Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

How Can I Reset Blogger Template To Default - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Reset Blogger Template To Default (3372 Views)

Convert Html Template To Wordpress Theme / Convert Any HTML Template To Wordpress Template / Buy This Neat And Responsive Blogger Template To Beautify Your Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Reset Blogger Template To Default by Gmajor(m): 9:55am On May 29, 2018
Hello guys, I created a new blog recently and since I'm a newbie to the whole blogging affair I decided to play around with the interface on my blog. This lead me to download and install a blogger template.
However, I don't like the template so I would like to revert my blog theme and template to default.
Please how can I do this?
Re: How Can I Reset Blogger Template To Default by tuhamworld: 10:32pm On May 29, 2018
You ought to have backup your current blogger theme before uploading new one.. To revert , simply goto Theme >> and choose from the list of themes available.

You can also checkout these latest advanced themes introduced by Google at https://www.netsocialblog.com/2017/03/blogger-introduces-new-free-templates.html#.Ww3GfDQvxdg
Re: How Can I Reset Blogger Template To Default by ViaFast: 7:02am On May 30, 2018
grin

Dear Default Blogger Templates Can Not Give you Pure SEO ...

Checkout Full List of Optimized SEO Templates Here : http://www.wpbeginner.com/seo/templates/
Re: How Can I Reset Blogger Template To Default by dhabrite(m): 7:03am On May 30, 2018
I got quite a similar ish with my new blog to.
Re: How Can I Reset Blogger Template To Default by Jenefa1: 7:03am On May 30, 2018
Lol, small thing,, call me on 07031591456 I will fix it for you
Re: How Can I Reset Blogger Template To Default by Oworock(m): 7:04am On May 30, 2018
You can follow this steps in this post and I believe it will be of help https://oworock.com/2018/05/reset-blogger-template-default.html Let us know if it helps
Re: How Can I Reset Blogger Template To Default by SirLakes: 7:11am On May 30, 2018
Re: How Can I Reset Blogger Template To Default by Dajugba: 7:25am On May 30, 2018
I need good template for my blog. here is my url www.topfact.tk. Someone help me with that please
Re: How Can I Reset Blogger Template To Default by Oworock(m): 8:22am On May 30, 2018
Dajugba:
I need good template for my blog. here is my url www.topfact.tk. Someone help me with that please
There is a link to free template at the end of this post https://oworock.com/2018/05/reset-blogger-template-default.html you can check it out. Although i dont know how well it is to your blog but you can check it if you will like it or not.
Re: How Can I Reset Blogger Template To Default by Nobody: 8:32am On May 30, 2018
ViaFast:
grin

Dear Default Blogger Templates Can Not Give you Pure SEO ...

Checkout Full List of Optimized SEO Templates Here : http://www.wpbeginner.com/seo/templates/

Lol... you bad o
Re: How Can I Reset Blogger Template To Default by Nobody: 9:57am On May 30, 2018
Why not use WordPress and forget about some certain problems that Joomla and Blogger will kill you with
Re: How Can I Reset Blogger Template To Default by dogstyle007(m): 10:01am On May 30, 2018
Cool
Re: How Can I Reset Blogger Template To Default by Gmajor(m): 11:39am On May 30, 2018
Swargu:
Why not use WordPress and forget about some certain problems that Joomla and Blogger will kill you with
Is WordPress better than Blogger? What advantage does the former have over the later?
Re: How Can I Reset Blogger Template To Default by Gmajor(m): 11:40am On May 30, 2018
Oworock:

There is a link to free template at the end of this post https://oworock.com/2018/05/reset-blogger-template-default.html you can check it out. Although i dont know how well it is to your blog but you can check it if you will like it or not.
The last template I used have a lot of random things in it that I don't want.
Re: How Can I Reset Blogger Template To Default by Abatsam111(m): 12:30pm On May 30, 2018
Gmajor:
Hello guys, I created a new blog recently and since I'm a newbie to the whole blogging affair I decided to play around with the interface on my blog. This lead me to download and install a blogger template.
However, I don't like the template so I would like to revert my blog theme and template to default.
Please how can I do this?

Where did you get the former template from?

Re: How Can I Reset Blogger Template To Default by ItzChinnex(m): 12:32pm On May 30, 2018
mtchew, so people are still using blogger
Re: How Can I Reset Blogger Template To Default by Gmajor(m): 12:36pm On May 30, 2018
Abatsam111:

Where did you get the former template from?
downloaded it from Google
Re: How Can I Reset Blogger Template To Default by Abatsam111(m): 12:41pm On May 30, 2018
Gmajor:
downloaded it from Google

When did you download it?
Re: How Can I Reset Blogger Template To Default by Gmajor(m): 12:45pm On May 30, 2018
Abatsam111:

When did you download it?
I can't remember the particular website. I just searched for Blogger template on google and clicked on any random result

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reset Blogger Template To Default by Abatsam111(m): 12:48pm On May 30, 2018
Gmajor:

I can't remember the particular website. I just searched for Blogger template on google and clicked on any random result

When? (I mean date or day)
Re: How Can I Reset Blogger Template To Default by Gmajor(m): 1:04pm On May 30, 2018
Abatsam111:

When? (I mean date or day)
3 days ago or so
Re: How Can I Reset Blogger Template To Default by Abatsam111(m): 1:37pm On May 30, 2018
Gmajor:
3 days ago or so

Check your browser history and check your browsing history to locate the download page
Re: How Can I Reset Blogger Template To Default by Gmajor(m): 1:51pm On May 30, 2018
Abatsam111:

Check your browser history and check your browsing history to locate the download page
What next?
Re: How Can I Reset Blogger Template To Default by Abatsam111(m): 2:12pm On May 30, 2018
Gmajor:

What next?
Have you seen the download page?
Re: How Can I Reset Blogger Template To Default by Gmajor(m): 2:23pm On May 30, 2018
Abatsam111:

Have you seen the download page?
no. I browse incognito
Re: How Can I Reset Blogger Template To Default by Dajugba: 3:25pm On May 30, 2018
Oworock:

Thanks Boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Reset Blogger Template To Default by Dajugba: 3:25pm On May 30, 2018
Wating for long to have your personal blog??
Here is a promo!
This blog is for sell with the domain name. www.topfact.tk
The site is for sell, hosted on blogger platform to which I have done everything important for adsense to approve you. Is 7k if interested contact me.
Note: Negotiate with me through facebook or whatsapp: +23408148372055
Domain expire: 29/may/2019. And not even up to a day old.
Bonus with this come with 1m U.S.active email addresses.
You will receive the site from me after your payment. But before then you can login the site for verification purposes.
Thanks,
Beloved Desmond.
Re: How Can I Reset Blogger Template To Default by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 30, 2018
Gmajor:

Is WordPress better than Blogger? What advantage does the former have over the later?
All this your Bible questions, WordPress is better than Blogger in terms of design and user interface.
Re: How Can I Reset Blogger Template To Default by Abatsam111(m): 4:16pm On May 30, 2018
Gmajor:
no. I browse incognito

Oops
Check the template on www.schoolforum.com.ng and tell me if you love it
Re: How Can I Reset Blogger Template To Default by Gmajor(m): 5:07pm On May 30, 2018
Abatsam111:

Oops
Check the template on www.schoolforum.com.ng and tell me if you love it
yea. It's cool
Re: How Can I Reset Blogger Template To Default by Abatsam111(m): 5:42pm On May 30, 2018
Gmajor:
yea. It's cool
I can give you for #2k

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let Me Put You Blog On My Blogroll / How To Get Thirty Five Thousand Naira(35,000) Airtime On Your Mtn / Procedural Vs Object Oriented PHP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.