Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Webmasters: I Need Your Help With Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters: I Need Your Help With Adsense (1894 Views)

Webmasters I Need Your Advice / Webmasters,i Need Your Help !!! / Webmasters I Need Your Honest Review On My News Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters: I Need Your Help With Adsense by CuriousX: 8:27am On Jul 07, 2018
Hello Nairaland webmasters

I have a site with MH magazine Lite template the free one and i am trying to place adsense ads on it like in picture 1 below. Please what is the name and size of the 2 Ads in the picture? Also When i try to put ads on the top of my website it does not show. I have tried to put the leader board ad on my site but it does not show up. Previously i go to widgets and put it under homepage like in the picture2 but it does not show. So how do i place ads at the top like this? Thanks

Re: Webmasters: I Need Your Help With Adsense by CuriousX: 9:13am On Jul 07, 2018
Elders in webmaster section: Webincomeplus Henryobinna Blogincomes Mokoshalb Akeentech SirLakes i need your help cry
Re: Webmasters: I Need Your Help With Adsense by Salamspycee2: 9:19am On Jul 07, 2018
okay call 08107347310
Re: Webmasters: I Need Your Help With Adsense by SirLakes: 10:42am On Jul 07, 2018
CuriousX
Both ads is 300 x 250, the first one is banner ads and the other is link ads

When you create a new ad unit, It won't/doesnt show immediately, you'll give it some time 15 - 20min and it will show

You should also center the ads

<div align='center'>
Put Adsense code
</div>

1 Like

Re: Webmasters: I Need Your Help With Adsense by CuriousX: 11:14am On Jul 07, 2018
SirLakes:
CuriousX
Both ads is 300 x 250, the first one is banner ads and the other is link ads

When you create a new ad unit, It won't/doesnt show immediately, you'll give it some time 15 - 20min and it will show

You should also center the ads

<div align='center'>
[bPut ]Adsense code[/b]
</div>

Thanks for your reply. The code has been there for weeks. The one i put in the sidebar widget shows but the one i put in all the other home widget 1-5 in the picture below does not show. i dont know if it is the theme problem. I use MH magazine lite i am really confused.

Re: Webmasters: I Need Your Help With Adsense by akeentech(m): 2:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
CuriousX:
Elders in webmaster section: Webincomeplus Henryobinna Blogincomes Mokoshalb Akeentech SirLakes i need your help cry
I hope you have been helped
Re: Webmasters: I Need Your Help With Adsense by CuriousX: 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
akeentech:

I hope you have been helped
No. Ad still not showing. I still need help
Re: Webmasters: I Need Your Help With Adsense by akeentech(m): 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
CuriousX:
Have you parsed the code?
Re: Webmasters: I Need Your Help With Adsense by CuriousX: 4:12pm On Jul 07, 2018
akeentech:

I don't understand that or know how to do it
Re: Webmasters: I Need Your Help With Adsense by akeentech(m): 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2018
CuriousX:
I don't understand that or know how to do it
Google search "how to parse adsense code"
Re: Webmasters: I Need Your Help With Adsense by donqx: 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
are u sure you have an approved adsense account or u are in the process of reviewing...adsense doesn't take time to display on a website. you need to confirm first if you adsense acct is approved.only an approved adsense acct will show ads.
Re: Webmasters: I Need Your Help With Adsense by bedfordng(m): 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2018
akeentech:

he doesn't need to do that. he is using a wordpress platform
Re: Webmasters: I Need Your Help With Adsense by SirLakes: 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
visit here http://www.blogcrowds.com/resources/parse_html.php and paste your Adsense code in the box provided and click parse

Copy the code generated and paste in your blog widget and see if it I'll work.

*×*****************************************************
Maybe, you should interchange the code from the widget that is already displaying with the one that's not working, if the outcome is still the same.

Connect me via my signature, I can help you check on it
Re: Webmasters: I Need Your Help With Adsense by CuriousX: 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
donqx:
are u sure you have an approved adsense account or u are in the process of reviewing...adsense doesn't take time to display on a website. you need to confirm first if you adsense acct is approved.only an approved adsense acct will show ads.

Yes i have an approved adsense account. The ads show in the sidebars and within the post. But it does not show at the top in the leaderboard

akeentech:

Google search "how to parse adsense code"

bedfordng:
he doesn't need to do that. he is using a wordpress platform
i did that.it still did not show. Though i read that only blogger blog should do that as i am on wordpress

SirLakes:
visit here http://www.blogcrowds.com/resources/parse_html.php and paste your Adsense code in the box provided and click parse

Copy the code generated and paste in your blog widget and see if it I'll work.

*×*****************************************************
Maybe, you should interchange the code from the widget that is already displaying with the one that's not working, if the outcome is still the same.

Connect me via my signature, I can help you check on it

the outcome is the same. I copied the ads showing to that home 1 widget it did not show
Re: Webmasters: I Need Your Help With Adsense by Sanchez01: 12:22pm On Jul 08, 2018
akeentech:

Why would you advise someone to parse adsense code for WordPress? It doesn't make sense.
Re: Webmasters: I Need Your Help With Adsense by Sanchez01: 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2018
CuriousX:

You don't need to parse any code. Is your website new? Industry if yes, then make sure your Meta Tags crystal clear on what your site is about. One of the primary reasons Adsense won't serve ads to your site is because your Meta Tags are not clearly defined, making it difficult for Adsense bot to understand the kind of ads to serve your site.

Edit your home page and do the needful. Be sure to use Yoast while editing the homepage. Afterwards, navigate to 'Settings' to edit your site title and tagline (if need be).

Once this is happened, ads should be served to your site.
Re: Webmasters: I Need Your Help With Adsense by CuriousX: 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
Sanchez01:

You don't need to parse any code. Is your website new? Industry if yes, then make sure your Meta Tags crystal clear on what your site is about. One of the primary reasons Adsense won't serve ads to your site is because your Meta Tags are not clearly defined, making it difficult for Adsense bot to understand the kind of ads to serve your site.

Edit your home page and do the needful. Be sure to use Yoast while editing the homepage. Afterwards, navigate to 'Settings' to edit your site title and tagline (if need be).

Once this is happened, ads should be served to your site.

Thanks for your reply. Site is a few months old in health niche. Ads show on the site and it has site title and tag line. The problem I have is that ads don't show on the top ie the leader board area. I wanted my ads to be just like picture 1 above. But when I put the leader board ad in a floating bar plugin it shows on the site homepage but Google does not like that and I prefer the one in picture 1
Re: Webmasters: I Need Your Help With Adsense by akeentech(m): 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
Sanchez01:

Why would you advise someone to parse adsense code for WordPress? It doesn't make sense.
I thought it's on blogger o
Re: Webmasters: I Need Your Help With Adsense by Sanchez01: 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2018
CuriousX:

Thanks for your reply. Site is a few months old in health niche. Ads show on the site and it has site title and tag line. The problem I have is that ads don't show on the top ie the leader board area. I wanted my ads to be just like picture 1 above. But when I put the leader board ad in a floating bar plugin it shows on the site homepage but Google does not like that and I prefer the one in picture 1
Then you shouldn't put your ad code in the theme's header. There seems to be an issue there. Simply install an Easy Adsense Plugin and out in your codes. It would run on all parts of the site and where you want them to.
Re: Webmasters: I Need Your Help With Adsense by donqx: 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2018
well.seems you have an approved acct.then I know what your issues are.I faced similar issue sometimes in 2012 when I still use adsense.

the problem is there are some codes at the header conflicting with the adsense ads.code may be from ad injection plugin from your theme or third party ad insertion plugin likely double code which has to be removed.

I can only help if I have access .so check your header codes very well.you can do that easily from your cpanel file manager using text editor depending on your hosting

1 Like

Re: Webmasters: I Need Your Help With Adsense by lastbaff(m): 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2018
donqx:
I faced similar issue sometimes in 2012 when I still use adsense.
Which one do you use now?
Re: Webmasters: I Need Your Help With Adsense by donqx: 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
lastbaff:

Which one do you use now?

I removed the adsense then because It didn't perform well ...I earn more from popcash and adcash and mgid. I do ads combination after many trials and the pops performs more on my forum website since I stop using adsense when I stopped using the wordpress site.I got some plugins from an hacker to boost my adsense earnings since it was so poor then.it worked but adsense later detect and ban the account. but I testrun the adsense on my forum and wordpress site before ban and it didn't work well for me .though the pops its annoyin to some visitors but running cost matters when managing a website and also great contents makes the loyal ones stays regardless.
Re: Webmasters: I Need Your Help With Adsense by lastbaff(m): 10:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
donqx:

I removed the adsense then because It didn't perform well ...I earn more from popcash and adcash and mgid. I do ads combination after many trials and the pops performs more on my forum website since I stop using adsense when I stopped using the wordpress site.I got some plugins from an hacker to boost my adsense earnings since it was so poor then.it worked but adsense later detect and ban the account. but I testrun the adsense on my forum and wordpress site before ban and it didn't work well for me .though the pops its annoyin to some visitors but running cost matters when managing a website and also great contents makes the loyal ones stays regardless.
Wow! Thanks for this elaborate response. I prefer Mgid most. But how's the earnings with Nigerian audience?
Re: Webmasters: I Need Your Help With Adsense by donqx: 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
lastbaff:

Wow! Thanks for this elaborate response. I prefer Mgid most. But how's the earnings with Nigerian audience?

mgid depends on traffic.traffic from europe and usa earns more...I have visitors from europe coming from some of my youtube vidoes coz of some contents relating to making money online trading options
Re: Webmasters: I Need Your Help With Adsense by lastbaff(m): 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2018
donqx:

mgid depends on traffic.traffic from europe and usa earns more...I have visitors from europe coming from some of my youtube vidoes coz of some contents relating to making money online trading options
Okay... Thanks for the info.
Re: Webmasters: I Need Your Help With Adsense by Bloggingscope: 3:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
CuriousX:

I have a site with MH magazine Lite template the free one and i am trying to place adsense ads on it like in picture 1 below. Please what is the name and size of the 2 Ads in the picture? Also When i try to put ads on the top of my website it does not show. I have tried to put the leader board ad on my site but it does not show up. Previously i go to widgets and put it under homepage like in the picture2 but it does not show. So how do i place ads at the top like this? Thanks

If you need an adsense account, I will get it for your blog.

Am not selling adsense ooo.

I will make sure you get the approval in a week at cheapest price.

I Got more than 10 adsense approval for people this gear only.

Money back guarantee if you don't get approved

Just holla me
Re: Webmasters: I Need Your Help With Adsense by CuriousX: 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
Bloggingscope:

If you need an adsense account, I will get it for your blog.

Am not selling adsense ooo.

I will make sure you get the approval in a week at cheapest price.

I Got more than 10 adsense approval for people this gear only.

Money back guarantee if you don't get approved

Just holla me
Tell me more. Are you going to write the content(about 10articles) to get approval for an empty wordpress site or you need a blog with content that was disapproved initially? And how much is your charge?
Re: Webmasters: I Need Your Help With Adsense by Bloggingscope: 5:18pm On Mar 30, 2019
CuriousX:

Tell me more. Are you going to write the content(about 10articles) to get approval for an empty wordpress site or you need a blog with content that was disapproved initially? And how much is your charge?

The price will be higher, I will get freelancers to do it for you noteithstanding you can do it yourself and I will guide you.

If you have a disapproved one too bring it.

About the price pm me and depends on your type of site cool
Re: Webmasters: I Need Your Help With Adsense by Arcalameen(m): 11:28am On Mar 31, 2019
CuriousX:

I advise you to use Advanced Ads manager plugin, it will let you place ads in the right order without any difficulty and it can also placed your ads automatically wherever it's necessary.

1 Like

Re: Webmasters: I Need Your Help With Adsense by CuriousX: 2:14pm On Mar 31, 2019
Arcalameen:

I advise you to use Advanced Ads manager plugin, it will let you place ads in the right order without any difficulty and it can also placed your ads automatically wherever it's necessary.
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Ftp Client Do You Use To Upload Websites And Why Do You Use It ? / Ralia Odinga: / Jquery1.4 Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.