Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? (75676 Views)

Why We Won’t Appeal Disallowed Goal Against Nigeria – Zambia FA / Jose Mourinho Will Escape FA Punishment For Being Sent Off Against Southampton / Governor Udom Visits Super Eagles, Promises $10,000 Per Goal Against Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 01, 2016
I think it is high time we started paying closer attention to the fact that Man City players are in the habit of snubbing Ihenancho whenever he scores unlike their habitual mobbing of other goalscorers.
Even Arsenal Legend, Thierry Henry once made a comment about this same issue
what do you think?

80 Likes 10 Shares

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 5:29pm On May 01, 2016
We his igbo brothers are not complaining cool

Errrrrm ...... if i hear bigot for any person mouth ee grin cheesy grin

*swags out of thread, Mr Mcmahon style* cool

152 Likes 10 Shares

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by KEZDON(m): 5:35pm On May 01, 2016
Let him keep his form, that's what matter most... big ups Bro

293 Likes 12 Shares

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by deeplow: 5:47pm On May 01, 2016
I have seen that happen a couple of times. Truth be told, he has to learn quick. There are some goals you just dont waste time celebrating. Your team is a goal or 2 down, you score, and start heading towards the corner flag to celebrate... thats immature.

The normal thing is to grab the ball and run towards the centre circle, your teammates will shake hands with you and the match resumes, no time wasting.

Against Crystal Palace, away, when he scored the winning goal in the dying minutes of the game, they all rallied round him and celebrated.

825 Likes 58 Shares

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 01, 2016
deeplow:
I have seen that happen a couple of times. Truth be told, he has to learn quick. There are some goals you just dont waste time celebrating. Your team is a goal or 2 down, you score, and start heading towards the corner flag to celebrate... thats immature.

The normal thing is to grab the ball and run towards the centre circle, your teammates will shake hands with you and the match resumes, no time wasting.

Against Crystal Palace, away, when he scored the winning goal in the dying minutes of the game, they all rallied round him and celebrated.
nice point bro but have seen countless teams celebrate when a player pulls a goal back after being 2-0 down.
hit like if you think there is a conspiracy theory at work in this issue.
share if u think there is nothing about it

224 Likes 126 Shares

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 01, 2016
If you also noticed in the champions league,Man City ought to have an advantage over Real Madrid with one goal at home,when stupid Aguero had the perfect opportunity to pass to Iheanacho to clinch a goal,despite the fact he knew he wouldn't score the goal.

The senior/older team mates are jealous of his constant good delivery.

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Category1: 6:32pm On May 01, 2016
[size=13pt]bro, does iheanacho gives a shit_ bout them? I think not.
I think those expensive good for nothing players are just jealous of him cos he came through the academy and started banging in and out.
Honestly I think they are really jealous of iheanacho, mostly Aguero. Aguero hardly gives the ball to iheanacho even when he's free and I keep wondering why he does that.

Nobody should bring any excuse of they are 3goals down bullshit coz they keep doing this all the time, even when the youngster equalises. [/size]

121 Likes 11 Shares

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by sample042(m): 6:32pm On May 01, 2016
Do you know what it means to be a black in the midst of whites?

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by tommykiwi(m): 6:32pm On May 01, 2016
Have been observing DAT too...Well if dey don't celebrate him when he score...we here in Naija is always celebrating with him when he scores.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 01, 2016
G

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by missKiffy(f): 6:33pm On May 01, 2016
Una Don start again

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by elitejosef: 6:33pm On May 01, 2016
He will get there

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Sunnycliff(m): 6:33pm On May 01, 2016
Inferiority complex and jealousy!
Soar Higher Nacho!!
We your superfans celebrate you!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by yomalex(m): 6:34pm On May 01, 2016
They are losing 1-4 celebrate what chai

Modified:
I have just been informed that the 'incident' occured when the scores were 1-2. My apologies to the OP

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by donbabajeff(m): 6:34pm On May 01, 2016
Cos racism can never die!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 01, 2016
angry Who u epp? Who u epp? Who u epp? U don baff? Who u serve? Don't slam my door what is wrong with you angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by YoungB1a(m): 6:34pm On May 01, 2016
who e eep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Sirmuel1(m): 6:34pm On May 01, 2016
I hate those people!!! sad

Sh.it!!!

Racism can never die!! NEVER!

The creator should have created everyone equally, I don't understand why some are white, while some are black! sad

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Yosifperfect(m): 6:35pm On May 01, 2016
deeplow:

Exactly my thought

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by sexaddict08(m): 6:35pm On May 01, 2016
Op, this is like the third time, my head is too hot now to explain

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by ideatoprince18(m): 6:35pm On May 01, 2016
Iheanacho behaved childish ..... ur team is losing n u scored a goal ... ..... is it world cup goal he scored ..... who im goal don epp ,..... I'm don baff .,... shift enter transformer jooor!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by dammytosh: 6:35pm On May 01, 2016
now I am worried.

This is the 3rd time.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by xynerise: 6:35pm On May 01, 2016
They were losing so no time for celebration

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by ireneony(f): 6:36pm On May 01, 2016
white are racist just look at what they did to balotelli

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 01, 2016
celebrate consolation goal!!
how many points will it give them?

to the niggas talking of racism :
Dele Alli is a Nigerian
Alex iwobi is a Nigerian
Ighalo, Moses, Mikel, etc
In fact all these goals, what of the assist providers... were they Africans?

BTW he should also learn to always appreciate whoever gave him the assist!

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by bisdam9086(m): 6:37pm On May 01, 2016
The goal celebrations were immature.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by sheunsheun(m): 6:37pm On May 01, 2016
Na jealousy, he's talented and they knows it

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by 7inches: 6:37pm On May 01, 2016
no i supported him the last time... wen he equalized against spurs and he was not celebrated.
but i think this one..they are 2goals down they dnt need to celebrate..
anways d guy still a kid shaa i dont blame him much....its it easy scoring 2 wen u amids bigger players who couldnt event represent.

keep soaring high we are proud of u natcho

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by chrysso83(m): 6:37pm On May 01, 2016
Na bad belle. But he should keep banging in d goals

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by emeka2847: 6:37pm On May 01, 2016
They're trying to save time for more goals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by omusiliyu(m): 6:37pm On May 01, 2016
Because he's an IPOB

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Liberia Vs Nigeria: World Cup Qualifiers - 0 - 2 (Full Time) / Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) / Kylian Mbappe Angry Over Messi’s Contract, Wants To Leave PSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.