Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Places You'll Like To Visit Or Have Visited - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Places You'll Like To Visit Or Have Visited (2772 Views)

Us Citizen Wanting To Visit Or Possibly Move To Nigeria / Visit Or Live In Europe,asia,canada And Us / Need A Visa For Studies, Business, Visit Or Settlement? Or Have You Made An : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Places You'll Like To Visit Or Have Visited by nilla(f): 7:34am On Oct 07, 2006
Hello people,

I just wanted to list the places i'd love to visit.

Also have you been to any place thats entertaining or you just had so much fun, and you think others will too - let us know about it.

I'll love to go to the following places:
Egypt - to see the pyramids
Paris - to see the Eiffel tower
Zimbabwe - to see the victoria falls
Re: Places You'll Like To Visit Or Have Visited by iice(f): 7:46am On Oct 07, 2006
I want to visit many places but i'd just name a few

Egypt too because of the Pyramids and some other things lol
Zimbabwe too to see the victoria falls
Brazil to experience the Amazon
Caribbean to enjoy the sun, colors and people
Greece - have a thing for mythologies tongue
Romania - to visit Transylvannia mainly lol
Re: Places You'll Like To Visit Or Have Visited by nilla(f): 7:50am On Oct 07, 2006
cool.

I'm a little bit interested in and Rome and Greece too.
Re: Places You'll Like To Visit Or Have Visited by iice(f): 8:03am On Oct 07, 2006
Yeah, Rome's nice. Paris is beautiful but you'l have much fun if you speak french or go with many friends, i went with alot of friends so it was fun. Vienna has beautiful architecture but its not really my kindda place tongue
Re: Places You'll Like To Visit Or Have Visited by nilla(f): 8:06am On Oct 07, 2006
my french is not the best, but its ok.
Re: Places You'll Like To Visit Or Have Visited by iice(f): 8:11am On Oct 07, 2006
Mine is almost non existent, i remember we were at this restaurant, and we were asking for water ok it was a chinese restaurant but men they could not understand anything, we tried french, spanish, english, japanese any language we could think of but nope they ddnt understand lol but it was fun. i remember the hotel we stayed in said that the eiffel tower was like 10 mins away yeah right, we walked for like 45 mins till we got there but it was cool really beautiful. Wonderful memories.
Re: Places You'll Like To Visit Or Have Visited by nilla(f): 8:13am On Oct 07, 2006
thats cool. you guys probably didn't walk fast enough, you would have made it in 10 mins tongue
Re: Places You'll Like To Visit Or Have Visited by dblock(m): 8:14am On Oct 07, 2006
I'like to revisit Texas to see my cousin and cos it's a great place
Re: Places You'll Like To Visit Or Have Visited by nilla(f): 8:16am On Oct 07, 2006
Texas is ok. but too hot. I heard South Padre island there is really cool.
Re: Places You'll Like To Visit Or Have Visited by iice(f): 8:18am On Oct 07, 2006
@nilla Ahahahaha we were walking fast, we could see the tower but its was like not getting any closer lol but no biggie the important thing was getting there and going up the tower. London is another favorite place of mine. I know some people don't like it but i love it and i always make sure to pass through there whenever i travel.
Re: Places You'll Like To Visit Or Have Visited by nilla(f): 8:19am On Oct 07, 2006
was only pulling your legs smiley
Re: Places You'll Like To Visit Or Have Visited by nilla(f): 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2006
my list continues

Switzerland - cos of their chocolates
Re: Places You'll Like To Visit Or Have Visited by LoverBwoy(m): 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2006
Sweden

Seychelles

Timbuktu grin
Re: Places You'll Like To Visit Or Have Visited by nilla(f): 6:34pm On Oct 07, 2006
Timbuktu grin grin
Re: Places You'll Like To Visit Or Have Visited by LoverBwoy(m): 6:36pm On Oct 07, 2006
yup, i heard they looked after the place properly,so it pretty much the same as it used to be years ago wink
Re: Places You'll Like To Visit Or Have Visited by nilla(f): 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2006
cool
Re: Places You'll Like To Visit Or Have Visited by dblock(m): 8:43pm On Oct 07, 2006
LoverBwoy:

Sweden

Seychelles

Timbuktu grin

What the mikez do you want to do in sweden, are you man enough for the weather
Re: Places You'll Like To Visit Or Have Visited by LoverBwoy(m): 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2006
i dont wanna live there just visit
Re: Places You'll Like To Visit Or Have Visited by dblock(m): 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2006
when i get older i'l live in some tropical country and only visit himid countries grin
Re: Places You'll Like To Visit Or Have Visited by Aesang(m): 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2006
I would love to visit Egypt to see the "HANGING GARDEN OF BABYLON", 4 REAL!!
Re: Places You'll Like To Visit Or Have Visited by nilla(f): 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2006
hanging garden of babylon

what's that?
Re: Places You'll Like To Visit Or Have Visited by iice(f): 6:11am On Oct 09, 2006
Hanging garden of babylon is supposedly one of the seven wonders of the world and they are not in Egypt lol but in what was ancient Babylon - present day Iraq
Re: Places You'll Like To Visit Or Have Visited by malaika(f): 6:40am On Oct 09, 2006
::
Re: Places You'll Like To Visit Or Have Visited by dblock(m): 6:56am On Oct 09, 2006
Shopping in Morocco menn, my dad went there last year and bought me a pair of Nike shoes, they got ripped after a month and a half, well to be honest all my shoes get ripped, hey don't go to naija there are boogey men there cool
Re: Places You'll Like To Visit Or Have Visited by malaika(f): 8:43am On Oct 09, 2006
:-x
Re: Places You'll Like To Visit Or Have Visited by LoverBwoy(m): 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2006
Obudu Ranch grin

iice:

Hanging garden of babylon is supposedly one of the seven wonders of the world and they are not in Egypt lol but in what was ancient Babylon - present day Iraq

oops
Re: Places You'll Like To Visit Or Have Visited by nilla(f): 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2006
so are the hanging gardens of babylon really hanging?
Re: Places You'll Like To Visit Or Have Visited by iice(f): 8:12pm On Oct 09, 2006
nilla:

so are the hanging gardens of babylon really hanging?
Hmmmm, they say that they arent actually hanging as in hung by twines/ropes or whatever, but its more like plants growing overhead or something like that lol. But you know how every other day archeologists find something new and like change what was once known or believed.

Ahhhh i wanna go to morocco too lol
Re: Places You'll Like To Visit Or Have Visited by nilla(f): 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2006
me tooooooooooo grin
Re: Places You'll Like To Visit Or Have Visited by sstar(f): 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2006
i juss came back from a vacation at daytona beach,florida.and i must admit its quite lovely. had loads of fun there.
Re: Places You'll Like To Visit Or Have Visited by nilla(f): 11:19pm On Oct 19, 2006
coooooooool
Re: Places You'll Like To Visit Or Have Visited by GNature(m): 10:41pm On Oct 21, 2006
sstar:

i juss came back from a vacation at daytona beach,florida.and i must admit its quite lovely. had loads of fun there.

I went to Miami in April. That South Beach is really spectacular.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Springrise The Bogus Agent! / Information On VISA Refusal/rejection For Study In Belgium / How To Genuinely Migrate To Europe Without Much Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.