Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,166 members, 7,838,990 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Places You'll Like To Visit Or Have Visited - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Places You'll Like To Visit Or Have Visited (2778 Views)

Us Citizen Wanting To Visit Or Possibly Move To Nigeria / Visit Or Live In Europe,asia,canada And Us / Need A Visa For Studies, Business, Visit Or Settlement? Or Have You Made An : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Places You'll Like To Visit Or Have Visited by chiki(f): 11:56pm On Oct 22, 2006
i think paris, rome, mexico, jamaica, morocco, S.A, damn, my list'll be so long if i have to continue!
Re: Places You'll Like To Visit Or Have Visited by nilla(f): 1:57pm On Oct 23, 2006
lol

we dont mind your long list
Re: Places You'll Like To Visit Or Have Visited by Saiesta(f): 8:47pm On Nov 02, 2006
There are like so many Damn countries I wanna go to,
Here's my list,

China
Japan
South Africa
Jamaica
Dubai
Zanzibar Island
Singapore
Abidjan

I would like to go to the Caribbean Islands too, grin

Re: Places You'll Like To Visit Or Have Visited by trollremix(m): 2:57pm On Mar 09, 2007
GNature:

I went to Miami in April. That South Beach is really spectacular.

I live near South Beach. . .great nightlife. . .you should come visit Coral Gables next time you visit Miami again. Amazing architectures and landscape. . .
Re: Places You'll Like To Visit Or Have Visited by munai(f): 12:04am On Mar 10, 2007
FYI

Zimabawe shares Victoria falls with Zambia and the better side is Zambia.
Re: Places You'll Like To Visit Or Have Visited by 1forall: 2:52pm On Mar 13, 2007
Everywhere in the world! Start with Mauritius.
Re: Places You'll Like To Visit Or Have Visited by ivgotfleas(m): 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2007
Also have you been to any place thats entertaining or you just had so much fun, and you think others will too - let us know about it.

[b]I've done a decent amount of traveling but we have guys I work with that have visited or studies abroad in over 80 different countries. I think I'd struggle with just listing 80 different countries.

So my opinion here is limited to the countries that I have been to.

And my favorite is Australia. There are several reasons:

- Great weather.

- Speak English.

- Clean and safe.

- Diversity. Jungles to deserts to beautiful beaches.  

- Cool animals.

- Good people.

I was born and bred in South Florida, but Miami is not my favorite city.  I grew up a little south of Miami in the Gables (about 25 miles from the city).  

My favorite city to visit? San Francisco is great. The city is great and so many fantastic things a short drive away.  That might be it. San Diego is fun too for diffrerent reasons. I love the area around Phoenix.  

I don't ever want to live in a city. But if I had to. . .I might choose Kansas City. The housing is affordable. The people are great. It's easy to get around.   [/b]
Re: Places You'll Like To Visit Or Have Visited by AbbeyUtd(m): 8:34am On Jul 14, 2012
Oyo
Osun
lagos
ogun
Kwara
.... still counting
Re: Places You'll Like To Visit Or Have Visited by sopranos(f): 3:44pm On Jul 14, 2012
j

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Nl Studying In Warsaw(poland)? / I Need A Recommendation Letter / How To Genuinely Migrate To Europe Without Much Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.