Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Eden Hazard: My Goal Against Arsenal Will Restore My Confidence - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eden Hazard: My Goal Against Arsenal Will Restore My Confidence (480 Views)

Morata Finally Speaks On His Outrageous Performance Against Arsenal Yesterday / Why We Won’t Appeal Disallowed Goal Against Nigeria – Zambia FA / No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eden Hazard: My Goal Against Arsenal Will Restore My Confidence by ozoza: 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
Eden Hazard says Arsenal goal will lift his confidence
Eden Hazard scored his first goal of the season against Arsenal

Eden Hazard admits his goal in Chelsea's weekend win over Arsenal will help his confidence as he looks to replicate his outstanding form of last season.

The midfielder broke his duck for the campaign as his deflected effort went in to seal a 2-0 win for the Premier League champions.

Hazard scored 14 times last term and won the PFA Player of the Year award as well as his club's equivalent prize for the second season running.

He has had a slower start this time around but the 24-year-old is optimistic he can kick on after getting off the mark against Arsene Wenger's side.

The Belgium international is hoping his team can now improve too. Chelsea had lost four of their first six games but beat Maccabi Tel Aviv in the Champions League before the Arsenal match.

Hazard told chelseafc.com: "I am feeling good. Last year I had a good season. I have not lost my quality.
Newcastle vs Chelsea

"I had a good game and scored a goal with a bit of luck but that will be good for my confidence. After the complicated start to the season we've had we had to win against a good team.

"We won during the week as well and the confidence was close [to being fully restored]. We deserved to win the match."

Diego Costa has been charged by the FA for violent conduct during a bad-tempered affair at Stamford Bridge.

But Hazard's fellow midfielder Cesc Fabregas has focused on the Spanish international's positive qualities.

Fabregas said: "He's very competitive; it's good, he's hungry for success and to win all the time. You can see the fans love him as well, they get behind him all the time so it's great for us." Sources www.allfootballclub.com

(1) (Reply)

Latest FIFA Ranking; See Where Nigeria Was Placed. / I Need 10draws / Fg Hj Fh Kjhjk, K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.