Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,045 members, 7,956,892 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:47 PM

3d Animated Videos (by Nigerians, For Nigerians) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 3d Animated Videos (by Nigerians, For Nigerians) (2302 Views)

What Are Your Favorite Animated Movies / How To Train Your Dragon : Hot 3d Animated Movie / This Is The Best Movie Ever Made By Nigerians (movie) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3d Animated Videos (by Nigerians, For Nigerians) by Kemjisuper(m): 12:38pm On Apr 15, 2009
What's up Y'all?

I'm visiting from the Graphics Section of Nairaland to showcase a lil bit of what's been happening over there. cool

I'll start with a clip from my latest personal project. A 16 seconds

action-packed shootout sequance featuring my latest character - "Ugonna

the Assasin". Still a WIP until I can figure out a befitting storyline

to build up on. I'm not up to speed on sound effects yet so one may

find the animation a bit flat. The emphasis is on the character

animations - Trying to build up on my previous attempt at animation

with the Afro Demigod animation $$$-------------------------$$$

Anyway, this time around, I have succeeded in achieving an almost fluid

level of animation using precise timing and frame-rate options courtesy

of POSER (I don't see me doing anything close in the nearest future

using my 3dsmax9).

Here's the link to the new animation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9YHQ8nKeGQ

PS: This animation is specially dedicated to Grafikdon who has been my

unofficial mentor in 3d character animation unknown to him. His "Mark

of URU" episodes and others have been a BIG inspiration to me. I WILL

definitely get to that level and beyond in the very near future!

Re: 3d Animated Videos (by Nigerians, For Nigerians) by Kemjisuper(m): 3:51pm On Apr 15, 2009
It may be of further interest to note that the extra props used in the

animation were designed using Autocad 2004 and imported into the POSER

animation in the .3DS format. Although POSER is superb at human

character modeling and animation using presets and stuff, it's

definitely not helpful for use in rigging models from scratch. That's

where 3dsMax (or as in my case, AutoCAD) gets the upper hand.

Re: 3d Animated Videos (by Nigerians, For Nigerians) by Kemjisuper(m): 8:50am On Apr 16, 2009
More frame-rate screenshots

Re: 3d Animated Videos (by Nigerians, For Nigerians) by cabali(m): 11:20am On Apr 16, 2009
Kemjisuper, I must say u are the few nigerians I look out for! I saw Grafikdon's work once but I never got to see past the first episode of the one with a female assassin.

Please, I appeal to you in the name whatever u hold dear, do not retard on this project. Dedicate time and bring up the best. It may be tideous or capital and time intensive trust me, U will reap cash like u never know. I gont know why Grafikdon's work just ended up on the web, there isnt as much publication as possible. Please work on this as well.

I see u guys being talk of the continent if u put all the power to your elbows.

And one request; please give ur lady assasin more cleavage. I love to see boobs. wink
Re: 3d Animated Videos (by Nigerians, For Nigerians) by blackmann(m): 12:22pm On Apr 16, 2009
Kemjisuper:

More frame-rate screenshots

Nkem? is that u?

(1) (Reply)

Oya Let's List Our Series Movies Of All Time / DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Khalid-free Spirit / What's with RMD, Genny, Stella Damasus et al during and after the ban?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.