Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Job Urgently Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Urgently Needed (812 Views)

I Need A Job Urgently / Please Help I Need A Job Urgently / God Abeg Naaahhhh, Wetin I Do? Please I Need A Job Urgently... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Urgently Needed by Malcomkelvin: 9:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hello... my name is (adewumi clement) male (boy) age 25 from ekiti state Nigeria.
My Education background, I went to the one of the best private school in my town from kindergarten till my final year in ss3 in 2006, and after that, I went to N.C.E... I drop out of college in my second year because my mother and some other local government workers was sack because of political reason, and my junior sister also gain admission into polytechnic in our state during my second year in school, because of the financial problem rocking the family one have to step down for the other one to move on, after some days I decide to step down for my sister to move on..... and after some weeks I tried all my efforts to find some daily jobs maybe I can used that one's to finish my education, but after some months I later realize that I can't cope.... so I have to drop out.
After my dropping out of N.C.E, I went straight to computer office in my town and learn about computer operator for six months after that, I also went to another city to learn another six months just for me to have more experience, because my reason is that. That will be my hope for future.. after that I borrow some money to rent a shop and start my own business, thinking that with my work and the money I will earn I will try my best to be useful for myself, my family and also for the nation.. but after some months I start realizing that what I struggled for is not really coming to reality.... I keep on borrowing with all my knowledge, the work is not paying off.... because my town have no higher institution. People only do photocopies and I will end up having just around #800 to #1,200 monthly..... and after I pay the nepa bills and also repair the faulty things, I will end up going home with nothing.... I've been doing …these for up to 5 years and I later realize that if I keep on doing this, all my struggle to be a better man in the future with these no income work will be shamble.... I tried all my effort to get help but nobody is ready to help...... and also I really don't have that good financial family to help.... that's why I want to try all my best....
The reason why am saying dis is that Please and Please, I really need help.... just give me any job with salary, I believe that after some months I will establish in a big city or even opt to another business..... I really don't care about the job you offer me, as long as it bring something at the end of the month... it's will be better than my work that bring me nothing than debt.... dis is only the last option for me.... that's why I write everything about me... it maybe house keeper, store keeper, gate man, nanny as long as you pay me monthly.... am ready to do any job because I know it's not permanent, I myself have my future dream to become the bread winner for my family, that's why I want to work really hard before am out of age....
Am really really really in need of a job any where in the country... if you have any space for me or your parents, your friends or people around in any city or state Please call my number and I will be really grateful to you. Any available works or jobs, Please call me..... I will get the transport fare to come....
You can also help me by asking people around you to give me job in any free space that they think I can cope and be useful for him/her.. the only thing I believe I can't do right now is driver because I have no experience in that.... but in other area, I may not have that experience in the start but I promise you that after one week, I wont disappoint you..... any job.... it might be in your house, your office or your work place in any place in the country.
Thanks, God will also keep on helping you.

My Number, 08134987795

And I also appreciate Mr Malcolm the owner of dis profile for giving me dis opportunity.... I just create my profile today and I realize that I cannot create a topic..... I checked his profile through his comments I told him everything and he ask me to type it and paste it.... I really really appreciate you. And may God continue to bless you....

And to every single soul both male and female that is ready to help me, may Almighty God continue to bless you.

My number ones again 08134987795

Thanks.
Re: Job Urgently Needed by DoroMega: 9:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
Jobs yakpa, checkout my posts here on Nairaland or visit http://www.doromega.com and make your choice

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy For Accountant (MALES ONLY) / Job Interview Blunders You Must Avoid / Needed Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.