a waste of time. only JESUS can. u re even lucky to rememebered the dreams. some house hold witchcraft will terminate ur spiritual monitor so u dont remember the dreams u had and hence u dont know wat is coming ahead in the physical and you cannt pray!!

advice: Go to a bible believeing church i cn recommend some for u.MFM, RCCG, DEEPERLIFE, LORD CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT. dats the one i have identified. i will prefer chosen and mfm because of their prayerful background but nonetheless visit a good church, try and see their deliverance minister do deliverance after u hav given ur life to christ and fast and pray!!!....take dis serious...its only a matter of time before ur uncle destroy u. wicked people dont rest. stay save

btw u asked a question. am i in danger the ans is here you are in serious danger!!!
hmmmmmm
Re: Please Help Interprete This Dreams I Had - Am I In Danger? by mylove4him(f): 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
CaaseStudy:
let me navigate there
Copy ebankole he will do justice it it
Re: Please Help Interprete This Dreams I Had - Am I In Danger? by YourCoffin: 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
hmmmmmm! Bro you're in serious danger. It means ur younger brother will come and buy coffin from me in January
Re: Please Help Interprete This Dreams I Had - Am I In Danger? by CaaseStudy: 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
YourCoffin:
hmmmmmm! Bro you're in serious danger. It means ur younger brother will come and buy coffin from me in January
lmao nahj nah not me bro. Check next door.
Re: Please Help Interprete This Dreams I Had - Am I In Danger? by Richy4(m): 11:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
Let me try and interpret your dream.....

Since I do not believe in voodoo and stuffs like that, I have to interpret it the best way I feel cool with.. Since I was a Fan of Joseph the dreamer cheesy

<<<<<<<<<<<<< first dream>>>>>

The two dogs you saw in that dream represents two women. If you are married or single, stay away from double dealing. it might destroy you.
When they discover that you are dating both of them, You said the dogs where chasing you around the market
They will come to your business or your work place just to destroy you.... grin

<<<<<<<<<<<<<Second Dream>>>>

Not too serious. I suggest you change the kind of bed you sleep on. When you are sleeping, turn on the AC or the Fan. you were sweating because there was no ventilation where you were sleeping. and I do not think you were sleeping on a good bed... I have slept with the kind of bed (maybe) you got during my NYSC days in Bayalsa state for 8days.

It was horrible. when I could not bear the nightmare, I have to complain to the principal about the bed. luckily that day was their village market day. He bought me a big matrass. I put it on the floor then I quickly throw the spring bed away. my night mare was gone.

<<<<<third Dream>>>>>>

hmmm!!!! You saw GEJ. that means you have to work really had bro. You gonna be great ....... it is not a new thing to have haters correct? some will not like it. some might like it.....

You got to change your orientation bro. no one will kill you or after you.....
Not withstanding, I am not saying you should not be careful. because I believe in poison. I believe that someone can put some stuff in food or drinks. so if you are not comfortable with them handling your food or drinks, do not consume it..... cool
Re: Please Help Interprete This Dreams I Had - Am I In Danger? by Opiosko: 11:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
CaaseStudy:
yes on the surface when i wake up from each episode i feel happy that i won the fight but deep down i still feel deeply unease .

God has been fighting your battles behind your back even when you have not acknowledge Him.
But a major battle is cooking up which requires you to do something yourself.
You need to draw closer to God and rely totally on him.. By strength shall no man prevail.
Pls don't ignore this.

(1) (Reply)

By My Family / 30 Habits That Show Poor Parenting. / Hilarious Meme Between Man And His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.