Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Please Help I Need A Job Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help I Need A Job Urgently (785 Views)

Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. / 10k Naira Online Job... Urgently / I Need A Job Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help I Need A Job Urgently by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
Am a 25 years old female studied accounting and lives around ikorodu mile 12 axis please help to find a job
Re: Please Help I Need A Job Urgently by myrrtle(m): 5:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
horlarmiidey:
Am a 25 years old female studied accounting and lives around ikorodu mile 12 axis please help to find a job
Accounting jobs that are very common these days. And you are in Lagos where 80% of the jobs are. Have you been applying for jobs and do you get interview invites?

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Need A Job Urgently by youngeddy: 1:56am On Feb 19, 2017
THE Nigerian Defence Academy online registration is on going, to apply for the NDA 70th regular course simply log on to
www.ndaonline.ueuo.com/application.html.
just fill the form and you are done, if you are lucky your name will be listed in their database and you will be contacted.
you can call me if you have any issues with your registration:08151718924

Re: Please Help I Need A Job Urgently by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
someone should help a sister too I'm 28yr old graduate of political science from the university of Benin. (2.1)

julietaregbule@hotmail.com
Re: Please Help I Need A Job Urgently by adetoks19(m): 11:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
myrrtle:

Accounting jobs that are very common these days. And you are in Lagos where 80% of the jobs are. Have you been applying for jobs and do you get interview invites?

How do I get Accounting jobs. B Sc Accounting, no experience & above 35years

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Internship At Payconnect / ,, / Human Resource Officer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.