Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

How To Make Money Online Using Your Android Smart Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Make Money Online Using Your Android Smart Phone (1367 Views)

How Much RAM Do You Really Need In Android Smart Device? / 8 Reasons Why People Root Their Android Smart Phones / Which Of These Items Do You Still Use After Buying A Smart Phone And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online Using Your Android Smart Phone by cooldays(m): 10:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
The internet is now been accessed more through the use of mobile devices than the regular computer system. According to a report released in the year 2014, about 60 percent of all internet connection is done over mobile devices. This is a reflection of the improved capabilities of the mobile devices like smart phones, phablets and tablets. Personally, I believe the emergence of Android and Apple IOS are contributing to the increased use of mobile devices over personal computers.
Making money online is not as easy as most people want it to be. So many internet users believe that with the correct secret, you can begin to earn top dollar with little or no hard work. I am sorry, but I am yet to have access to such secrets. The only secret I have been able to discover involves the hard work and dedication of the course. Once the mind is set to work hard, there are numerous ways whereby you can earn online using your mobile devices.

Blogging
Blogging is one of the sure paths to making real wealth from the internment. I use the word “wealth” because blogging can bring you great riches. The two major blogging platforms available at the moment are; wordpress and . You can download the android application for both from the Google Play Store. I have used both on my smart phone and with a few trick; you can get almost all your blogging jobs done over the two mobile applications.

Application Development
Most people are not aware that they can quickly and easily build a simple Android application. They usually felt it takes rocket science to build an application for their Android smart phone. You can build a website based application in less than 2 hours. I build the GSMGist Android application in less than one hour

http://www.gsmgist.com/2015/09/how-to-make-money-online-using-your.html

(1) (Reply)

The Trick Phone Manufacturers Play / Upcoming The New Samsung Galaxy A7 With 3GB RAM / Why Do Feature Phones Last Longer Than Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.