Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

For The Married And Yet To Be Married - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For The Married And Yet To Be Married (1206 Views)

Woman Who Claims To Be Married To Army Colonel Found Wandering In Ondo. Photos / This Couple Graduated From High School In 2015, Got Married And Bought A House / She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Married And Yet To Be Married by ricsman(m): 9:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
One day a woman wanted to know how the husband would react if she left without telling him where she had gone. So she decided to write him a letter saying she is tired of him and didn't want to live with him anymore and after writing she put the letter on the table in the bedroom and then hid under the bed... When the husband came back home, saw the letter and read it, he replied on the same paper and then began to sing and dance changing his clothes. He got his phone, dialed someone then said: "Hey babe, am just changing clothes then will join you, as for the other fool it has finally dawned on her that I was fooling around with her and has left. I was wrong..really wrong to have married her, I wish I had known you earlier. See you soon honey!" The husband walked out of the room and left. In tears and very upset, the woman got up from under the bed and decided to go and read what the husband wrote on the letter. When she got the letter, it said: "I COULD see your feet under the bed, I didn't make any phone call..I am going to buy bread. Stand up, stop your silly games and prepare me a meal.... I LOVE YOU!
moral.....

me....no hasty decision on grave matter you....?

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: For The Married And Yet To Be Married by marshalcarter: 9:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
#yawns...gud nyt all Nlanders swtdrmz
Re: For The Married And Yet To Be Married by Bisjosh(f): 10:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
Lol! That's something I could do grin
Re: For The Married And Yet To Be Married by Haywhymido(m): 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
Bisjosh:
Lol! That's something I could do grin
dont try it dear. It may not end well

1 Like

Re: For The Married And Yet To Be Married by loomer: 11:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
Him get luck say the woman no dey violent

2 Likes

Re: For The Married And Yet To Be Married by Bisjosh(f): 12:07am On Sep 23, 2015
Haywhymido:
dont try it dear. It may not end well

Noted!
Re: For The Married And Yet To Be Married by echeprecious: 4:05am On Sep 23, 2015
Re: For The Married And Yet To Be Married by pet4ril(f): 5:03am On Sep 23, 2015
Lovely and funny man
Re: For The Married And Yet To Be Married by pet4ril(f): 5:03am On Sep 23, 2015
Lovely and funny man grin grin
Re: For The Married And Yet To Be Married by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 23, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin... very funny couple grin grin

Can't stop laughing grin grin
I love this kinda people, happy people! ...
Re: For The Married And Yet To Be Married by ricsman(m): 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
MarvellousGod:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin... very funny couple grin grin

Can't stop laughing grin grin
I love this kinda people, happy people! ...
no be small happy people
Re: For The Married And Yet To Be Married by Dojupyo(f): 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
Oh my God! I can't try this, wouldn't dare. grin
It doesn't always end up well
Sometimes it's best not to know he's cheating
Nice one

1 Like

Re: For The Married And Yet To Be Married by ricsman(m): 11:24am On Sep 25, 2015
Dojupyo:
Oh my God! I can't try this, wouldn't dare. grin

It doesn't always end up well

Sometimes it's best not to know he's cheating

Nice one
pray not to have the spirit of jealousy because if you do then your own go bad pass lolollol
Re: For The Married And Yet To Be Married by freecocoa(f): 11:56am On Sep 25, 2015
Lol, very good one.

I love a man with a very good sense of humour.grin

1 Like

Re: For The Married And Yet To Be Married by Dojupyo(f): 1:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
ricsman:

pray not to have the spirit of jealousy because if you do then your own go bad pass lolollol

Abi ooo... Everyone has the spirit of jealousy, u jes have to use yours wisely..

God go help us
Re: For The Married And Yet To Be Married by ricsman(m): 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
Dojupyo:

Abi ooo... Everyone has the spirit of jealousy, u jes have to use yours wisely..

God go help us
ok. all the best

(1) (Reply)

Ttt / Eritrea Govt. Made Polygamy Mandatory Due To Men Shortage. / Firstimedaddy - A Real Life Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.