Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Men Started Eyeing Me At A Young Age- Says Munachi Abii - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men Started Eyeing Me At A Young Age- Says Munachi Abii (1900 Views)

Munachi Abii Shares 2017 Christmas Pictures / Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos / I’m Eyeing Many Women For Marriage – Baba Suwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Started Eyeing Me At A Young Age- Says Munachi Abii by Palmwinetapper: 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
The 27 year old ex beauty queen has been hot from day one she says. Read below

http://www.punchng.com/feature/men-started-eyeing-me-as-a-teenager-munachi-abii/

Re: Men Started Eyeing Me At A Young Age- Says Munachi Abii by LordOfTheWeed: 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Men Started Eyeing Me At A Young Age- Says Munachi Abii by Palmwinetapper: 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:
undecided
why even comment
Re: Men Started Eyeing Me At A Young Age- Says Munachi Abii by LordOfTheWeed: 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
why even comment

undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Started Eyeing Me At A Young Age- Says Munachi Abii by Palmwinetapper: 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

undecided
fuk yew!!
Re: Men Started Eyeing Me At A Young Age- Says Munachi Abii by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ok
Re: Men Started Eyeing Me At A Young Age- Says Munachi Abii by Palmwinetapper: 6:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Ok
why comment jealous ho
Re: Men Started Eyeing Me At A Young Age- Says Munachi Abii by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 24, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
There's a reason you called me back; you want to touch yourself tonight while reading all my insults. I know, I understand. I no start today infact I don hang boot sef.
Re: Men Started Eyeing Me At A Young Age- Says Munachi Abii by Palmwinetapper: 3:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
charix:

There's a reason you called me back; you want to touch yourself tonight while reading all my insults. I know, I understand. I no start today infact I don hang boot sef.
I never called you into this conversation so get out
Re: Men Started Eyeing Me At A Young Age- Says Munachi Abii by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

I never called you into this conversation so get out
You keep making claims forgetting anything typed here never goes away. These are your words as at yesterday.

Palmwinetapper:
thank you for being honest. I wish awesomelymade and charix can admit it too
Before that I was on my own going about my daily activities.
Not only do we now see you for being a liar, you've also successfully deluded yourself into thinking you're something which you aren't.
Munachi, if your fake friends don't tell you then let me; you're a nobody, you've always been a nobody. If God didn't punish us with the ojoro that happened in 2007 you'd've been in one small-time businessman's house pounding fufu, dropping children, watching cheap nollywood movies and getting fat. It would've been the better option for you since at the rate you're going settling under one man's roof is a fast fading dream you're unlikely to achieve.

How did it feel attending the Okoyes' weddings? I know that's the closest you've been to getting married.

2 Likes

Re: Men Started Eyeing Me At A Young Age- Says Munachi Abii by Palmwinetapper: 11:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
charix:

You keep making claims forgetting anything typed here never goes away. These are your words as at yesterday.

Before that I was on my own going about my daily activities.
Not only do we now see you for being a liar, you've also successfully deluded yourself into thinking you're something which you aren't.
Munachi, if your fake friends don't tell you then let me; you're a nobody, you've always been a nobody. If God didn't punish us with the ojoro that happened in 2007 you'd've been in one small-time business man's house pounding fufu, dropping children, watching cheap nollywood movies and getting fat. It would've been the better option for you since at the rate you're going settling under one man's roof is a fast fading dream you're unlikely to achieve.

How did it feel attending the Okoyes' weddings? I know that's the closest you've been to getting married.
oh shut up!!!!! She's actually attended her cousins wedding in the US last year!!! SECONDLY marriage is not a fast thing. Look at Kim!! Kim kardashian married after 30. Beyonce too!! A lot of women marry PAST 30. MUNA is only 27!!!! Give her time. She will soon marry. So then what will you insult with after that happens?
Re: Men Started Eyeing Me At A Young Age- Says Munachi Abii by Nobody: 1:30am On Sep 25, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
oh shut up!!!!! She's actually attended her cousins wedding in the US last year!!! SECONDLY marriage is not a fast thing. Look at Kim!! Kim kardashian married after 30. Beyonce too!! A lot of women marry PAST 30. MUNA is only 27!!!! Give her time. She will soon marry. So then what will you insult with after that happens?
Do you sleep well at night knowing you compare yourself to people who actually matter
I can call myself Bill Gates day in day out but that wouldn't change the fact I know nothing about coding. Anything to soothe your bruised ego I guess. Na Tomi go suffer am pass because I guaran-damn-tee you make him call you beyonce every night before bed.
Re: Men Started Eyeing Me At A Young Age- Says Munachi Abii by Palmwinetapper: 3:22am On Sep 25, 2015
chaktty:
Wetin concern we
mind your business then....why comment!!!?
Re: Men Started Eyeing Me At A Young Age- Says Munachi Abii by Palmwinetapper: 3:23am On Sep 25, 2015
charix:

Do you sleep well at night knowing you compare yourself to people who actually matter
I can call myself Bill Gates day in day out but that wouldn't change the fact I know nothing about coding. Anything to soothe your bruised ego I guess. Na Tomi go suffer am pass because I guaran-damn-tee you make him call you beyonce every night before bed.
you.couldn't attack my point. I win. Shut up..go to bed!
Re: Men Started Eyeing Me At A Young Age- Says Munachi Abii by Nobody: 3:56am On Sep 25, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
you.couldn't attack my point. I win. Shut up..go to bed!
[img]http://media./media/TgF1RAniagCAg/giphy.gif[/img]

Jobless enough to give yourself a new hobby - winning internet debates. Let me know when it adds money to your account and a little fame to your reputation. I forgot, you have no reputation.
Re: Men Started Eyeing Me At A Young Age- Says Munachi Abii by Palmwinetapper: 4:03am On Sep 25, 2015
charix:

[img]http://media./media/TgF1RAniagCAg/giphy.gif[/img]

Jobless enough to give yourself a new hobby - winning internet debates. Let me know when it adds money to your account and a little fame to your reputation. I forgot, you have no reputation.
can you STOP talking to me.
Re: Men Started Eyeing Me At A Young Age- Says Munachi Abii by Nobody: 4:09am On Sep 25, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
can you STOP talking to me.
Lame response. Try again, you have three more chances and four life lines. Would you like to call a friend? tongue
Re: Men Started Eyeing Me At A Young Age- Says Munachi Abii by inestimableChic(f): 4:22am On Sep 25, 2015
Lol
Re: Men Started Eyeing Me At A Young Age- Says Munachi Abii by Palmwinetapper: 5:11am On Sep 25, 2015
charix:

Lame response. Try again, you have three more chances and four life lines. Would you like to call a friend? tongue
stop talking to me for real
Re: Men Started Eyeing Me At A Young Age- Says Munachi Abii by Palmwinetapper: 5:11am On Sep 25, 2015
inestimableChic:
Lol
get the hell out jealous ho
Re: Men Started Eyeing Me At A Young Age- Says Munachi Abii by inestimableChic(f): 7:53am On Sep 25, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
get the hell out jealous ho
dis is y pple dnt lyk u. I onli typd 'lol' nd c d way u curse urslf. Old woman

1 Like

Re: Men Started Eyeing Me At A Young Age- Says Munachi Abii by kelvinmuffins3(m): 7:59am On Sep 25, 2015
cheesy
Re: Men Started Eyeing Me At A Young Age- Says Munachi Abii by Palmwinetapper: 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
inestimableChic:
dis is y pple dnt lyk u. I onli typd 'lol' nd c d way u curse urslf. Old hswoman
old woman? But you look old
Re: Men Started Eyeing Me At A Young Age- Says Munachi Abii by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
stop talking to me for real
Stop spamming my mentions, I'm always ready to quit.
Re: Men Started Eyeing Me At A Young Age- Says Munachi Abii by Palmwinetapper: 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
charix:

Stop spamming my mentions, I'm always ready to quit.
then don't reply
Re: Men Started Eyeing Me At A Young Age- Says Munachi Abii by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
then don't reply
Even you would fight tooth and nail to avoid that happening smiley.

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Of The Month: Emma Forrest - Love At First Contact / Iyanya As Best Man At Mr And Mrs Ubi Franklin's (white Wedding Photos) / 50 Cent's Baby Mama Accidentally Releases Her Unclad Photo On Snapchat, She....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.