Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

9jahiphop. Best Rapper In Nigeria Is: - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 9jahiphop. Best Rapper In Nigeria Is: (1886 Views)

Which Rapper In Nigeria Is Better Than Sarkodie? / Fastest Rapper in The World / Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9jahiphop. Best Rapper In Nigeria Is: by julian21(f): 5:43pm On Apr 15, 2009
I LOVE IT WHEN YOU HATE ME,I JUST HAVE TO DO THIS.

[1.
2 SHOTZ
NAME:William Orioha
ALBUM(S):PYRATED COPY,ORIGINAL COPY,COMMERCIAL AVENUE,MUSIC BIZNESS

CAMEOS:Oya-Da trybe
2 shotz from a nine-modenine
Abia anthem-Dat nigga raw
Drive me crazy(remix)-Styl plus
Lagos life-Del

HITS:Carry am go,odeshi,delicious,which levels,Shake the ground,make them talk,better way,fear fear,incase you never know,if you don't mind

PUNCHLINE:
"My yarns come from the street,
I placed them all on beats,
the more you buy i eat,
i stood for long,come sit" - Which levels

"Iam so abia,iam so proud,
i no dey hide anything,iam so loud,
so everybody clear road i dey come,
especially this people wey dey form." - Incase you never know

COMMENTS:2 shotz is the definition of a true hustler,this guy straight hustled his way to the top of the game.after graduating from Da trybe's rap school with honours,he kept on dropping hit after hit and ever since he has never looked back for once.2 shotz has an ear for good music and he keeps on breaking new artistes.he introduced the world to Big lo,9ice, kash 11 & most recently terry g.while some may not believe in the gospel of 2 shotz,his work speaks for him.just take a look at his CV,umunamu is running this rap ish. ]
Re: 9jahiphop. Best Rapper In Nigeria Is: by Moonstone(f): 5:46pm On Apr 15, 2009
Oh this is ridiculous! angry angry angry angry angry 2shotz? Even 2shotz knows he's not the best.

Lalaboi, why are you allowing this character to post such blasphemy and why does he have to open a new topic for every single rapper?
Re: 9jahiphop. Best Rapper In Nigeria Is: by lalaboi(m): 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2009
@moonstone
i suppose this is his last thread in the series of best naija rapper by 9jahiphop.. . . .

Everyones got the right to post a topic so far its related to music. . .lol. . . .stupidity they say is not a crime lol. . . .

@Julian / Jeff

Please next time u have a series. . . .post them all in one thread. . . .thank u for the laughs lol! tongue
Re: 9jahiphop. Best Rapper In Nigeria Is: by khanye(m): 5:52pm On Apr 15, 2009
@ poster

U're a lunatic! angry

Where are the MOD's
Re: 9jahiphop. Best Rapper In Nigeria Is: by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2009
One man's meat is another man's poison shocked
Re: 9jahiphop. Best Rapper In Nigeria Is: by Moonstone(f): 5:55pm On Apr 15, 2009
lalaboi:

@moonstone
i suppose this is his last thread in the series of best naija rapper by 9jahiphop.. . . .

Everyones got the right to post a topic so far its related to music. . .lol. . . .stupidity they say is not a crime lol. . . .
Lalaboi, you know in your heart of hearts that this one is a crime shey? Let me be sure that I'm not the only one who's in utter shock here, lol.
1. 2shotz
2. Eedris
3. Daddy Showkey?
I tire. No MI, No Naeto C, No Modenine, No Ikechukwu, and these are the people passing them shey?

khanye:

@ poster

U're a lunatic! angry
Add identity crisis on top of that. A female named Julian. I tire! undecided undecided
Re: 9jahiphop. Best Rapper In Nigeria Is: by julian21(f): 6:00pm On Apr 15, 2009
i knew you would not be able to resist it.even though you all claim the blogger posts rubbish.

okay,now let me be serious.have you taken time out to check his rating system.well i follow the blog and before he started this whole top ten thing,this is what he said

[MIC CHECK

Who is really the best rapper in nigeria?this is a hotly debated topic everywhere with everyone rooting for their favorite rappers.i have decided to bring all such arguments to an end by listing the top 10 rappers in nigeria based on their catalogue,longevity in the game and success.To become the best rapper in nigeria requires making hit records,being consistent and putting together a solid album. Ladies and gentlemen,i introduce to you the top 10 rappers in nigeria counting downwards
]

Re: 9jahiphop. Best Rapper In Nigeria Is: by julian21(f): 6:03pm On Apr 15, 2009
so with that in mind,i can say he is quite right.
for example M.i is hot right now but he has only been in the game for maybe 6 months,if things are done the way you want it done,then people like young jeezy,chamillonaire,kiss,& the game will be the best rappers in the world not Hova.

for those dissing eldee,all i have to say is just because snoop dogg did beautiful & sensual seduction doesn't change the fact that doggystyle was a classic.kanye doing 808s and heartbreaks doesn't take away the greatness of albums like college dropout,late registration & graduation.

NUFF SAID!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 9jahiphop. Best Rapper In Nigeria Is: by tosinaded(m): 6:03pm On Apr 15, 2009
Lmfao!
Anuofia

2shotz
edris
nigga raw
weird mc
eldee

waoh
Re: 9jahiphop. Best Rapper In Nigeria Is: by khanye(m): 6:06pm On Apr 15, 2009
julian 21:

i knew you would not be able to resist it.even though you all claim the blogger posts rubbish.

okay,now let me be serious.have you taken time out to check his rating system.well i follow the blog and before he started this whole top ten thing,this is what he said

U're a fool!
How old are you
Re: 9jahiphop. Best Rapper In Nigeria Is: by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 15, 2009
Even M.I and the other much desreved artists 'stepping into the game' for a mere 10 seconds is enough to scatter 2shotz and the shebang into mid air, best rapper in Nigeria? This is surely a joke. Where are the mods biko?

Ps, this does not mean I have anything against 2shotz.
Re: 9jahiphop. Best Rapper In Nigeria Is: by tosinaded(m): 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2009
Lmfao khanye easy
Re: 9jahiphop. Best Rapper In Nigeria Is: by julian21(f): 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2009
this is what it looks like

1.2shotz
2.eedris
3.nigga raw
4.weird mc
5.eldee
6.lord of ajasa
7.ruggedman
8.freestyle
9.sasha
10.naeto c
Re: 9jahiphop. Best Rapper In Nigeria Is: by khanye(m): 6:18pm On Apr 15, 2009
julian 21:

1.2shotz
2.eedris
3.nigga raw
4.weird mc
5.eldee
6.lord of ajasa
7.ruggedman
8.freestyle
9.sasha
10.naeto c

Lmfao

U'r madddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

HOW OLD ARE YOU
Re: 9jahiphop. Best Rapper In Nigeria Is: by Moonstone(f): 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2009
julian 21:

1.2shotz
2.eedris
3.nigga raw
4.weird mc
5.eldee
6.lord of ajasa
7.ruggedman
8.freestyle
9.sasha
10.naeto c
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ibkaye, are you answering this confused soul? Please forget jare. I can see from the quote above that his/her problems are many
Re: 9jahiphop. Best Rapper In Nigeria Is: by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 15, 2009
Moonstone:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ibkaye, are you answering this confused soul? Please forget jare. I can see from the quote above that his/her problems are many
Can you just imagine cheesy
Re: 9jahiphop. Best Rapper In Nigeria Is: by Bamsyle(m): 6:34pm On Apr 15, 2009
Millions of raging avalanches in a bellowing volcano . . .

2shotz?? shocked shocked
Re: 9jahiphop. Best Rapper In Nigeria Is: by Moonstone(f): 6:37pm On Apr 15, 2009
ibkaye:

Can you just imagine cheesy
Infact I give up! How can someone call Eldee a rapper? He sings more often. This is a complete joke. grin grin

To say 2shotz is the best is one thing.
To remove ppl like M.I, Ikechukwu and Mode9 (I can't stand Mode ooo!) from the top ten, EVEN DaGrin for crying out loud is another thing entirely.
Re: 9jahiphop. Best Rapper In Nigeria Is: by Bamsyle(m): 6:39pm On Apr 15, 2009
2shotz?? . . . talking of skills . . . he's too short to wear the crown!!!
Re: 9jahiphop. Best Rapper In Nigeria Is: by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 15, 2009
Moonstone:

Infact I give up! How can someone call Eldee a rapper? He sings more often. This is a complete joke. grin grin

To say 2shotz is the best is one thing.
To remove ppl like M.I, Ikechukwu and Mode9 (I can't stand Mode ooo!) from the top ten, EVEN DaGrin for crying out loud is another thing entirely.
My dear, don't mind them cheesy

Bamsyle:

2shotz?? . . . talking of skills . . . he's too short to wear the crown!!!
Lmao!
Re: 9jahiphop. Best Rapper In Nigeria Is: by ruleyork: 10:25am On Apr 16, 2009
WHAT THE mess IS WRONG WITH THIS 9JAHIPHOP.IS HE CRAZY OR WHAT.I HAVE BEEN WATCHING THIS FOR SOME TIME & I CAN'T HELP IT ANYMORE.THIS HAS TO STOP.

2 WHAT!!!!!!!!! BEST RAPPER.

I WILL GO OVER THERE AND GIVE THAT BLOGGER A PIECE OF MY MIND.

(1) (Reply)

J.cole - Return Of Simba / Get Etisalat Free Browsing And Downloading Unlimited Cheat Here / VIDEO: Tidinz Ft Phyno – A’biggie - Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.