Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,820 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:57 PM

Antichrist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Antichrist (697 Views)

4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) / Who Is The True Antichrist? Video points at.... / The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Antichrist by eepa: 7:35am On Sep 23, 2015
We have a member here who claims the Pope is an Antichrist...
Hopefully he or she will read the full context since they are mighty quick to make an assertion of their own opinion..
As one who is in the Lord Jesus Christ, I am convinced that God the Father accepts all who come to Him through faith in Jesus Christ and who worship Him in Spirit and in truth. When He looks upon His sons and daughters, He sees Christ, not Baptists, Pentecostals, Lutherans, Methodists, or any other denomination. Denominations have their origin in man, my brother, not God’s Spirit, which calls for complete unity in His Church.
Have you forgotten the words which Christ Jesus our Lord prayed to the Father before He went to the cross to suffer for our sins? "Holy Father," He prayed, "protect those Whom You have given to me by the power of your Name, the Name you gave Me - so that they may be one as We are one." [Jn 17:11].
Christ cried for unity, my brother, a unity which will never be as long as you insist on proclaiming that we belong to the Antichrist and you belong to Christ.
Who are you to judge Christ’s servants? Who are you to say this one is in Christ, and this one is not?
Have you forgotten Christ’s warning to those who accused him of being of another Spirit? People were being healed by the power of the Most High. The blind were receiving their sight, the deaf were able to hear, cripples were walking, lepers were being cleansed, and even the dead were being raised. And yet, when the Pharisees saw these things, they accused our Lord of receiving his power from Satan.
The Son of God was accused of being of another spirit, because He did not approach God and faith in the same manner that the Pharisees did. What did Jesus say to them? "Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven." [Lk 12:10].
Be careful, my brother, when you say that a Catholic belongs to the antichrist, for I believe that you are treading upon very dangerous ground. What you say about us, you say about the Spirit Who dwells in us. If we are of another spirit, then you are saying the same of Christ, who dwells in us, whether you want to accept this truth or not. When you proclaim these things, you repeat the folly of the Pharisees in Jesus’ day, who accused Him also of belonging to another spirit.
Jesus said to Simon Peter, "Do not call anything unclean which God has made clean." Yet, you refuse to see us as ‘clean.’
When you cast judgments upon another group of Christians because they do not believe exactly as you do, it is you yourself who stand in danger of being judged. When you can look at one who has been clothed in the righteousness of Christ, condemn him, and call him ‘unclean’ because he does not worship in the same way as you, it is you who are in danger of being condemned.
Doctrinal differences have existed from the very beginning, and unfortunately, they are here to stay until the return of our Lord Jesus Christ. At that time, it is Christ who will straighten out that which is wrong and that which is right. He is the Judge; not man.
But when one group of Christians can point to another group of Christians and say, "They belong to the Antichrist," a very dangerous line has been crossed.
Long ago, the Apostle Paul wrote a letter to the Corinthian churches in which he stated the following: "No one can say,’ Jesus is Lord,’ except by the Holy Spirit." [1 Co 12:3]. If Catholics were antichrist, as you believe them to be, they would not be able to proclaim the Lordship of Jesus Christ, for it is only by His Spirit that men can come to believe.
Over 2,000 years ago, Jesus was sitting with His disciples. One of His disciples, John, said to Him, "Teacher, we saw a man driving out demons in Your Name, and we told him to stop, because he was not one of us." He was not one of us. He doesn’t travel in our circles, say the same prayers that we pray, sing the same songs that we sing, or do the same things that we do. Therefore, he is not one of us. What was Jesus’ response? Jesus turned to His servant, who gently needed to be corrected in his attitude and tendency toward exclusion, and uttered the following words: "Whoever is not against Me is for Me." [Mk 9:40].
1.1 billion people in the world who identify themselves as Catholics believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God and that apart from Him there is no salvation. Yet, you have said of them, "They are not one of us; they are against Christ. They are of another spirit."
Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven. When you say that the Spirit in a Catholic is the spirit of Antichrist, are you not in danger of committing this blasphemy?
Take heed, my brother. Be careful of calling ‘unclean’ that which Christ has made clean. Be careful of calling those who are in Christ ‘antichrist’ simply because they do not agree 100% with the things that you believe.
I implore you, in fear of the Most High God, to hold your tongue, defer all judgment, and place it into the hands of the Lord Jesus Christ, where it rightfully and truly belongs.
I am of Christ, and He is of God. What you say about me because I am Catholic, you have said about Him and His Spirit, for that Spirit dwells in me...
... and I in Him.
Re: Antichrist by ORACLE1975(m): 7:44am On Sep 23, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Antichrist by eepa: 9:43am On Oct 02, 2015
ORACLE1975:
hmmmm

Y Hmmmm
Re: Antichrist by eepa: 9:43am On Oct 02, 2015
ORACLE1975:
hmmmm

Y Hmmmm
Re: Antichrist by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 02, 2015
Anyone anti-humanity is an anti-Christ. Christ is every human on the planet,not jesus.

(1) (Reply)

I Still Don't Understand What Happened In Mecca / Islam And Women Liberation By Baba Ali Mustapha / Danger Of Envy 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.